ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 38
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs attended WR OBJ’s private workout today
Dante84 07:46 PM 03-10-2023

Teams represented at Odell Beckham Jr.'s private workout in Arizona today included the Panthers, Giants, Patriots, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, Browns and Ravens, per source.

— Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) March 10, 2023

Everybody almost ran out after this one… ������ @obj pic.twitter.com/Lya6wg7wuN

— Prince Amukamara (@PrinceAmukamara) March 11, 2023

Odell Beckham Jr showing off the hands and the speed for several NFL teams in the private workout today in Arizona.

Looks pretty good running after undergoing ACL surgery last year.pic.twitter.com/t1ZITirzRK

— Doug Rush (@TheDougRush) March 11, 2023

Talked to a few people who attended Odell Beckham's workout. One noted how noticeably muscular Beckham looks now, likening him to a combination of Saquon Barkley and Deebo Samuel. Another said Beckham is simply a gifted athlete and that hasn't changed. Explosion was there.

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 11, 2023

[Reply]
Balto 12:03 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Why the **** does anyone want to cut MVS right now?

JFC.

A) we wouldnt have beat Cincy in the AFCCG without him. No second ring for Pat. This offseason has a completely different narrative without his performance in that game.

B) this WR room needs more talent, not less

C) MVS speed is an element of the offense that requires respect and does change how defenses play us.

He will likely play out his deal in KC.
You can't go by what the player did for me but what will the player do for me. IF Veach Brings in Hopkins/OBJ and Reid gives a larger role to Toney and Skyy I believe MVS is wasted Cap.

IF Veach doesn't bring in a expensive FA or trade for one then yes we must keep MVS.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:10 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Balto:
You can't go by what the player did for me but what will the player do for me. IF Veach Brings in Hopkins/OBJ and Reid gives a larger role to Toney and Skyy I believe MVS is wasted Cap.

IF Veach doesn't bring in a expensive FA or trade for one then yes we must keep MVS.
That's just not the case. MVS serves a specific and necessary role in the passing game, that isn't transferable to any other WR on the roster, unless that Ross kid (the tall fast one) is healthy, then maybe.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:13 PM 03-22-2023
I would only suggest or even thing MVS would be traded IF Veach brought in Hopkins or a higher cost FA. Otherwise yes we should keep him.
They're going to keep him even if they got Hopkins or someone else. This team needs more than 1 WR and not just top-flight but also depth. Cutting MVS would just be cutting off the nose to spite the face.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:15 PM 03-22-2023
Why we talking about cutting MVS? LOL. What is this shit.

His inconsistent ass is the most consistent WR on the team, and he actually made explosive plays last season.

MVS is not part of the problem. He's part of the solution, for this season at least.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:16 PM 03-22-2023
I wonder why we're not bringing back Justin Watson. He's not going to fix our lack of a true #1 WR, but even then we've only got MVS, Skyy, and an oft-injured Toney. He was basically our 4th WR last year and it'd be really nice to have him back. Also, that way Toub can't complain about "all t3h n00bs on special teams!!!!"
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:17 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I wonder why we're not bringing back Justin Watson.
If i were a betting man i'd bet he comes back. Matter of fact, im kinda banking on it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:19 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I wonder why we're not bringing back Justin Watson. He's not going to fix our lack of a true #1 WR, but even then we've only got MVS, Skyy, and an oft-injured Toney. He was basically our 4th WR last year and it'd be really nice to have him back. Also, that way Toub can't complain about "all t3h n00bs on special teams!!!!"
He's probably coming back. He could actually backup MVS' role with his speed. And he'll be cheap insurance.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 02:05 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I think the fact that they want to open negotiations at a 2nd rounder suggest they'll take a 3rd or even 4th if they get the right offer.
I’m 100% in for a 4th and probably even a 3rd with a realistic contract. Somewhere I saw a suggestion of a 1st and a 3rd and was hell no.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:06 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If i were a betting man i'd bet he comes back. Matter of fact, im kinda banking on it.
Without a doubt, he's penciled in. He has a perfect little role here.
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:15 PM 03-22-2023

OBJ/Hopkins fill an entirely different role than MVS. They would not be keeping each other off the field.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:32 PM 03-22-2023
Yeah gonna say this man is probably going to the Jets

Aaron Rodgers and @obj are "close" and have discussed playing together in New York, according to the report. pic.twitter.com/SkSo06J3tp

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) March 22, 2023

[Reply]
O.city 03:34 PM 03-22-2023
Honestly....they deserve each other.

Good luck in NY.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:38 PM 03-22-2023
Another team breaking the bank to go all in, just to lose to Mahomes and his merry band of miscasts.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:42 PM 03-22-2023
OBJ to the Jets makes absolutely no fucking sense.

With Wilson, Lazard, and Hardman locked in, there's just not enough room for a guy that's going to command that many targets.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:42 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Another team breaking the bank to go all in, just to lose to Mahomes and his merry band of miscasts.
It worked for the Rams.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 38
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up