ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 79
« First < 26667273747576 777879 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:57 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Of course your TE can put up good numbers, when you don't have a single damn decent receiver on the roster.

It explains how amazing Patrick Mahomes really is with no decent WR’s on the roster to have the #1 offense in the NFL.

You just admitted it yourself.

He’s amazing!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:03 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
17-17-1…. Less losses that the guy who’s…. A) been playing over twice amount of games… AND… B) about to swallow the Bridesmaids soul!

Looking forward to this game tomorrow, all shit talk aside. Hoping for no injuries to either team, and a classic game the country will talk about for years (or 2 weeks with todays ADD society). Check into the GDT sometime tomorrow. You’re a welcome poster in my book!
Only record i care about is Burrow 3-0 vs Pattymo.

Agreed, i'm jacked and looking forward to a great game tomorrow.

Thank you sir. I avoid our GDT like the plague so i'm not likely to jump in but thanks for the offer! :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:05 PM 12-03-2022
The Mixon situation is getting weird. He missed last week with a concussion and was only able to practice in a limited capacity this week. The bungles coach then says "he's on track to play" but yet reports tonight have said he's still not cleared the concussion protocol?? I would be stunned if they make him play tbh.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:07 PM 12-03-2022
If he doesn't play, very confident in our chances to shut down their running game.

Doctors still have not cleared Bengals’ RB Joe Mixon to play Sunday vs. the Chiefs, per source. Mixon remains in concussion protocol and would have to be cleared Sunday to play vs. the Chiefs. If Mixon cannot play, the Bengals would lean once again on RB Samaje Perine.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 4, 2022

[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:08 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
After all the try-hard high school trolling, that was actually funny.
I beg your pardon, kind sir. My trolling is always naturally flowing and easily undergrad level.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:09 PM 12-03-2022
Of course your TE can put up good numbers, when you don't have a single damn decent receiver on the roster.
If KC was as bad as Cincinnati for as long as they were, KC would probably be able to spend a Top 5 pick or two on a receiver. But since they are the class of the NFL they just have to do the best they can drafting near the end of every round. But go ahead and brag about finally having a team that’s relevant for the first time since Icky Woods and Boomer Esiason.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:09 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
How many teeth does your sister have? Serious question.
All of them?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:10 PM 12-03-2022
Only record i care about is Burrow 3-0 vs Pattymo.

Agreed, i'm jacked and looking forward to a great game tomorrow.

Thank you sir. I avoid our GDT like the plague so i'm not likely to jump in but thanks for the offer! :-)

That's what I like about opposing fans. You'd think Joe Burrow's 0-1 Super Bowl record would weigh heavier than Joe Burrow's 2-0 record vs Mahomes, or potentially 3-0 record. But no!

It goes to show playing Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs is every opposing team's Super Bowl. I know we already knew that but it's still fun to see it.

I the meantime Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs have their sites set on winning actual Super Bowls. What a time to be a Chiefs fan, fellas!

How about those CHIEEEEEEEFS!!!!
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:11 PM 12-03-2022
I beg your pardon, kind sir. My trolling is always naturally flowing and easily undergrad level.
Excuse me sir, I know being an undergrad level troll.

And you sir, are no undergrad level troll.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:13 PM 12-03-2022
Sorry it’s not normally my place to jump in trash talk threads but I had to ensure the integrity of collegiate-level trolling remained unbesmirched.

Some of us have a reputation to maintain. We can’t have shitflingers tear down everything we tried to hard to construct.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:15 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
You'll never be seen again....just like the other dumb****s who Mahomes ran off from here. Will you be another coward after losing?

[Reply]
R Clark 11:18 PM 12-03-2022
All of them?
Can she do the icky shuffle ?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:22 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
The Mixon situation is getting weird. He missed last week with a concussion and was only able to practice in a limited capacity this week. The bungles coach then says "he's on track to play" but yet reports tonight have said he's still not cleared the concussion protocol tonight?? I would be stunned if they make him play tbh.
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If he doesn't play, very confident in our chances to shut down their running game.

I'll tell you a little secret...

I hope he doesn't play. I like the Bengals chances better without having to worry about him getting his touches.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:24 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
If KC was as bad as Cincinnati for as long as they were, KC would probably be able to spend a Top 5 pick or two on a receiver. But since they are the class of the NFL they just have to do the best they can drafting near the end of every round. But go ahead and brag about finally having a team that’s relevant for the first time since Icky Woods and Boomer Esiason.
Were you asleep from 2011 to 2015?
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:24 PM 12-03-2022
Perine is a good RB. He's not especially flashy, and it would probably take him about 35 carries to register 100 yards, but he's a big dude, like 235, I think. In short yardage he's going to be a problem. Gotta have another great game out of Chris Jones and Khalen to force CIN into as many 3rd and longs as possible.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 79
« First < 26667273747576 777879 >
Up