ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 69
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Does anyone get laid in this city?
xztop123 12:53 AM 08-04-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
[Reply]
eDave 07:40 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
They say he's mean or an asshole after he starts talking to them for a while (I think I read that in the thread at least). He may not be directly insulting him, but I think they're inferring some insult from how he flirts.
Probably the 'negging' thing that goes with the PUA mentality. Stupid, stupid shit.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:44 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
You might have a solid point. It is auburn hair.

The thing is, a lot of my approaching is done at night and in a bar you can't tell if its red.

Any way im going to dye it and get it cut and shave my face.

I dont have ginger skin tone so i can pass with different hair colour.
Dying your hair is a sign of masculinity for sure. :-)
[Reply]
Buzz 07:46 PM 08-05-2014
So hitting on girls with a chip on your shoulder and looking like a punk doesn't get you laid, you don't say...
[Reply]
xztop123 07:54 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by eDave:
Probably the 'negging' thing that goes with the PUA mentality. Stupid, stupid shit.
The concept of a neg is no different than what we learn in 1st grade about how it's retarded to go up to a girl and say "hi i like you"... that works in kindergarden but once a girl has become accustom to guys doing this to her, she starts being selective and, showing her disinterest, triggers her cat-string response to chase.

A lot of PUA is shit you learn as a kid, no kid older than 7 goes up to a girl and says "hey i just thought you were cute i wanted to meet you"

They've learned enough to know that you tease them at first, or rub snot on their arm.
[Reply]
xztop123 07:57 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Dying your hair is a sign of masculinity for sure. :-)
dumb reply. you could say the same about trimming my nose hair or cleaning up my pubes. Obviously I wont tell the girls I do it... Though some of the girls that still text with me I joke around with like "im wearing makeup today" or "i just went tanning and got pampered at the salon" ...
[Reply]
Buzz 08:00 PM 08-05-2014
home early, must have struck out again.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:01 PM 08-05-2014
Watch out or the sleuths will expose you for this
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:03 PM 08-05-2014
Have you thought about saving your money and just masterbating??
[Reply]
xztop123 08:10 PM 08-05-2014
I guess a main problem is that i can only seem normal for a slotted time. If the girl is willing to hook up with me in that amount of time then im usually golden..

and i have had sex and gotten a few blowjobs.. i never said i hadnt
[Reply]
xztop123 08:11 PM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Have you thought about saving your money and just masterbating??
ya
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:14 PM 08-05-2014
dumb reply. you could say the same about trimming my nose hair or cleaning up my pubes. Obviously I wont tell the girls I do it... Though some of the girls that still text with me I joke around with like "im wearing makeup today" or "i just went tanning and got pampered at the salon" ...
Dying your hair is not the same as grooming.

Masculinity isn't just about jaw lines, it has a lot to do with being content with yourself.
[Reply]
Buzz 08:17 PM 08-05-2014
I guess a main problem is that i can only seem normal for a slotted time. If the girl is willing to hook up with me in that amount of time then im usually golden..

and i have had sex and gotten a few blowjobs.. i never said i hadnt

2 years ago?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:42 PM 08-05-2014
You might have a solid point. It is auburn hair.

The thing is, a lot of my approaching is done at night and in a bar you can't tell if its red.

Any way im going to dye it and get it cut and shave my face.

I dont have ginger skin tone so i can pass with different hair colour.
Bullshit! Women actually like fingers. It's the most original hair color there is. Guys hate gingers cuz the ladies lean toward us a little more. It's originality! Anyways, just accent your good points, and maybe you'll be able to achieve enough game to close the deal!
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:44 PM 08-05-2014
You a beta faggot OP?
[Reply]
eDave 09:25 PM 08-05-2014
The concept of a neg is no different than what we learn in 1st grade about how it's retarded to go up to a girl and say "hi i like you"... that works in kindergarden but once a girl has become accustom to guys doing this to her, she starts being selective and, showing her disinterest, triggers her cat-string response to chase.

A lot of PUA is shit you learn as a kid, no kid older than 7 goes up to a girl and says "hey i just thought you were cute i wanted to meet you"

They've learned enough to know that you tease them at first, or rub snot on their arm.
Seems to be working just fine for you. :-)

I mean, it sounds like you suck at it.

Relax. Quit trying so hard.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 69
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up