ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 222 of 240
« First < 122172212218219220221222 223224225226232 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:40 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
oh **** YOU
Love you too, boo.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:42 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Then the oline weren't screening correctly. Because that would be some piss poor blocking for screens.

What I remember was Mahomes dropping back and running for his life. Constantly.
Don't you think that might have something to do with the fact that there was ONE FUCKING OPENING DAY STARTER playing on the offensive line last Sunday.

Good grief, now you're going to triple down on dumb?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:43 PM 02-12-2021
Then the oline weren't screening correctly. Because that would be some piss poor blocking for screens.

What I remember was Mahomes dropping back and running for his life. Constantly.
Yes. That's actually exactly what happened. We tried running the screen where we fake twice and Kelce ends up in the middle of the field with the ball and it got fucking destroyed. Another screen to CEH got destroyed because Watkins somehow chipped the blocker instead of the defender and blew that screen up as well.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:44 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yes. That's actually exactly what happened. We tried running the screen where we fake twice and Kelce ends up in the middle of the field with the ball and it got fucking destroyed. Another screen to CEH got destroyed because Watkins somehow chipped the blocker instead of the defender and blew that screen up as well.
Yep.
[Reply]
Kman34 01:46 PM 02-12-2021
:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:46 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Don't you think that might have something to do with the fact that there was ONE ****ING OPENING DAY STARTER playing on the offensive line last Sunday.

Good grief, now you're going to triple down on dumb?
No, I know we had a fucked off Oline.

I'm still in fucking shock. Bruce Fucking Arians!?

Tom Fucking Brady!?

Isn't Spags supposed to be the Brady Killer!?

Fuck, at least we made it to OT against Brady in 2018, and that was with Hobo Spirit, Steven No Look Nelson, and Dee "55 Offsides" Ford and Grandpa Bob calling the plays.

We got throughly outclassed, outcoached, and just plain beat in all 3 phases - offense, defense, and special teams.

Total team failure.

The refs also were quite an obstacle.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:47 PM 02-12-2021
I literally have no idea what it takes to get banned around here. None.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:48 PM 02-12-2021
The refs also were quite an obstacle.
The only part of your post that matters.

The defense came out and forced two punts right away.

Then the penalties started and the game simply slipped away.

The defense got the rug pulled out from under them by piss poor officiating.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:49 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I literally have no idea what it takes to get banned around here. None.
Shoot Bob Dole a PM and ask real nicely. He has the master list.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:51 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The only part of your post that matters.

The defense came out and forced two punts right away.

Then the penalties started and the game simply slipped away.

The defense got the rug pulled out from under them by piss poor officiating.
That's entirely accurate. Our dline were getting held all game, and no flags...but they flagged Tampa Gay down the field right before the half. Just kept throwing flags until they got into the end zone.

But the NFL doesn't manipulate games...right!? It would be impossible...right!?

I'm not nearly as dumb as Shitt Gorilla wishes I was...
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:53 PM 02-12-2021
That's entirely accurate. Our dline were getting held all game, and no flags...but they flagged Tampa Gay down the field right before the half. Just kept throwing flags until they got into the end zone.

But the NFL doesn't manipulate games...right!? It would be impossible...right!?

I'm not nearly as dumb as Shitt Gorilla wishes I was...
So if the NFL is manipulating games then how is it Andy's fault they lost?

It really can't be both.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:54 PM 02-12-2021
Bad Andy showed up finally and it killed us. Why in the fuck did we even draft CEH if Andy refuses to use him?

The guy was very good the entire game. He had 4 carries for 17 yards in the first half. Why would you not give that man the ball? I mean holy hell Patrick is running for his life every play and the Bucs were in cover 2!

Cover freaking 2! They were literally begging us to run the ball with 6 defenders in the box.

I think it’s completely fair to wonder what the fuck he was thinking and why he is so stubborn.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:55 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bad Andy showed up finally and it killed us. Why in the fuck did we even draft CEH if Andy refuses to use him?

The guy was very good the entire game. He had 4 carries for 17 yards in the first half. Why would you not give that man the ball? I mean holy hell Patrick is running for his life every play and the Bucs were in cover 2!

Cover freaking 2! They were literally begging us to run the ball with 6 defenders in the box.

I think it’s completely fair to wonder what the fuck he was thinking and why he is so stubborn.
Might have been something to do with what happened before the game. Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:56 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Might have been something to do with what happened before the game. Jesus a Christ.
And the fact that the Chiefs found themselves in a hole early.

Which is why I’ve said multiple times that the officiating was also a factor in only scoring 9 pts. If the game was closer, we would’ve ran it much more.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:57 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

His head and heart were with his degenerate son. Had the thousand yard stare all game. Is what it is.
[Reply]
Page 222 of 240
« First < 122172212218219220221222 223224225226232 > Last »
Up