ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 313
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:17 PM 07-31-2021
I see Gray having some plays set up just for him.
[Reply]
srvy 06:31 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Which does not make sense, because one of the big reasons the Chiefs drafted him was because of his hands. But you're right, it was a disappointment.
Could be a young kid overwhelmed by an Nfl playbook and Andy has a significant one. I have no doubt he will run for some yardage with this line. He needs to deliver in the hand's department. He will have some pressure to improve there. He should start to developed better pass protection skills this year.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 06:43 PM 07-31-2021
Clyde wasn't as involved in the passing game as I thought he was going to be, but that's partly because we have Hill and Kelce. Patrick isn't going to check the ball down to CEH if those guys are open.

What I think is going to change this year is the screen game because of the o-line.
[Reply]
srvy 06:51 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Clyde wasn't as involved in the passing game as I thought he was going to be, but that's partly because we have Hill and Kelce. Patrick isn't going to check the ball down to CEH if those guys are open.

What I think is going to change this year is the screen game because of the o-line.
Well true, but Williams was getting many of the balls in the flats that got chunks after the run. Pat was looking elsewhere last year and it was obvious the trust wasn't there yet.
[Reply]
In58men 06:52 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:

Having no offseason played a huge role into this.

Reid doesn’t have the easiest playbook as well.
[Reply]
-King- 07:07 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yeah I am not sure CEH gets that many catches especially if McKinnon stays healthy. Clyde could get subbed out in 3rd and long for McKinnon unless he shows more with his hands. I felt he was a big disappointment last year in that regard. He was open a lot out in the flat last year and Pat went elsewhere. We really missed Williams last year he would catch over the shoulder in stride. Clyde really struggle there IMO
We expected CEH to be purposefully involved in the pass game a lot more than he was. Was probably a learning playbook issue. Think Reid will get him to where we expect him to be this season. Could see a poor man's Jamaal type season where Reid lines him up all over the field and most importantly runs screens to him. We used to run a lot of screens with Alex and we basically run none with Mahomes. Think that changes now. Imagine CEH on a screen pay with Thuney, Creed, and Orlando infront of him beating up on LBs and DBs :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:07 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm picturing Andy setting fire to entire section of flanker option plays, and then immediately drawing up more Pringle Go Deep Plays.
Pringle sucks
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:07 PM 07-31-2021
Another thing I noticed today is that Andy really seems to be laboring out there.

I feel like in the past he's usually come into camp fairly thin for him and then gains weight as the season progresses.

This year he looks fairly hefty from the get go and it's frankly a little painful watching him try and move around out there. We all saw him with the cane a couple weeks ago.

I just hope he's taking care of himself the best he can because I'm not ready for him to walk away any time soon.
[Reply]
-King- 07:12 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Another thing I noticed today is that Andy really seems to be laboring out there.

I feel like in the past he's usually come into camp fairly thin for him and then gains weight as the season progresses.

This year he looks fairly hefty from the get go and it's frankly a little painful watching him try and move around out there. We all saw him with the cane a couple weeks ago.

I just hope he's taking care of himself the best he can because I'm not ready for him to walk away any time soon.
He's not even close to doing that. He has a notoriously unhealthy lifestyle between eating shitty food, shitty work/home balance and lack of sleep.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:36 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
There aren't enough superlatives to describe the transformation Veach pulled off in just one offseason, it exceeded my wildest expectations

And its not just that he went out and got big names, its the philosophy shift to bigger more powerful guys that I love so much... no one is gonna bully this group around

NO ONE
and they can pull too

Originally Posted by In58men:
Having no offseason played a huge role into this.

Reid doesn’t have the easiest playbook as well.
also affected Gay’s development.

Originally Posted by -King-:
He's not even close to doing that. He has a notoriously unhealthy lifestyle between eating shitty food, shitty work/home balance and lack of sleep.
he’s made his choices. I just don’t want him having a heart attack until we have a couple of more SB trophies. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:44 PM 07-31-2021
My update...this team is lllllllllllloaded llloaded
[Reply]
TEX 07:46 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Could be a young kid overwhelmed by an Nfl playbook and Andy has a significant one. I have no doubt he will run for some yardage with this line. He needs to deliver in the hand's department. He will have some pressure to improve there. He should start to developed better pass protection skills this year.
Probably correct. But I think his size is always going to hurt him in pass protection.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:51 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Pringle sucks
Pringle does not suck. He's been productive when given a chance and is the toughest receiver on our roster.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:06 PM 07-31-2021
Holy shit...the schedule looks tougher every time I see it.

There might only be a couple games vs non playoff contenders.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:07 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Pringle does not suck. He's been productive when given a chance and is the toughest receiver on our roster.
I also like Pringle. He has made some clutch catches. Not easy to do when you are buried on the depth chart and don't play much.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 313
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Up