ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 129 of 189
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:43 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Just saw that legalized weed was passed yesterday in Missouri …… sayyyyy fuckin whattt
There's going to be a new smell radiating from the Arrowhead parking lot...and probably a lot less leftovers from the tailgating.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:56 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
There's going to be a new smell radiating from the Arrowhead parking lot...and probably a lot less leftovers from the tailgating.
new smell?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:30 PM 11-10-2022
When was the last time anyone here green housed their car?
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:50 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
new smell?
I'd imagine with pot being legalized, there's going to a lot more toking in the arrowhead parking lot.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:45 PM 11-10-2022
I'd imagine with pot being legalized, there's going to a lot more toking in the arrowhead parking lot.
Still illegal to smoke in a public setting. Probably won't impact usage at places like tailgating unless the PD decides they want easy revenue from fines.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:03 PM 11-10-2022
Nah man Arrowhead parking lot has always had weed smokers its been pretty much decriminalized in KC the last few years and before that not really enforced. We have so much crime they hardly even arrest murders in this city.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:26 AM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Nah man Arrowhead parking lot has always had weed smokers its been pretty much decriminalized in KC the last few years and before that not really enforced. We have so much crime they hardly even arrest murders in this city.
Q can't underfund the police department anymore so maybe some of those murders can be solved.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:49 AM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Still illegal to smoke in a public setting. Probably won't impact usage at places like tailgating
Correct, it's never really stopped me before.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:53 AM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Correct, it's never really stopped me before.
Chiefs should apply for a cannabis lounge license. Make the entire sports complex a cannabis friendly environment!
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:54 AM 11-11-2022
Still illegal to smoke in a public setting. Probably won't impact usage at places like tailgating unless the PD decides they want easy revenue from fines.
It's illegal to use in public in Illinois. And it's literally everywhere. Walking into the grocery store and there's two guys passing a J right there by the door.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:07 AM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's illegal to use in public in Illinois. And it's literally everywhere. Walking into the grocery store and there's two guys passing a J right there by the door.
It is everywhere. My wife is super sensitive to the smell. When it comes to smelling weed she is like a bloodhound.

I only stated the law because it is almost guaranteed someone here is going to get a ticket and then come here and complain they got a ticket when weed is legal.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 09:10 AM 11-11-2022
According to an article I read it's only prohibited in places where smoking tobacco is prohibited.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missouri-...145515009.html

Originally Posted by :
If weed is legal, will you be able to smoke in public?
Smoking weed will be prohibited wherever smoking tobacco is prohibited, according to Amendment 3.

The penalty for smoking in public in an area that is not designated for smoking will result in a civil penalty and no more than a $100 fine. This change will make it so the infraction will be civil and not criminal, and it will reduce the fee for smoking in public.

Marijuana users will also not be able to consume or possess marijuana on the grounds of any public or private schools (that’s preschool through higher education), or on the grounds of a correctional facility.

[Reply]
penguinz 10:43 AM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
According to an article I read it's only prohibited in places where smoking tobacco is prohibited.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missouri-...145515009.html
The law states that it cannot be consumed in public.

While Amendment 3 legalizes marijuana for adult use, driving under the influence and the public consumption of marijuana will still be prohibited. However, instead of facing a criminal conviction and jail time under current law, Amendment 3 decriminalizes public consumption and instead institutes a fine of no more than $100.
[Reply]
seclark 11:44 AM 11-11-2022
Was delivered 2 oz of clean, fresh trainwreck bud a dozen cookies yesterday.
The weed should last a year if I do.
sec
[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:48 AM 11-11-2022
First time my siblings decided to grow themselves this year.

My brother grew about 30 plants this year and plans to sell and turn a profit. Supposedly he plans to continue doing this.

My dad grew 3 and said he’s never doing it again, too much work.

Personally I hate weed. Used to smoke it in high school like it was candy. Didn’t matter what it was, I LOVED weed. Started dating this girl, it made me paranoid around her, maybe cause I liked her so much I dunno, I still always wonder if that was a trigger which led me to never enjoying it again as I had made multiple attempts to get back into it over the years but nonetheless I’d rather do blow and alcohol.
[Reply]
Page 129 of 189
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179 > Last »
Up