ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 167
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:11 PM 02-10-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
She's a cutie.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:13 PM 02-10-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Sorry man. Lost Toonces the same way a few months ago. One day he just didn't come back. Coyote got him. I was surprised at how sad I felt for a while. Got this little girl now:

She looks like a good one! I think I'll be doing the same soon, currently looking for another kitten to bring in.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:17 PM 02-10-2018
Here's our cat, Wade Davis, reminding all you heathens to recycle.

[Reply]
stumppy 03:22 PM 02-10-2018
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

Does that mean you're dropping him off at a local Chinese restaurant when his times up?

Sorry, J/K
:-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:39 PM 02-10-2018
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Does that mean you're dropping him off at a local Chinese restaurant when his times up?

Sorry, J/K:-)
Ha, he'd probably be an improvement on some of the Chinese food we have around here. Seriously though, crab rangoon loaded up with heavy chunks of raw onion is a thing around here. It's inedible really. Rant over.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:39 PM 02-10-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Lost a nearly year old cat this week after she was hit by a car... never had saw her approach the road before. Think it hurts more when it strikes so suddenly and unexpected like that. She was awesome and had a lot more life ahead of her.
Sorry to hear that, stay strong and get another...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:41 PM 02-10-2018
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

Should have been named Terry (Terry Tate)

[Reply]
Buehler445 06:00 PM 02-10-2018
Well shit. Not sure what to do. Any advice?

Dodger swallowed one of these damn spoons. He's a medium to large size dog. About 60lbs. Is that something he could pass? Just keep an eye on him? Have the vet remove it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Damnit, can't get pic to upload. It's a little plastic spoon about 2 3/8 in long and 1/2 in. wide.

Got it uploaded
You might call the vet. A laxative would probably do a lot of good.

My moron ass dog ate some wood chips about that size when he was a puppy and they got hung up. Vet was able to massage them out and give a laxative and it passed easily. I'm sure the spoon will be better because it's smoother but a laxative will help.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:02 PM 02-10-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
You might call the vet. A laxative would probably do a lot of good.

My moron ass dog ate some wood chips about that size when he was a puppy and they got hung up. Vet was able to massage them out and give a laxative and it passed easily. I'm sure the spoon will be better because it's smoother but a laxative will help.
I'll keep that in mind. Looks like I'll be inspecting his logs and see if it comes out for now. As long as he acts ok I'm gonna wait until Monday to call the vet.
[Reply]
eDave 01:59 AM 02-11-2018
I'll keep that in mind. Looks like I'll be inspecting his logs and see if it comes out for now. As long as he acts ok I'm gonna wait until Monday to call the vet.
Hope everything is OK. I think with how round that is it should pass OK.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:49 PM 02-12-2018
The spoon has passed!:-):-)

Glad he's OK and glad I'm not going to have to pay $100's.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:53 PM 02-12-2018

[Reply]
gblowfish 01:04 PM 02-12-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Lost a nearly year old cat this week after she was hit by a car... never had saw her approach the road before. Think it hurts more when it strikes so suddenly and unexpected like that. She was awesome and had a lot more life ahead of her.
I quit letting my boy cats go out free a long time ago. All they do is fight and end up with a $200 vet bill. Now I keep them on the screened in back porch where they are safe, but still feel like they're "outdoors."

My Mama Cat passed away a few years ago, she'd go outside when she wanted and never left the yard. I have a little girl cat named Ginger now, and she goes out occasionally, but not for long, and she stays close to the house too. i don't live on a busy street, so that helps as far as car danger. Really sucks to have a pet hit by a car or killed by a dog. Really sad when either happens.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:05 PM 02-12-2018
The spoon has passed!:-):-)

Glad he's OK and glad I'm not going to have to pay $100's.
Dogs eat the weirdest stuff! Glad your pooch is OK.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:22 PM 02-12-2018
my friend growing up, had a basset hound.
I can recall that dog eating a Tippins aluminum pie pan.
then, a few months later, eating an entire tube of Preparation H

whenever my dogs eat something weird, I always remember that dog and don't freak out too much.
[Reply]
Page 117 of 167
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127 > Last »
Up