« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:31 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Iconic:

Also in the conference the night before Veach pretty much gave it away that if they didn't trade down they were still going Skyy with the pick. They definitely had no desire to get Pickens or any other WR with the pick. We got our guy.
Also if Pickens and Skyy were graded similar… take the guy without the character red flags.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:36 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Iconic:

Also in the conference the night before Veach pretty much gave it away that if they didn't trade down they were still going Skyy with the pick. They definitely had no desire to get Pickens or any other WR with the pick. We got our guy.
I'm not buying it. How could they have known no one else was going to pick Skyy? 3 of the 4 teams picked WR. They had to be ok with any of those WRs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:51 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
James Jones just said Skyy to the Chiefs is the #1 WR to Team fit from this weekend, over all others.
He also said that he’s better than Juju and MVS.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:58 PM 04-30-2022
If he can get open as fast as Julian Edleman use to then I'm happy. Nobody could hang with that guy one on one. Same with Antonio Brown, perhaps Skyy's best comparison.
[Reply]
xztop123 07:13 PM 04-30-2022
Might seee him pass the ball. Was an elite high school qb
[Reply]
BossChief 07:14 PM 04-30-2022
Skyy Moore only had 5 dropped passes in 3 years.

Sick

This kid has the makings of a wideout that has over 100 catches in as soon as his second year. Mahomes is going to go to him constantly because he’s going to trust him.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:41 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah exactly. But we'll never know what order he had them in or if anyone else like Thornton was in the mix.

Moore better be better than Pickens, Pierce and Thornton, or he's going to get the Hardman/Metcalf treatment for his whole career.
Well, unless Darrian Kinnard kills it...We don't get him without the trade.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:42 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
If he can get open as fast as Julian Edleman use to then I'm happy. Nobody could hang with that guy one on one. Same with Antonio Brown, perhaps Skyy's best comparison.
Yes, we need that pesky chainmover that constantly gets open for 6 yard when you needed 5...
[Reply]
trndobrd 09:20 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Yes, we need that pesky chainmover that constantly gets open for 6 yard when you needed 5...
....and doesn't run back 2 yards.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:36 PM 04-30-2022
Didn't realize this before but Skyy may be the freakiest WR in this draft. He's 5'10" with 10.25" hands. For reference, they said Teylon Burks, who stands at 6'2", hands were so big that they had to custom order his gloves. Treylon Burks hands are 9 7/8".

Straight. Up. Freaky.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:40 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Skyy Moore only had 5 dropped passes in 3 years.

Sick

This kid has the makings of a wideout that has over 100 catches in as soon as his second year. Mahomes is going to go to him constantly because he’s going to trust him.
To be fair, he probably had quite a few more drops over those 3 years, but the ball just got stuck in those huge hands covered with sticky gloves

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:00 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Well, unless Darrian Kinnard kills it...We don't get him without the trade.
Oh yeah - it worked out great. I just don't buy they knew Skyy would still be there at 54, which means they had a few acceptable WRs at the same level - maybe Pickens, Skyy and Pierce.

If Skyy is your only guy you have to take him there.

I also wonder if that's why his family was freaking out so much. They knew the Chiefs were a potential landing spot. So they might have been hoping he'd go and 50, and then crushed when we traded back, and then resurrected when we finally picked him at 54.

They knew the call meant he was being drafted. But they didn't go nuts until they heard him say Chiefs. That was awesome.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:03 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Didn't realize this before but Skyy may be the freakiest WR in this draft. He's 5'10" with 10.25" hands. For reference, they said Teylon Burks, who stands at 6'2", hands were so big that they had to custom order his gloves. Treylon Burks hands are 9 7/8".

Straight. Up. Freaky.
That makes me so happy. Tyreek was so good at catching with his body for so long. But he seemed to slip last year, especially at catching the ball in traffic, and not do so well when he did try to catch it with his hands. Hand catchers seem to stay consistent for a lot longer.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:18 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
That makes me so happy. Tyreek was so good at catching with his body for so long. But he seemed to slip last year, especially at catching the ball in traffic, and not do so well when he did try to catch it with his hands. Hand catchers seem to stay consistent for a lot longer.
Yes. Between our last Super Bowl appearance and last season, you could make a nasty little highlight film of how some of Tyeek's drops turned into disaster.

In the Super Bowl one bounced off his face. Two pick sixes went right off his hands. Then there was one where we were inside the ten and it went right off Tyreek's hands and into the awaiting arms of Kendall Fuller. Even in the Playoffs in OT Tyreek let that ball get into his face allowing the defender to get a hand in there. If he high points that ball, like he's suppose to, the defender does not have a chance. In the Super Bowl we thr WASP play happened because Tyreek trapped a ball on 2nd and 15 that got into his body.

So yes, I know exactly what you're saying and agree. Tyreek straight up got lazy in his technique and at times we paid for it dearly. That won't happen with Skyy but neither will all the crazy open field stuff we say Tyreek do. In all, I think we're coming out good here.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:29 PM 04-30-2022
His family/friends went apeshit...like they just won the lottery. Being a WR...and getting drafted to play with Mahomes will make you a lot of money.

Every WR in this draft secretly wanted to be drafted by KC....
[Reply]
Page 20 of 280
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up