ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 55
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2022-23 NHL Thread ****
RockChalk 11:39 AM 10-11-2022
Didn't see one, so figured with the season starting tonight, we better get one going.

Anyone have any bold predictions? I think mine might be that the Wild make the Western Conference Finals.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:49 PM 04-22-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Damn, SEA power play is just a mountain of ass. Shoot, for effs sake.
Hey, they scored on the PP at the end. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:34 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
Normal hit by Reilly. Point lost an edge going into the boards. That's on Point's, not Reilly.
Lighting use it as an excuse to cross check Reilly in the back back while he's down, and have Stamkos initiate a fight against an unwilling Matthews.

Point was full of shit. He was back for his next shift.
If you mean he was full of shit like faking, that seems pretty doubtful, but I agree it was just an unfortunate hockey play... and next shift was like 15 minutes later, heh.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:38 PM 04-23-2023
The Avalanche looked great last night... their passing was video-game level of knowing where your teammates are at, and a lot of fun seeing the big guns show up big. Very impressive and really fun to watch.

And hockey can be such a bitch....
Knights dominating, then have to go to OT.
Leafs didn't look up to the task, but force OT and win.
Avalanche look unstoppable for 15+ minutes and then the Kraken make a couple plays and it's 3-3.
[Reply]
Fish 10:31 PM 04-23-2023
Great OT comeback win by the Oilers tonight to tie the series. Exciting game.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 10:51 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Great OT comeback win by the Oilers tonight to tie the series. Exciting game.
It's a huge swing in the series. Man, we had a chance to really put their backs against the wall and didn't get it done.

4 games so far, 3 have gone to OT.

We'll see if the Kings can flush this one quickly and steal one more in Edmonton. It's a big ask, but I think LA is underrated. At least I hope so.
[Reply]
Fish 11:59 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
It's a huge swing in the series. Man, we had a chance to really put their backs against the wall and didn't get it done.

We'll see if the Kings can flush this one quickly and steal one more in Edmonton. It's a big ask, but I think LA is underrated. At least I hope so.
And the game started 3-0 Kings. That makes it extra crazy. Overcoming 0-3 to win 5-4 is just perfectly NHL playoffs kinda stuff..
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:52 PM 04-24-2023
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:

They've given the Oilers all they can handle two postseasons in a row... not much for style points (seems like all but one or two goals have been within a foot of the crease), but can't argue with the results (and of course they have their own 40-goal scorer and the ageless Kopitar).

I want to watch McDavid for as long as possible and would love another Avalanche/Oilers WCF... but, I wouldn't be sad if Kane had an early exit, as he's kind of a clown (and they take a lot of dumb penalties in general).

I was watching this series at 6:30am every other morning last week, and about halfway through game 4 right now.

The Avalanche were nice enough to schedule their games on the night before non-workout mornings this week, so they'll get the 6:30am time slot tomorrow, Thursday, and Saturday.
[Reply]
Fish 05:01 PM 04-24-2023
Weird.

Avalanche's Valeri Nichushkin out for personal reasons

DENVER — Colorado Avalanche forward Valeri Nichushkin has left the team for personal reasons, according to the Avalanche.

Nichushkin last played April 20, helping Colorado tie the series against the Seattle Kraken in a 3-2 win. He was a scratch for Game 3 in Seattle, which Colorado won 6-4.

Before Game 3, Colorado head coach Jared Bednar said at a news conference that Nichushkin was taking a "maintenance day." On Sunday, he clarified what had happened when asked by a reporter.

"That's the information I had at the time," Bednar said. "It was a maintenance day, and then he left for personal reasons. If he was around or could be around, then he would be available to play."
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:17 PM 04-24-2023
NJ/NYR game is off to a wild start.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:26 PM 04-24-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
And the game started 3-0 Kings. That makes it extra crazy. Overcoming 0-3 to win 5-4 is just perfectly NHL playoffs kinda stuff..
I must have glossed over the 5-4 part earlier and thought it would be a 4-3 OT win... got a little dicey with the 4th goal and then Kings PP right after that.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:23 PM 04-24-2023
NYR look discombobulated. Passes are way off in their own zone. They look like they all need to get their eyes checked.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:46 PM 04-24-2023
Let's go BABY!!!!!

My little baby devils were not ready for playoff hockey for the first 2 games. They seemed to have figured it out and I still don't think they have played to their potential.

Man this Devils team combined with the Chiefs, what a decade to come.
[Reply]
Fish 08:06 PM 04-24-2023
Toronto putting on a fine finish...
[Reply]
DaFace 08:07 PM 04-24-2023
Damn, Leafs.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:40 PM 04-24-2023
What a comeback by the Leafs
[Reply]
Page 13 of 55
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »