ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 54
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:22 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by jachba:
It sounds enough like Joey Bosa's injury to lead me to conclude that Watkins won't play on Saturday.
Sources called it a 3-6 week injury, and the time table began after like week 11.

It could be something like that but there’s no indication that it is.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:03 PM 01-07-2019
Sammy better fucking play.

We need him. He's the X-factor in this offense.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:05 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Sammy better ****ing play.

We need him. He's the X-factor in this offense.
He hasn't played in over a month
He won't be anything
[Reply]
New World Order 09:08 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He hasn't played in over a month
He won't be anything
They need another option other than Reek and Kelce
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:02 PM 01-07-2019
I am somewhat surprised that it seems the majority of Colts fans think this will be a standard win for them where they just run the ball and play some defense. Just sort of assuming they will stop the Chiefs. They are also strangely comfortable with their defense letting the Chiefs do whatever they want as long as it’s not a long TD. The thing though is that they can go 75 yards in 6 plays just as easily as they can make one big play because Mahomes will absolutely shred the zone defense.

Against the Steelers our longest play was only a 40 yard reception. But we had three receivers total 18 catches for 299 yards at almost a 17 yard average. I think they assume we will dink and dunk like Brady or Rivers but our dinks and dunks are 15 yards not 5 yards. We all saw how open Texans receivers were all over the field. They can’t stop what’s about to happen to their defense.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:09 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I am somewhat surprised that it seems the majority of Colts fans think this will be a standard win for them where they just run the ball and play some defense. Just sort of assuming they will stop the Chiefs. They are also strangely comfortable with their defense letting the Chiefs do whatever they want as long as it’s not a long TD. The thing though is that they can go 75 yards in 6 plays just as easily as they can make one big play because Mahomes will absolutely shred the zone defense.

Against the Steelers our longest play was only a 40 yard reception. But we had three receivers total 18 catches for 299 yards at almost a 17 yard average. I think they assume we will dink and dunk like Brady or Rivers but our dinks and dunks are 15 yards not 5 yards. We all saw how open Texans receivers were all over the field. They can’t stop what’s about to happen to their defense.
Yep, the Colts fans must think their defense is the 85 Bears. :-) They are WAAAYYY overconfident in their team.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:11 PM 01-07-2019
Colts fans think this is the same old same old.... they’ve got another thing coming.

Big ole can of KC whoop ass served fresh.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:23 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I've posted this before but the Chiefs folks at The Athletic don't seem to think he's going to be ready. Their rationale has been that he just got out of a boot and didn't think he'd be able to make enough progress to actually play. My take is that if he were in the boot strictly with the goal of taking the most precautionary measures (i.e., "we don't want your foot anywhere near the ground"), it's not as farfetched that he could be ready this weekend.
Don't expect Watkins till teh SB if they make it that far.
[Reply]
jaa1025 11:40 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Don't expect Watkins till teh SB if they make it that far.
To be fair, Seth Keysor believes he is going to play. Nate Taylor doesn't, but admitted he is just guessing.

I don't think anyone knows for sure outside of Arrowhead. The Chiefs are pretty secretive with injuries and I'm hopeful. According to Sam Mellinger on December 7th, this was a 4-6 week injury and he'd already sat 3 weeks. This will be week 9. I'm assuming that the Chiefs have just been extra cautious with him, knowing that he's much more important in the playoffs, and he's right along their initial schedule.
[Reply]
jaa1025 11:44 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yep, the Colts fans must think their defense is the 85 Bears. :-) They are WAAAYYY overconfident in their team.
I find it pretty humorous but understand their confidence and fandom. Their defense has been good...against the bad QB's and offenses that they've played. Their Oline has been great against the horrible pass rushing teams that they've played.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:47 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:

Exactly! Most are saying that the Colts will win by simply lining up. The only argument that comes close to making sense is for them to successfully run the ball and win the TOP like 40 to 20 minutes.
[Reply]
vonBobo 12:14 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Exactly! Most are saying that the Colts will win by simply lining up. The only argument that comes close to making sense is for them to successfully run the ball and win the TOP like 40 to 20 minutes.
Nah, i dont think its confidence. More like they have gone from last to first and winning is more of a gift than an expectation. Fearless, house money.

I do see some of them are still unaware of Mahomes level of talent: "isnt he a rookie?", "chief fans think he is god", etc. And I get that too.. it took KC fans half the season for us to really believe what we were seeing. By Saturday evening, win or lose, many colts fans will have just learned what a pain in the ass they will be dealing with for the next 10 plus years.
[Reply]
Pushead2 12:26 AM 01-08-2019
I have a feeling that Watkins doesn't play.

It'll be like the Rams game where he runs a couple and he's out.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:32 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by deadman:
As a Colts fan, I never knew you guys hated us so much. Should be a really fun game for us this week.

no clue? 4 straight losses in the playoffs to your team? Usually because we blow a big lead. Who knew we’d hold a fan grudge.:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:35 AM 01-08-2019
shame on you whitlock

[Reply]
Page 40 of 54
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up