ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 183 of 240
« First < 83133173179180181182183 184185186187193233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:34 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I've been pretty pissed at this coaching staff in the past, but this is the first time I've felt legit disgust. God Damn, that was a horrific botching by all 3 units at the end.
Agreed. I’ve seen the light. Clay and friends can defend him all they want. Win a SB or get fucked, Reid. Until then, I’m not a fan(of his, I don’t mean the Chiefs)
[Reply]
Pablo 03:34 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The entire garbage franchise is nothing more than a glorified QB skills challenge.

But that's just fine, because that's EXACTLY what half the garbage fanbase wanted.
And the other half of the garbage fanbase wanted to dry jack-it to Axl Smiff and Arrowhead mystique until their boomer prostates gave out.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:35 PM 11-10-2019
Why is everyone pissed about passing on 3rd and 2? They had been picking up first downs all game passing on third and short. I would rather have the ball in the reigning MVP’s hands then putting it in Damien William’s hands with a banged up O-Line. It didn’t work. Oh well, get over it and play defense.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:35 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Agreed. I’ve seen the light. Clay and friends can defend him all they want. Win a SB or get ****ed, Reid. Until then, I’m not a fan(of his, I don’t mean the Chiefs)
I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO REMEMBER THIS MOMENT.

THERE HAVE BEEN TOO MANY GAMES LOST LIKE THIS FOR REID TO EVEN REMOTELY BE CONSIDERED "GREAT".

TRULY GREAT COACHES DO NOT LOSE GAMES LIKE THIS...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:36 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Go break a leg, bitch.
Walk into traffic, cunt.
[Reply]
-King- 03:36 PM 11-10-2019
If Reid ran with Williams on that play this thread would be bumped about why didn't he put the ball in Mahomes hands and whats the point of a franchise QB if you can't trust him to close out a game.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:37 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO REMEMBER THIS MOMENT.

THERE HAVE BEEN TOO MANY GAMES LOST LIKE THIS FOR REID TO EVEN REMOTELY BE CONSIDERED "GREAT".

TRULY GREAT COACHES DO NOT LOSE GAMES LIKE THIS...
WHY ARE YOU YELLING??
[Reply]
bricks 03:37 PM 11-10-2019
The Fatso problem

Chiefs fans its important to know,

Fatsos teams are nothing but a regular season show.

Many fantasize about winning a title,

Fatso, however, will put those dreams on idle.

To Fatso’s credit; he got paid,

And he rewarded us with Mahomo which is our foundational piece laid.

We think of Mahomo as that “magical” thrill,

yet he is overruled by Fatsos poor game management skills.

Evidence suggests that Fatso has no game management flow,

and accounts for many of the games that the Chiefs blow.

Many of us are aware that he can’t adjust,

that is why he is a bust.

His overall prestige may be solid as a rock,

But oh how mind baffling is it that he can’t even manage a clock?!?!?!

In close tight games those miscues will spell shame,

And when that time comes, fatso will be the name to blame.

Disappointing playoff losses make his regular season profile more valid,

Perhaps the only bowl he will hoist will be that of a salad?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:38 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Why is everyone pissed about passing on 3rd and 2? They had been picking up first downs all game passing on third and short. I would rather have the ball in the reigning MVP’s hands then putting it in Damien William’s hands with a banged up O-Line. It didn’t work. Oh well, get over it and play defense.
Yup all the receivers were covered and Mahomes coulnd't run with the leg brace. Hit the FG there and it's at least tied at the end of regulation up 8.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:38 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
If Reid ran with Williams on that play this thread would be bumped about why didn't he put the ball in Mahomes hands and whats the point of a franchise QB if you can't trust him to close out a game.
No, because you run on 3rd down and pass on 4th if you don't get it, MORON.

RUN CLOCK AND DON'T GIVE THEM THE SHORT FIELD.

You're as ****ing dumb as Reid.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:38 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I've been pretty pissed at this coaching staff in the past, but this is the first time I've felt legit disgust. God Damn, that was a horrific botching by all 3 units at the end.
I haven't been this infuriated after a loss in years. Probably since the last time we lost to these broke dick fuckwads who NEVER have any business beating us but always seem to.

I wasn't this pissed after any loss last year. Even the AFCCG. This is different. This is Phyllis Rivers Chargers shit.

Clark should make Reid take a fucking Uber back to Kansas City.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 03:39 PM 11-10-2019
3rd and 2 and they got cute after playing big boy football on the previous runs.
Speaks to the mentality of this team.

So many pretenders along with a chicken shit coaching staff.
[Reply]
Three7s 03:39 PM 11-10-2019
Reid just got outcoached by Vrabel. Nuff said.

Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 03:39 PM 11-10-2019
Yeah, I didn't have a problem with the 3rd and 2 call. The rest of it though...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:39 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I haven't been this infuriated after a loss in years. Probably since the last time we lost to these broke dick ****wads who NEVER have any business beating us but always seem to.

I wasn't this pissed after any loss last year. Even the AFCCG. This is different. This is Phyllis Rivers Chargers shit.

Clark should make Reid take a ****ing Uber back to Philly.
FIXED YOUR POST
[Reply]
Page 183 of 240
« First < 83133173179180181182183 184185186187193233 > Last »
Up