ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 488
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:49 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
would for the right price, but doubt we go after him. doesn't seem to be verches MO
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:49 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
would for the right price, but doubt we go after him. doesn't seem to be verches MO
Kind of what I'm thinking too...
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:50 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The longer you wait to pull the chute, the closer to the ground you get.

And if you wait too long, that thud at the bottom's gonna leave a mark.

Maybe Veach can pull it off, but this is going to get harder and harder every single year if he keeps approaching it this way.

The last thing I want to see is a complete implosion that costs us 3 years of Mahomes prime when we could've stepped back earlier at the cost of 1.
If it's:

Sacrificing one year of Kelce vs. three years of Mahomes

The answer is obvious.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:50 AM 03-14-2022

Agreed https://t.co/603gUPkLOi

— trey wingo (@wingoz) March 14, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:50 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Extremely washed.

There's a good argument to be made that he wasn't a starting caliber player at 28 yrs old. He'll be 31 next season.

I don't think he plays more than 4-6 games next year and probably doesn't finish the season on a roster.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:50 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:

Apparently it IS possible to stop once you pop
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:51 AM 03-14-2022
Fuck Bouye. Just go sign Gladney.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:52 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If it's:

Sacrificing one year of Kelce vs. three years of Mahomes

The answer is obvious.
That is my math, yes. Well more accurately, 1 year of Kelce, 1 year of Mahomes, 1 year of Hill vs. 3 years of Mahomes and 1-2 years of Hill.

And then there's just basic combined probabilities at work. I think you're better served with more bites at the apple than you are a couple larger ones in the beginning.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:52 AM 03-14-2022
As well they should.

While I hate burning one of Kelces last remaining premier seasons, the Chiefs may be wise to treat this season as a re-set and get back on the same 'team building' footing as those squads.

We've just been pushing awfully hard every year and when you spend that much time at/near the redline, things start to shake apart. We can either blow the motor or take a beat and have the thing serviced.

If ending up back in the pack WITH those teams (which, make no mistake, is still where we'd be even with nominal FA additions) helps us get back AHEAD of those teams by 2023, it's worth doing.
I think if you are Veach you keep doing what you’re doing, except get bargain FA’s instead of Clark’s and Matheiu’s.

The draft will always be key and he’s done a great job there recently. We just need to avoid 2018 drafts that yield little to no return
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:53 AM 03-14-2022
The longer you wait to pull the chute, the closer to the ground you get.

And if you wait too long, that thud at the bottom's gonna leave a mark.

Maybe Veach can pull it off, but this is going to get harder and harder every single year if he keeps approaching it this way.

The last thing I want to see is a complete implosion that costs us 3 years of Mahomes prime when we could've stepped back earlier at the cost of 1.

No, we have a team that can win it all now. You can't play for 2025 when with a few right moves now we can win the next 2.

Last year should have been ours but we just didn't have enough juice.

You won't have Kelce Hill playing at this level 3 years from now. Time is now. If we win 1 or 2 more championships now we can reset after.
[Reply]
-King- 10:53 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Well, let's go get him.
[Reply]
O.city 10:53 AM 03-14-2022
With the amount of money about to flow into the league and how the cap is just going to keep going up, fuck slowing down. Just keep pushing.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:54 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Fuck Bouye. Just go sign Gladney.
Yes!
[Reply]
-King- 10:54 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
No, we have a team that can win it all now. You can't play for 2025 when with a few right moves now we can win the next 2.

Last year should have been ours but we just didn't have enough juice.

You won't have Kelce Hill playing at this level 3 years from now. Time is now. If we win 1 or 2 more championships now we can reset after.
You act like he wants to gut the team or something.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:54 AM 03-14-2022

The Chiefs are working on a restructured deal for DE Frank Clark, per sources. Sides are uncertain whether they'll be able to get it done, but they're at least trying to find a way to keep Clark in the fold.

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) March 14, 2022

[Reply]
Page 19 of 488
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up