ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2161 of 3903
« First < 1161166120612111215121572158215921602161 216221632164216521712211226126613161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TLO 05:30 PM 05-21-2020
Model updates

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...asting-us.html
[Reply]
limested 05:40 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Probably so. I just laugh that the hypocrisy of those that try to shame those that won't hide and wear mask. It's almost like they were unaware those same things would have always saved some lives over the years from other viruses as well. Apparently when the death count reaches a certain amount or the media tells them when to do they start caring about saving lives.
Also a culture thing and will probably become more common and accepting.

Americans have always, and still are, way to self centered to care about others around them.

Goes beyond Covid but we can’t talk both sides of politics here.
[Reply]
Monticore 05:47 PM 05-21-2020
Probably so. I just laugh that the hypocrisy of those that try to shame those that won't hide and wear mask. It's almost like they were unaware those same things would have always saved some lives over the years from other viruses as well. Apparently when the death count reaches a certain amount or the media tells them when to do they start caring about saving lives.
There is a level of frustration, people have different fears etc.
The one common thing is want things to go back to normal we just disagree on how to a achieve that is while balancing deaths/economy using a lot of unknown variables. Not easy
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:48 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
Also a culture thing and will probably become more common and accepting.

Americans have always, and still are, way to self centered to care about others around them.

Goes beyond Covid but we can’t talk both sides of politics here.
I'd say less than 10% of the people wear mask in places like Walmart now, it's not going to be a thing hear.

Also the US Of fucking A is the most charitable country in the world. Take that selfish shit elsewhere.
[Reply]
petegz28 05:49 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Model updates

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...asting-us.html
I looked at the models for Ks and Mo from CovidActNow.org. Things appear to be going in the right direction.
[Reply]
limested 05:50 PM 05-21-2020
I'd say less than 10% of the people wear mask in places like Walmart now, it's not going to be a thing hear.

Also the US Of ****ing A is the most charitable country in the world. Take that selfish shit elsewhere.
Your and idiot.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:52 PM 05-21-2020

Also the US Of ****ing A is the most charitable country in the world. Take that selfish shit elsewhere.
Less than 10%? Where do you live? Because where im at id say 95-98% wear masks.

My whole thing is if you don't want to wear a mask fine... But don't talk shit on ppl who do. They obviously are doing it to either protect themselves or others. What the hell is wrong w that?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:56 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Less than 10%? Where do you live? Because where im at id say 95-98% wear masks.

My whole thing is if you don't want to wear a mask fine... But don't talk shit on ppl who do. They obviously are doing it to either protect themselves or others. What the hell is wrong w that?
98% of people in retail stores wear mask where you are???? That's nuts.
[Reply]
Spott 05:56 PM 05-21-2020

Also the US Of fucking A is the most charitable country in the world. Take that selfish shit elsewhere.
If it’s just people walking around outside, I’d say that I see maybe 10 percent as well. At the grocery store I see closer to half, but that also depends on which store it is.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:57 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
So you see a hot chick with a great rack and a fine ass you're checking the face. You are doing it wrong. You are supposed to be drooling at the naughty bits.
I disagree. A girl can have a great body but if her face is ugly to me that is a complete turn off. To each their own though.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:58 PM 05-21-2020
98% of people in retail stores wear mask where you are???? That's nuts.
Yeah here in Pennsylvania you go into a store you pretty much have to. There's signs every where.

I don't think it's nuts at all. Better safe than sorry. We doing good right now time to go hard and put this Virus to rest. Pennsylvania got hit pretty hard we are right in between NJ and NY.

My friend just moved to Texas and he said down there no masks so I think you'll see some parts of country open up a lot faster than others.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:58 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
If it’s just people walking around outside, I’d say that I see maybe 10 percent as well. At the grocery store I see closer to half, but that also depends on which store it is.
1 guy out of a few hundred at my gym wears a mask when training. He is about 70ish so I get it. Of course you are talking younger males for the most part so I think that demographic is the least likely to wear a mask.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:04 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I disagree. A girl can have a great body but if her face is ugly to me that is a complete turn off. To each their own though.
A brain and a sense of humour would be nice to lol,
[Reply]
petegz28 06:04 PM 05-21-2020
1 guy out of a few hundred at my gym wears a mask when training. He is about 70ish so I get it. Of course you are talking younger males for the most part so I think that demographic is the least likely to wear a mask.
Wearing a mask while working out is a good way to pass out, isn't it?
[Reply]
Spott 06:04 PM 05-21-2020
Damn, my gym hasn’t open yet. Luckily I can at least go running and work out at home as much as possible. I hope when the gym opens back up it will be the same environment as yours.
[Reply]
Page 2161 of 3903
« First < 1161166120612111215121572158215921602161 216221632164216521712211226126613161 > Last »
Up