Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 05:27 PM 10-02-2012
Dammit you guys. This had better have no effect.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:28 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
Well, nobody ever accused jets fans of being intelligent.
No, no they haven't. It's odd how different two fanbases(Giants/Jets) can be considering they are from the exact same region.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:36 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Quinn might actually have an advantage in this game. He played against the Ravens twice a year while he was with the Browns. So he should know some of thier tendencies.
bitch please
Attached: bitch-please-im-fabulous_gp_361839.jpg (42.7 KB) 
[Reply]
jackkked 05:48 PM 10-02-2012
You Got Money
PP $ sent
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:57 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And the first tweet I see when searching for 'chiefs banner'...

It's mind-boggling, really... :-)
WTF, the coalition is on board with the direction on the team?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:00 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by alnorth:
the "donate to" and paypal email address thing might be a little much. Should be a URL for a page that then suggests ways to get involved.
no way do you put "donate" on a billboard. It will kill the incentive to drive traffic to a web site.
[Reply]
Planetman 06:07 PM 10-02-2012
If this idea fails, someone please rename the lounge, "The Sopwith Camel." :-)
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:26 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
WTF, the coalition is on board with the direction on the team?
There are some of those idiots here too :-)
[Reply]
bevischief 06:26 PM 10-02-2012
Where the hell is donation? Done this morning.
[Reply]
Bwana 06:31 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by bevischief:
Where the hell is donation? Done this morning.
Likewise
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 06:35 PM 10-02-2012
In for $25.
[Reply]
bevischief 06:35 PM 10-02-2012
There are a lot more people who donated that I don't on this list.
[Reply]
AustinChief 06:37 PM 10-02-2012
OK, here are my thoughts on the next step...

If the national media picks up and gives the slightest mention of the banner.. then it is DONE.. no need to fly it again, it would have substantially diminished returns. If there is NO national coverage at all (seems highly unlikely) then I would say it may be worth flying it again.

If we do get national coverage (even a little) then I think you go with a billboard if it is economically feasible. If not, then I suggest looking into expanding the online reach and other grassroots efforts like a concessions boycott or whatnot.
[Reply]
bevischief 06:37 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
In for $25.
You, me and Bwana at least.
[Reply]
AustinChief 06:40 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by bevischief:
There are a lot more people who donated that I don't on this list.
yeah, let's cut pr_capone some slack, it's a nightmare trying to sift through paypal donations and figure out what's from whom and the like. If you use the NOTE field and put your username in there, it would be easier but it still is a bitch to try to keep track of. Of all the things he is tackling right now, I'd put 'updating the donor list' smack dab at the bottom of the priority list.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 603
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162562 > Last »
Up