ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 433 of 435
« First < 333383423429430431432433 434435 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 03:20 PM 10-19-2023
Have we signed this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
srvy 03:22 PM 10-19-2023
CB Darius Rush was signed off our PS and signed by Pittsburg to their active roster yesterday.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:23 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I had never seen this before..

First of all, he clowned them when he said “Who Dat?” That’s the Saints thing.

“They in the locker room.. cryin!” Is made all the more delicious when you find out that Ossai was literally in the locker room crying at that very moment :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:27 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
The fact is he cannot pressure the QB anymore! His SB sacks were more Hurts running his way than him overpowering anyone! You're going to cut an ascending player for the Frank Clark of today? Veach and Ried won't do it, no way!
He had no QB sack against Hurts in the SB. He did have pressures. Who's the ascending player they would cut? Again, I trust Reid and Veach and the value they think Frank must bring to the locker room. If it's a skinny deal and they sign him, ok, they know what they are doing. If they don't sign him, ok, they know what they are doing.
[Reply]
nychief 03:36 PM 10-19-2023
The fact is he cannot pressure the QB anymore! His SB sacks were more Hurts running his way than him overpowering anyone! You're going to cut an ascending player for the Frank Clark of today? Veach and Ried won't do it, no way!

Who is the ascending player? Keondre Coburn? He's been inactive for the entire season. Besides, he'll be on the practice squad.

Look, getting your blood pressure up about this is stupid. He's a basically free depth edge, who knows the system and has performed in the past. Everybody needs to chill the fuck out.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:41 PM 10-19-2023
I'm all for his return, not only can he slide right back in as if he never left as valuable veteran depth... but he will also be a mood boosting motivator for Jones

Clark, Hardman... fuck it, we're getting the band back together
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 03:48 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by nychief:
Who is the ascending player? Keondre Coburn? He's been inactive for the entire season. Besides, he'll be on the practice squad.

Look, getting your blood pressure up about this is stupid. He's a basically free depth edge, who knows the system and has performed in the past. Everybody needs to chill the **** out.
The defense is playing great right now. Add omenhiu for Coburn and it will play even better! Add Clark, who has lost his power, at the expense of anybody would be a mistake.

I'm not getting bent out of shape! I just can't believe how many think Clark coming back would be good thing!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:50 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Everyone keeps saying this, and I just don't understand it. We won 2 Super Bowls and appeared in 3 in his time here, so who cares? It wasn't my money he was taking. Nobody here is broke because the Chiefs paid Frank Clark too much.

He showed up when it counted even more consistently than CJ. There's no such thing as overpaying for playoff production when you're a team chasing Super Bowls. I'll say the same thing about Sammy Watkins. Zero regrets and nothing but love for him too.

Now, he's going to make up for it by playing for peanuts, and you know damn well he's going to come up with at least 1-2 clutch sacks come playoff time, and it's going to be awesome.
"I don't understand why people get so aggravated about Frank Clark...

...He was better than Chris Jones in the post-season..."

{sigh}

Yeah - it's a fucking mystery.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:53 PM 10-19-2023
The defense is playing great right now. Add omenhiu for Coburn and it will play even better! Add Clark, who has lost his power, at the expense of anybody would be a mistake.

I'm not getting bent out of shape! I just can't believe how many think Clark coming back would be good thing!
you are getting bent out of shape... If Veach/Reid thanks he's a better depth piece then he is... It will be a skinny skinny deal and theres a chance he would be inactive most weeks unless we have an injury.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 04:01 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
you are getting bent out of shape... If Veach/Reid thanks he's a better depth piece then he is... It will be a skinny skinny deal and theres a chance he would be inactive most weeks unless we have an injury.
Quote whatever I said that makes you think I'm getting bent out of shape? LOL, you won't/can't! I never cussed, threatened, or name called anybody. How is that getting bent out of shape.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:05 PM 10-19-2023
I have a soft spot in my heart for shit talking Frank Clark.

https://youtu.be/AUWl7p13EzI?si=47bWPqtqQBy_wiHC
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:10 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
I have a soft spot in my heart for shit taking Frank Clark.
fyp
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:12 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
I have a soft spot in my heart for shit talking Frank Clark.

https://youtu.be/AUWl7p13EzI?si=47bWPqtqQBy_wiHC
I’ll say it again, how can you not want this guy on the team? Man I love it!
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:46 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I’ll say it again, how can you not want this guy on the team? Man I love it!
At a bargain basement price for spot snaps, sure!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:12 PM 10-19-2023
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/s...NB80PPiCg&s=19
[Reply]
Page 433 of 435
« First < 333383423429430431432433 434435 >
Up