ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 74
« First < 16566263646566 67686970 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Steelers Week 2 Preseason Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:01 AM 08-17-2019
Let's score touchdowns and shit.

We got the keys to this crib now.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:12 PM 08-17-2019
I agree with Rainman on Saunders. He really hasn’t shown anything so far, which sucks cause I thought he may be able to contribute early on.

He looks too fat out there or something.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:16 PM 08-17-2019
Wasn't a total disaster. 1st defensive unit looked competent. Darwin Thompson continues to look awesome.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:22 PM 08-17-2019
Pros:
Mecole Hardman with another TD and showed impressive burst
Darwin Thompson is a beast
1st Team Defense looked much improved
Cody Thompson looks like he can be a reliable 5th or 6th receiver
No injuries to stars

Cons:
Hyde looks slow and fumbled.
TE2 could be a concern. Hopefully that Bell fumble was a fluke.
Deep depth on both sides of the ball looks bad.
Injuries to intriguing players like Yelder and Kemp.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:27 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I agree with Rainman on Saunders. He really hasn’t shown anything so far, which sucks cause I thought he may be able to contribute early on.

He looks too fat out there or something.
Small school guy. Gonna take three years.

Hopefully next season he will look like Nnadi did last year.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:30 PM 08-17-2019
All a TE2 has to do is block and it amazes me you all freak out over the position so much. Harris dropped almost as many balls as he caught and was always good for a stupid penalty. Hes replaceable.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 10:42 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Small school guy. Gonna take three years.

Hopefully next season he will look like Nnadi did last year.
Yep. DL, especially from the lower levels in college, take a few years to really make an impact. I wasnt expecting much from Saunders this year.
[Reply]
prhom 10:52 PM 08-17-2019
What’s the deal with Shurmur getting playing time over Litton? He reminds me of Tyler Palko. Maybe he understands the game, but doesn’t seem to have the arm to make it in the NFL.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:02 PM 08-17-2019
Saunders is a wasted pick where we took him. I get the athleticism but we didn't need him with what we have in the middle of the dl. Picking him when we need help at TE and backups on the OL was a mistake. I'm probably wrong but he's too short to be anything but an average to below average sub Dl.
[Reply]
Munson 11:04 PM 08-17-2019

[Reply]
suzzer99 11:15 PM 08-17-2019
I just got sniped on Mecole Hardman in this 3-year dynasty draft thing we're doing on another site - because someone saw the highlight tonight. It was the 26th freaking round and he picked right in front of me. GAHHHHHHH

I picked Darron Lee instead. Fuck it, I have a feeling about the guy.

(FYI - it's not fantasy it's just bragging rights and endless bickering about whose team is better)
[Reply]
wasi 11:29 PM 08-17-2019
QB (3) PM2, Henne, Shurmur
RB (5) Williams, Williams, Hyde, Thompson, Sherman
TE (2) Kelce, Bell
WR (6) Hill, Watkins, Hardman, Robinson, Pringle, Thompson
OL (10) Fisher, Wylie, Rieter, LDT, Schwartz, Erving, Allegretti, Murphy, McKenzie, Boyde

DL (7) Clark, Okafor, Kpass, Nnadi, Jones, Ivie, Saunders
LB (5) Hitchens, Wilson, Lee, Niemann, Attaochu
DB (12) HB, Thornhill, Breeland, Fuller, Ward, Sorenson, Watts, Miller, Lucas, Fenton, Wade, Fields

ST (3)

I assume Kemp and Yelder are going to IR.

I take Erving over Ragland only because I value him at interior OL and that helps the offense and QB.
[Reply]
Bump 11:32 PM 08-17-2019
Cody Thompson stood out to me, I think he's got a shot at the #5 spot.
[Reply]
Munson 11:37 PM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Saunders is a wasted pick where we took him. I get the athleticism but we didn't need him with what we have in the middle of the dl. Picking him when we need help at TE and backups on the OL was a mistake. I'm probably wrong but he's too short to be anything but an average to below average sub Dl.
I thought it was a bad pick at the time.

We had a much bigger need at CB.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:00 AM 08-18-2019
If the Kahlen Saunders pick was to take all that athleticism he had that made him the "Aaron Donald of FCS" and hopefully get a replacement for Jones out of it.... uhhh.... yeah, no... not a good idea at all.

He needs time to develop, but it would be fucking stupid at this point to let Jones walk and hope that Saunders "figures it out" and turns into what his potential says he can be.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:11 AM 08-18-2019
Originally Posted by wasi:
QB (3) PM2, Henne, Shurmur
RB (5) Williams, Williams, Hyde, Thompson, Sherman
TE (2) Kelce, Bell
WR (6) Hill, Watkins, Hardman, Robinson, Pringle, Thompson
OL (10) Fisher, Wylie, Rieter, LDT, Schwartz, Erving, Allegretti, Murphy, McKenzie, Boyde

DL (7) Clark, Okafor, Kpass, Nnadi, Jones, Ivie, Saunders
LB (5) Hitchens, Wilson, Lee, Niemann, Attaochu
DB (12) HB, Thornhill, Breeland, Fuller, Ward, Sorenson, Watts, Miller, Lucas, Fenton, Wade, Fields

ST (3)

I assume Kemp and Yelder are going to IR.

I take Erving over Ragland only because I value him at interior OL and that helps the offense and QB.
I seriously doubt that we keep 12 DB's.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 74
« First < 16566263646566 67686970 > Last »
Up