ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 34
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs attended WR OBJ’s private workout today
Bowser 01:35 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I’d trade OBJ and a 2nd for Dhop. Not seeing an argument the other way unless the money is crazy different.
We can't trade our OBJ since he isn't under contract. I guess we can sign and trade him, but the Cardinals would have to sign off on him getting 25+ mil a year.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:35 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I’d trade OBJ and a 2nd for Dhop. Not seeing an argument the other way unless the money is crazy different.
Jesus Christ. He wasn’t franchised so you can’t fucking trade him.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:48 PM 03-11-2023
You fucking guys! Lolz ��
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:00 PM 03-11-2023
Kelce
JuJu
Hopkins/OBJ
Toney
Moore
Ross
Rookie

^Dream scenario IMO
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:14 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Kelce
JuJu
Hopkins/OBJ
Toney
Moore
Ross
Rookie

^Dream scenario IMO
Eh, don't need JJSS at all if you have DHop; don't even need Skyy to do much either. I'd keep MVS to stretch the field vertically, have Toney to stretch it horizontally, and have DHop operate all the old Watkins routes.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:39 PM 03-11-2023
KC won’t get into a bidding war for him as that’s not what Veach does. Also if push came to shove DHop would be the better of the two for KC. Odell has a ring, Hopkins doesn’t, so he might take less to win a ring while Odell most likely wants one final big payday.

Also I could imagine the hilarity that will ensue if KC signed him and brought back Brown Jr. It would the OBJs.
[Reply]
poolboy 05:41 PM 03-11-2023
OBJ get hands doh
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:16 PM 03-11-2023
The last 6 years Odell has averaged 541 yards per season and 3.5 TDs. And you guys want that?? Send some of that good good over here. I wanna get that high!!
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 06:20 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
The last 6 years Odell has averaged 541 yards per season and 3.5 TDs. And you guys want that?? Send some of that good good over here. I wanna get that high!!
what he said
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:12 AM 03-12-2023
Was Mahomes his QB? I'll trust Veach but I see JuJu, Beckham, Theilen all the same kinda. I'll take who's ever the cheapest Mahomes will do the rest
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:21 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Was Mahomes his QB? I'll trust Veach but I see JuJu, Beckham, Theilen all the same kinda. I'll take who's ever the cheapest Mahomes will do the rest
It doesn’t matter who his quarterback is when he’s missed that many games! The best ability is AVAILABILITY , and OBJ is a brokedick! You want to pay $20 mil a year for that? Thank god you’re not Veach.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:40 AM 03-12-2023
It doesn’t matter who his quarterback is when he’s missed that many games! The best ability is AVAILABILITY , and OBJ is a brokedick! You want to pay $20 mil a year for that? Thank god you’re not Veach.
Where did I say I wanted to pay 20 mil? That's not what I said. I said I would take whoevers the cheapest.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:17 PM 03-11-2023
Also, as I predicted, the WR market is meatier than anyone expected. And we haven’t hit free agency yet. Hard to imagine the Bucs, for example, keep two stud WRs around. We haven’t even gotten to the implications of a mega deal for guys like Herbert and burrow and hurts and Lamar. We also don’t have to rush into it. What’s most interesting and exciting is that the chiefs seem very interested and there are plenty of options that we can make work cap-wise.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 06:26 PM 03-11-2023
Odell fits the NLTBE strips that Veach just loves using. Basically everything is on the table since he sat all year out. JuJu cashed in on it last year but had some pretty okay stats and won’t be able to go back to that well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:49 PM 03-11-2023
Like the pine trees linin' the windin' road
I've got a name, I've got a name
Like the singin' bird and the croakin' toad
I've got a name, I've got a name
And I carry it with me like my daddy did
But I'm livin' the dream that he kept hid
Movin' me down the highway
Rollin' me down the highway
Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by