ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 158
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:55 PM 02-18-2022
Fuck yeah... THIS is what CP is about. Objectifying women with a tertiary relationship to our team, not saying negative things about them.

Holy shit.... I wanna fuck those plastic titties.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:56 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
**** yeah... THIS is what CP is about. Objectifying women with a tertiary relationship to our team, not saying negative things about them.

Holy shit.... I wanna **** those plastic titties.
I think her tits are real?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:57 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Looks like she dislocated her rib
I'll dislocate her rib IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:57 PM 02-18-2022
I'll dislocate her rib IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
I bought some royal honey. I want you to take some then fuck me
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 02:59 PM 02-18-2022
**** yeah... THIS is what CP is about. Objectifying women with a tertiary relationship to our team, not saying negative things about them.

Holy shit.... I wanna **** those plastic titties.
I fear at times that this type of perfect world won’t be around for my kids. Enjoy it while you can, good things never seem to last.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:03 PM 02-18-2022
I bought some royal honey. I want you to take some then fuck me
Perhaps later... right now this thread is 100% about how I want to coat the walls of her cervix with my baby batter.

Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
I fear at times that this type of perfect world won’t be around for my kids. Enjoy it while you can, good things never seem to last.
Right??? Get in on that objectification while the getting is good!!!!
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:07 PM 02-18-2022

I bet she doesn't have a single hair folicle on her body below the hairline of her head.

Anyone wanna take bets on whether or not she has had surgery to "pull back the curtains? Or do you think she is smuggling Arby's sammiches?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:22 PM 02-18-2022
I think her tits are real?
I can believe it... looked up her mom. Holy shit.

Mama hunt is WAY hotter than Gracie. Can we have a dedicated Tavia thread please?!?!?
[Reply]
blake5676 03:40 PM 02-18-2022
I can believe it... looked up her mom. Holy shit.

Mama hunt is WAY hotter than Gracie. Can we have a dedicated Tavia thread please?!?!?
She's always been the best looking Hunt. Glad you've seen the light.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:32 AM 02-25-2022
aroooo

[Reply]
loochy 08:36 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
aroooo

She's absolutely smoking

But why does everything with her have to be so fake and staged? Cant she just snap a selfie at some place she happens to think is cool or interesting? Have someone take a random picture while you do whatever it is you like to do. Is her entire existence that plastic and manufactured?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:13 AM 02-25-2022
She announced she's getting labia reduction surgery
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:31 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
She's absolutely smoking

But why does everything with her have to be so fake and staged? Cant she just snap a selfie at some place she happens to think is cool or interesting? Have someone take a random picture while you do whatever it is you like to do. Is her entire existence that plastic and manufactured?
Agreed. This is one of her best photos.

[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:16 PM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:

the world we live in.

it has always been that way with some....but today-people get more joy in seeing themselves in fake situations for clicks, likes, thumbs up and shit.

Send out the dopamine.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:19 PM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
the world we live in.

it has always been that way with some....but today-people get more joy in seeing themselves in fake situations for clicks, likes, thumbs up and shit.

Send out the dopamine.
She would get way more likes if she just posted pics of her ass
[Reply]
Page 95 of 158
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145 > Last »
Up