ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare
Bowser 09:28 PM 01-30-2024
I've been waiting for a Guy Ritchie movie that takes me back to Lock, Stock or Snatch. I'm cautiously optimistic here.

[Reply]
Frazod 05:01 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Did anyone give this flick a shot? By the lack of talk about it, I'd guess "no".

They're talking about this movie being a hardcore flop, and that's a shame because I feel Guy Ritchie is a better filmmaker than he gets credit for being. I'm a Cavill and Ritchson fan as well, so that's a double shame.
I'll watch it whenever it streams. After Dune, I'm on strike from going to the theater. Maybe forever. :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:36 PM 04-28-2024
Did anyone give this flick a shot? By the lack of talk about it, I'd guess "no".

They're talking about this movie being a hardcore flop, and that's a shame because I feel Guy Ritchie is a better filmmaker than he gets credit for being. I'm a Cavill and Ritchson fan as well, so that's a double shame.
I think GR is okay. When he hits (L, S, and 2SBs and Snatch), it's glorious. But his misses are bad and there have been more of those than hits in my opinion. I will definitely watch this one, but not a a theatre.
[Reply]
Otter 04:52 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I think GR is okay. When he hits (L, S, and 2SBs and Snatch), it's glorious. But his misses are bad and there have been more of those than hits in my opinion. I will definitely watch this one, but not a a theatre.
Rock n' Rolla is good as well. I don't think hits the high notes of Snatch LS2SB but worth a watch if you're a fan.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:54 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
Rock n' Rolla is good as well. I don't think hits the high notes of Snatch LS2SB but worth a watch if you're a fan.
Good call. I forgot about that one.
[Reply]
UteChief 08:42 PM 04-30-2024

Having two kids ages 3 and 3 months sucks!
[Reply]
srvy 09:27 PM 04-30-2024
Looks like a movie I'd watch and enjoy! IN MY LIVING ROOM.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:02 PM 05-02-2024
Just got back from it... enjoyed it. It definitely wasn't a typical Guy Ritchie movie. You never really get to know the characters much and it is kind of straight forward... good guys want to kill lots of Nazis while accomplishing their mission... outside of a few small hurdles that get thrown in their way they succeed. End of story. It was fun as they were having fun killing Nazis...
[Reply]
tmax63 06:39 AM 05-03-2024
War department and I watched it a couple days ago. We both enjoyed it. It made us chuckle fairly often. They could of done a bit more character development but being based on fact it was still fun.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up