ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>*** 2022 Prospect Tracker: Chiefs Interest / Visits / Work Outs ***
In58men 12:55 PM 04-06-2022
Wake Forest safety Nasir Greer is meeting with the #Chiefs on Monday, per @AaronWilson_NFL. #ChiefsKingdom
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:48 PM 04-06-2022

Explosive WR George Pickens is visiting with #Chiefs today and #Packers tomorrow, per source. Pickens recently told me he believes he's the best wideout in the draft because "as a big target that can run 4.4, I can do what (other receivers) can along with having size...

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) April 6, 2022

[Reply]
In58men 02:57 PM 04-06-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I like it
[Reply]
staylor26 03:23 PM 04-06-2022
I’d have absolutely no problem with Pickens in the 1st.
[Reply]
bigjosh 03:42 PM 04-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’d have absolutely no problem with Pickens in the 1st.

I dont know, im iffy about wr from that current Georgia program.

Especially ones with low production and injury history
[Reply]
staylor26 04:20 PM 04-06-2022
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I dont know, im iffy about wr from that current Georgia program.

Especially ones with low production and injury history
I don’t scout the helmet.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:16 PM 04-06-2022
Updated, thanks!

Already had Pickens, but interesting that it's his second time hitting the list.

Ja'Quan McMillian, East Carolina

Nasir Greer, Wake Forest

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:04 AM 04-07-2022

The #Chiefs are hanging out with Georgia DL Devonte Wyatt today. https://t.co/Np09QvgFDf

— Arrowhead Addict (@ArrowheadAddict) April 7, 2022

[Reply]
Dante84 02:06 PM 04-07-2022
2nd time we've been connected to him as well.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:20 PM 04-07-2022

Texas Tech WR Erik Ezukanma is visiting the Chiefs pic.twitter.com/GtPVetWyjt

— Billy M (@BillyM_91) April 7, 2022

[Reply]
Dante84 03:27 PM 04-07-2022
Updated, thanks!

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:26 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Updated, thanks!

Checked this kid out after the news came out about his visit and I must say he looks very decent indeed. Very physical with decent speed and hands.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 10:58 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Checked this kid out after the news came out about his visit and I must say he looks very decent indeed. Very physical with decent speed and hands.
I'm biased as a Texas Tech fan/alumni, but... (One of my posts in another thread):

"I've watched every single one of EZ's college snaps and most of his senior year of high school. He's a 2nd round talent that has suffered due to poor coaching, poor QB play, and being the sole focus of opposing defenses (double sometimes triple teamed in coverage). Pretty good measurables and great football IQ. Some team is going to get an absolute steal with him (biased opinion).

Some of you will remember me poo-poo'ing TJ Vasher last year. For as much as I hated TJ as an NFL prospect, I love EZ."

I truly expect EZ to be something special. Would love to see him on the Chiefs if the price is right.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:08 AM 04-08-2022
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
I'm biased as a Texas Tech fan/alumni, but... (One of my posts in another thread):

"I've watched every single one of EZ's college snaps and most of his senior year of high school. He's a 2nd round talent that has suffered due to poor coaching, poor QB play, and being the sole focus of opposing defenses (double sometimes triple teamed in coverage). Pretty good measurables and great football IQ. Some team is going to get an absolute steal with him (biased opinion).

Some of you will remember me poo-poo'ing TJ Vasher last year. For as much as I hated TJ as an NFL prospect, I love EZ."

I truly expect EZ to be something special. Would love to see him on the Chiefs if the price is right.
Thanks for the info sir :-) ..compared to the other more high profile guys we have a realistic shot at getting I think he would be a good get in the second round for sure.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:04 AM 04-08-2022
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/list...icipants-list/

Kansas State QB Skylar Thompson

Kansas State S Jahron McPherson

Kansas State TE/FB Nick Lenners

Kansas WR Kwamie Lassiter II

Baker RB JD Woods

Liberty CB/KR Duron Lowe

Liberty LB Storey Jackson

UAB TE Gerrit Prince

Temple Center C.J. Perez