Page 38 of 52
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trey Smith Thread*****
Dante84 03:34 PM 05-01-2021
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:13 PM 12-13-2021
Smith and Bolton have both brought levels of physicality to their side of the ball we just haven't had in a long time. Ragland played a little like Bolton, just not as well.

Both of those guys will see opportunities to drill someone and take them. Oh sure, they could go at 80% and the rep would probably end the same way, but both those dudes some ready to deliver a message every snap.

They're just looking to dish out pain rather than simply finish the play off. The play where Bolton came in after a runner got held up earlier in the year then set both feet and drove into the guy's sternum is probably still my favorite play of the year.

These dude's don't play around out there.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:01 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Smith and Bolton have both brought levels of physicality to their side of the ball we just haven't had in a long time. Ragland played a little like Bolton, just not as well.

Both of those guys will see opportunities to drill someone and take them. Oh sure, they could go at 80% and the rep would probably end the same way, but both those dudes some ready to deliver a message every snap.

They're just looking to dish out pain rather than simply finish the play off. The play where Bolton came in after a runner got held up earlier in the year then set both feet and drove into the guy's sternum is probably still my favorite play of the year.

Bolton is an absolute tackling machine. He didn't even start to begin the season yet he leads the team in tackles by 25 and TFL by 5. What a great rookie season he is having.
[Reply]
Coach 07:11 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Always love having an offensive lineman who is out there just looking to punish people.

Oh, cute spin move. Here’s some pain.

Oh, you thought you got free. WHAM. Nope. That is called a trap. Enjoy the pain.

Oh, you’re gonna jump up and try to tip it. Here are both of my fists in your sternum and the pit of your stomach. Enjoy. The. Maxx. Pain.

Make those pass rushers think about something beyond their man.
Shoot, you missed an opportunity.... (see bolded section of the quoted)
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:22 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Coach:
Oh my..... this guy is cold blooded killer.

That's just awesome :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:10 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
fucking slomo slaps hard

Poor situational awareness by Crosby

:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:59 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Same with Humphrey
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:15 PM 12-13-2021

.@Chiefs @TreySmith73 is sending warnings to the #NFL . If you like to spin; be prepared to get your “clock cleaned” He is looking for it and can’t wait to fire on you. #chiefskingdom is on a mission back to the SB. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/1QfKVCgERb

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) December 14, 2021

[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:20 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
fucking slomo slaps hard

Remember when we were a "finesse" team?

Yeah, fuck that shit.
[Reply]
wazu 11:20 PM 12-13-2021
I love Trey Smith.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:31 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I wonder if some of his issues in pass protection have been due to having a revolving door of starters at RT. That could certainly cause some communication issues and take him off his game.

Man, what this OL could look like with a healthy Schwartz at RT…
That’s a great wet dream. Any indication if Schwartz will play next year?
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:10 AM 12-14-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
That’s a great wet dream. Any indication if Schwartz will play next year?
He's on 610 every so often and the last thing I remember him saying was that he's still going to therapy for pain. That's been a couple of months back I believe. I think he wants to play.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:17 AM 12-14-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Bolton is an absolute tackling machine. He didn't even start to begin the season yet he leads the team in tackles by 25 and TFL by 5. What a great rookie season he is having.
Not to mention hes playing outside of where most think he should. He looked so natrual when Hitch was out. Remember when many of us thought Veach drafted high floor, hit a single type guys? Fuck this draft class has been a nice shot in the arm already and they are just getting their feet wet.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:46 PM 12-30-2021

Highest graded rookie Guards since 2016:

1. Quenton Nelson (2018) - 81.6
2. Trey Smith (2021) - 72.8 👀 pic.twitter.com/qWOxUJY5uM

— PFF College Football (@PFF_College) December 31, 2021

[Reply]
Hoover 07:53 PM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Lord have Mercy!
[Reply]
BossChief 07:58 PM 12-30-2021