ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 38
« First < 273334353637 38 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs attended WR OBJ’s private workout today
Dante84 07:46 PM 03-10-2023

Teams represented at Odell Beckham Jr.'s private workout in Arizona today included the Panthers, Giants, Patriots, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, Browns and Ravens, per source.

— Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) March 10, 2023

Everybody almost ran out after this one… ������ @obj pic.twitter.com/Lya6wg7wuN

— Prince Amukamara (@PrinceAmukamara) March 11, 2023

Odell Beckham Jr showing off the hands and the speed for several NFL teams in the private workout today in Arizona.

Looks pretty good running after undergoing ACL surgery last year.pic.twitter.com/t1ZITirzRK

— Doug Rush (@TheDougRush) March 11, 2023

Talked to a few people who attended Odell Beckham's workout. One noted how noticeably muscular Beckham looks now, likening him to a combination of Saquon Barkley and Deebo Samuel. Another said Beckham is simply a gifted athlete and that hasn't changed. Explosion was there.

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 11, 2023

[Reply]
Skyy God 03:32 PM 04-03-2023
Ravens made this POS an offer today.
[Reply]
shammus 03:35 PM 04-03-2023
Looks like there's some YouTube accounts claiming Colin Cowherd is reporting this as well. Not sure any of these accounts are actually tied to him but the Titles of the vids don't match the content in the video itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR900lvtt0M
[Reply]
shammus 03:37 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Ravens made this POS an offer today.
Per Rotoworld -

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Ravens have made an offer to Odell Beckham.
The details of the offer have not been disclosed, but the Ravens are now the second team rumored to have made an official offer to the veteran receiver. As Schefter points out, the courting of OBJ has been "one of the longest free agent recruitments that we've ever seen." He's not wrong, as OBJ met with several teams at the midway point of last season, before failing to receive a contract, and has spoken to several other suitors this offseason. The Jets and Ravens appear to be two of the stronger contenders for Beckham's services at this point, with the Rams also remaining somewhat in the mix.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 03:41 PM 04-03-2023
Do. Not. Want.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:46 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Do. Not. Want.
Juice clearly won’t be worth the squeeze.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:51 PM 04-03-2023
This bundle of sticks is going to tear an ACL in week 1.
[Reply]
Balto 03:53 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by shammus:
Looks like there's some YouTube accounts claiming Colin Cowherd is reporting this as well. Not sure any of these accounts are actually tied to him but the Titles of the vids don't match the content in the video itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR900lvtt0M
Click bait and nothing about Chiefs signing anyone.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:05 PM 04-03-2023
Just ordered my official Odell Beckham Chiefs jersey!!!
[Reply]
Rausch 04:19 PM 04-03-2023
I'm dreaming of an OJB, DHop, Kelcee, Mahomes offense.

That's just 4 HOF players on the same offense.

Has that ever been done?...
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:20 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Dude on another forum I'm on just posted a thread teasing that OBJ will likely be signing with KC within the next 24 hours, and when asked he said he's connected to an "A+ source with the team."

Could be an entire crock of shit, and an "Okay gang" situation. But thought I'd pass it along in here just in case.
Dude.......On3 isn't a legit source :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 04:21 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Is Dante?...
[Reply]
Dante84 04:39 PM 04-03-2023
Dude on another forum I'm on just posted a thread teasing that OBJ will likely be signing with KC within the next 24 hours, and when asked he said he's connected to an "A+ source with the team."

Could be an entire crock of shit, and an "Okay gang" situation. But thought I'd pass it along in here just in case.
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I hear you, though I feel like I appropriately followed CP rumor-sharing protocol:

- Didn't gussy it up
- Warned it could be bullshit
- In this particular situation, dropped it into an already existing thread as it didn't warrant it's own.

Originally Posted by Rausch:
Is Dante?...
Unsure what this means; daddy's just a messenger.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:59 PM 04-03-2023
Everybody always goes back to the Okay gang,..but iirc that was when the news Pioli was coming to KC got legs
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:04 PM 04-03-2023

He has less than 24hrs to be, or not to be a crock of shit.

Let's hope he becomes a crock of shit.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:23 PM 04-03-2023
:-)

Ravens are a poverty franchise when it comes to Quarterback

good luck with that shit OBJ
[Reply]
Page 37 of 38
« First < 273334353637 38 >
Up