Originally Posted by TribalElder:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...e19704618.html

The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQMHexzkJUo

[Reply]
Bufkin 03:40 PM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Gay days aren't intended to be funny.
They kinda are though. That's why people read Clay's. The commentary is pretty hilarious. Yours was like "this is me getting ready for the day. Here's my lunch. Here's my Asian doctor. Here's my fake autographed Derrick Thomas jersey".

Which I will reiterate, is comedic gold.
[Reply]
srvy 03:43 PM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Back when he used to get his Moon Pie and RC Cola for only a nickel. The good ol' days.
Not real Keen on the Moon pies but RC Cola is my choice when avaiable.:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 03:53 PM 04-27-2015
Bufkin don't listen to the haters.

What you did was funny.
[Reply]
In58men 03:56 PM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by Bufkin:
They kinda are though. That's why people read Clay's. The commentary is pretty hilarious. Yours was like "this is me getting ready for the day. Here's my lunch. Here's my Asian doctor. Here's my fake autographed Derrick Thomas jersey".

Never once did I think they were intended to be funny. I just think your prank call was far from being epic. If you're craving attention try again, maybe you'll get it.
[Reply]
In58men 03:58 PM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Bufkin don't listen to the haters.

What you did was funny.
I'm not hating, just thought it could have been better.
[Reply]
In58men 03:59 PM 04-27-2015
A ChiefPlanet reference would have been gold.
[Reply]
srvy 04:03 PM 04-27-2015
I may not be the comedy genius this username changing attention whore is but least I don't get my chuckles using kids. You can change your ID a 1000 times but not your posting style. You all know him as Bufkin but all I see is the guy who took his kids and their friends to Chucky Cheese got bored got up went to the family Restroom and wanked.Then got banned for the umpteenth time. Thats a funny guy right there.
[Reply]
Hootie 04:06 PM 04-27-2015

You earned your stripes with me, sir. I thoroughly enjoyed that video
[Reply]
Bufkin 04:08 PM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by srvy:
I may not be the comedy genius this username changing attention whore is but least I don't get my chuckles using kids. You can change your ID a 1000 times but not your posting style. You all know him as Bufkin but all I see is the guy who took his kids and their friends to Chucky Cheese got bored got up went to the family Restroom and wanked.Then got banned for the umpteenth time. Thats a funny guy right there.
Man, this guy is on salt central.

By the way, I didn't actually take my kids to Chuck E. Cheese and jerked off. I actually don't have kids.

And finally, I'm a falcon fan who did the call because it was a NOTY stipulation. Nothing more.

Brb, the stall at Chuck E. Cheese is calling my name.
[Reply]
Bufkin 04:08 PM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
A ChiefPlanet reference would have been gold.
My call-in name was a CP reference you moron.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:15 PM 04-27-2015
Good god you all are blowing nuts over pranking maybe the most pranked call in show ever. Been done so much and so much better. Just search youtube hell during the 2012 election the pranked Mitt Romney s penis size so much its like they just let it slide. Only thing going for this is a local flare. But I guess it does keep ol Bufkin from frequenting the family restroom at Chucky Cheese and buffing the beef.

Pick out your bug Count Zarth its time.
Don't be peanut butter and jelly, old man.
[Reply]
In58men 04:15 PM 04-27-2015
My call-in name was a CP reference you moron.
"Gonzo"

Meh that's a name. Antifreeze or die in a fire would have been great. It's all good, I don't understand the name calling. It's just my opinion.
[Reply]
Hootie 04:17 PM 04-27-2015
Inmem, I'll give you a chance to one up him tomorrow ... my guess is Bufkin's would be about a billion times better
[Reply]
ghak99 04:17 PM 04-27-2015

[Reply]
In58men 04:18 PM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
Inmem, I'll give you a chance to one up him tomorrow ... my guess is Bufkin's would be about a billion times better
I'm not the one looking for attention.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 30
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up