ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 54
« First < 2424849505152 5354 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
BossChief 12:05 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
PFF preview of the game.

https://youtu.be/hC3hGyy_60M
Crazy.

Mahomes is the best qb in the league against zone...per pff

His 134 qb rating in clean pocket is absurd.

Feels like a big shootout where the qb that avoids the mistakes is gonna win.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:03 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
Good luck in the game on Saturday.

I am looking forward to the game. Should be a good game.

If the Chief keeps things rolling the team should be able to handle Indy without too much trouble.

Some caveats. Luck should not be intimidated by the moment and is playing solid. The colts are on a roll and are not the same 1-5 team of earlier in the season. The OL is solid as well as the RB.

The colts D is not as weak as some may think.

The Chiefs just need to hold serve and Mahomes stay within himself and keep things going as he has all season.
EAT MY ASSHOLE
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:37 AM 01-11-2019
Who wins?
https://youtu.be/wIZ5BsDjW3s
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:59 AM 01-11-2019
https://youtu.be/nNmSqGPbWOE
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:02 AM 01-11-2019
How’s our Run defense?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:54 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Its so weird to me that all of these shows spend the whole time blowing the Colts and then at the very end...pick the Chiefs.
Seems like all the sensible ones are going w/ KC. Nick Wright (granted, a KC homer), the guys on Whitlock's show, even Cowherd now.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:25 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Seems like all the sensible ones are going w/ KC. Nick Wright (granted, a KC homer), the guys on Whitlock's show, even Cowherd now.
Cowherd was talking about how the Colts are the next Dynasty so the Chiefs better get them this weekend because no one will touch them the next 10 years. I lol'd as usual, it's a ratings thing I get it and the Colts fans are eating it up right now.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 01:06 PM 01-11-2019
Some pre game day thoughts from a Colts fan.

I predicted a 14 point Chiefs win earlier in the week and that’s pretty much what I still think.

I think if Alex Smith were still at quarterback, I’d be confident in a Colts win but I fear Mahomes will be to much for our defense to handle. He’s a different animal from anything they’ve seen yet this season.

I think we will score plenty, I just don’t think we will get enough stops.

Any weather issues will affect both offenses pretty much equally.
[Reply]
FAX 01:16 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Some pre game day thoughts from a Colts fan.

I predicted a 14 point Chiefs win earlier in the week and that’s pretty much what I still think.

I think if Alex Smith were still at quarterback, I’d be confident in a Colts win but I fear Mahomes will be to much for our defense to handle. He’s a different animal from anything they’ve seen yet this season.

I think we will score plenty, I just don’t think we will get enough stops.

Any weather issues will affect both offenses pretty much equally.
I'm curious about the bolded part, Mr. Hoopsdoc.

What makes you believe that this particular Colts team can function at a high level in adverse elements? Are you banking on the run game?

FAX
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 01:21 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

What makes you believe that this particular Colts team can function at a high level in adverse elements? Are you banking on the run game?

FAX
Yes. I think our offensive line will play well in any weather. And Mack has been coming on strong lately.
[Reply]
ARROW2 01:24 PM 01-11-2019
Yes. I think our offensive line will play well in any weather. And Mack has been coming on strong lately.

FUCK YOU!!!!! Can't wait to end your season so you and the idiotic pundits will shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:30 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
I heard one of the media pundits saying the Colts practice outside so that won't be a factor. Really? I didn't even SMH just changed da channel
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 01:44 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
**** YOU!!!!! Can't wait to end your season so you and the idiotic pundits will shut the **** up.
:-)

I’ve already predicted a Chiefs win. And if you guys do, I’ll be rooting for you the rest of the way.

I really like Mahomes and I’d like to see Andy win at least one bowl.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:51 PM 01-11-2019

I’ve already predicted a Chiefs win. And if you guys do, I’ll be rooting for you the rest of the way.

EAT SHIT!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:55 PM 01-11-2019

You're the enemy this week, like it or not you will be the sacrifice come sunday. Should have just kept it on the Dlow
[Reply]
Page 52 of 54
« First < 2424849505152 5354 >
Up