« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:48 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
Yes, there are minor injury concerns with Pickens.

Getting off the line against barely division 1 FBS competition is a lot different than NFL players. If played in one of the power 5 conferences then it would be more respectable. His one game against a P5 conference opponent last year was Michigan and he went 2 catches for 22 yards.

Christian Watson is in the same unknown boat but he's huge and projects to be able to in the NFL. He's on the PUP list right now due to minor surgery but tore it up during minicamp apparently.

You had small school fears about Moore but you wanted Watson?

You know NDSU is FCS, right?
[Reply]
BossChief 09:57 PM 07-30-2022
I can understand pre combine concerns about Skyy Moores ability to get open against NFL corners, but after his combine performance and going back to watch the same tape of his burning DBs should have provided guarded optimism at the least.

Now, he’s 3 days into camp and is burning guys like Sneed and Mahomes is making big stattements about him.

Everyone should be very excited about Skyy Moores future here with Pat.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:06 PM 07-30-2022
I was going to say any fears about it translating should be erased when he juked Sneed and McDuffie in like his first practice.

Emaw I was high on Watson for a hot minute before the draft until someone pointed out to me exactly how easy it was for DBs to shove him at the line of scrimmage and completely take him out of the play. He doesn't recover from that. He has all the athleticism in the world but if you are that averse to contact welp.

Pickens I liked but he's the perfect Pittsburgh WR. I think his character issues are overblown personally and would have liked him here but who cares if Skyy is also awesome.

Whoever said DK wouldn't fit in here I agree with you. The one that got away for me is Tee Higgins. He should be a Chief dammit.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:22 PM 07-30-2022
Guys that quick aren't usually that strong. It's makes getting a good jam on him really tough. The kid is as advertised. That is significant in itself because the Skyy Moore hype train was running wide open even after the draft. I'm intrigued despite Pickens being my guy.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:00 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I know I tend to be optimistic, and sometimes overly optimistic…and I’m sure this falls under that… but I genuinely think Karlaftis and Moore can end up the offense and defensive rookies of the year.

Mahomes said he views Skyy as playing a big part of the offense and you can tell he already trusts the kid.

This is going to be pretty fun to watch this bunch of kids mature before our eyes into champions.
Convince me on Karlaftis. I don't quite get it. He's a slightly above avg athlete for his position but not really for a 1st or 2nd rd draft pick. He didn't really produce the stats in college. Only 4.5 sacks last year.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:22 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Convince me on Karlaftis. I don't quite get it. He's a slightly above avg athlete for his position but not really for a 1st or 2nd rd draft pick. He didn't really produce the stats in college. Only 4.5 sacks last year.
Watch the games from last year. He was the only threat teams had to game plan for and was double and tripled on nearly every play and still produced. It’s not just about sacks. He disrupted every play. He’s a naturally very strong person and has an elite work ethic by all reports. His motor never even slows down, let alone stops. He brings everything on every play. It’s impressive.

He also has a nice arsenal of pass rushing moves. He’s already very good using his hands to free himself from blocks and will only improve. Very impressively heavy hands. Well prepared snd very rarely fooled. Teammates speak about his leadership qualities. Foreign player that understands the opportunity and has motivation to excel.

He’s an improved version of Tamba Hali in many ways.

He’s going to be an instant fan favorite with his play style and how he speaks.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:43 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Watch the games from last year. He was the only threat teams had to game plan for and was double and tripled on nearly every play and still produced. It’s not just about sacks. He disrupted every play. He’s a naturally very strong person and has an elite work ethic by all reports. His motor never even slows down, let alone stops. He brings everything on every play. It’s impressive.

He also has a nice arsenal of pass rushing moves. He’s already very good using his hands to free himself from blocks and will only improve. Very impressively heavy hands. Well prepared snd very rarely fooled. Teammates speak about his leadership qualities. Foreign player that understands the opportunity and has motivation to excel.

He’s an improved version of Tamba Hali in many ways.

He’s going to be an instant fan favorite with his play style and how he speaks.
White guys and their elite work ethic and never ending motor!
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:12 AM 07-31-2022
Sometimes it’s true
[Reply]
Kman34 05:33 AM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Jared Allen..
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 05:38 AM 07-31-2022
His celling is Steve Smith.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:56 AM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
That intrigues me as well why they traded down, obviously the Chiefs couldn't know that Skyy would still be there.
It's entirely plausible that they were okay with either of the WR's that would be there, but were pretty sure that Pickens would be Pittsburgh's pick, for instance.

I think they felt okay either way, but saw a chance to pick up some value and still get the guy they liked in Moore just based on the other teams' tendencies and profiles.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:55 AM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's entirely plausible that they were okay with either of the WR's that would be there, but were pretty sure that Pickens would be Pittsburgh's pick, for instance.

I think they felt okay either way, but saw a chance to pick up some value and still get the guy they liked in Moore just based on the other teams' tendencies and profiles.
Yeah, I think they were fine with Pierce or Moore. Whichever one fell to the pick.
[Reply]
penchief 10:06 AM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
White guys and their elite work ethic and never ending motor!
To be fair, that is how most of us saw Tamba.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:19 AM 07-31-2022
Alec Pierce is flashing in camp too
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:22 PM 07-31-2022
Mahomes thinks Skyy will be a big part of the offense.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2022...UpD40ObdbpWcLQ
[Reply]
Page 60 of 280
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Up