ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 1994
« First < 23636970717273 74757677831231735731073 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:01 AM 03-07-2021
Bill Gates got into vaccines because as he said it inflated his profit levels massively. His wealth has soared upwards to $200 billion with this vaccine. If anything, it's a huge money-grab. Create a problem with exaggerated date from bought experts who also own patents with the remedies and be the saviors with their solution they intended all along. The merger of the state with corporations=textbook fascism. ( now including medical experimentation just like the fascists of Germany circa 1930 and the eugenics movement)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:34 AM 03-07-2021
5 Ways They’re Trying to Trick You Into Taking the Covid Vaccine”

The sale of the century is very much on. The powers that be want every single person to be vaccinated, and they’re pulling out all the stops to make sure it happens. Here are the five main ways the establishment is trying to manufacture your consent.

1. BRIBERY
It’s being reported that everyone getting vaccinated is the only way to get “back to normal”.

Which is a lie, see link.

2. CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENTS
One of the oldest and most widely used marketing gimmicks. Partly because it works, but mostly because it’s cheap and easy: Simply find a bunch of tools and put them to work.
[I learned in advertising, specifically the textbook from Ogilvy & Mather, that celebrity endorsements don't work because people know they're paid. It is true in certain cases.]

3. FORCED “SCARCITY”
For weeks now we’ve been seeing headlines about “dwindling stock” of vaccines. How people in Europe are desperate for doses or some states are being prioritised over others. It goes on and on and on.

Everyone who has ever been inside a store knows this trick. “While stocks last”, “limited time offer”, or a thousand other variants designed to create the idea that if you don’t acquire product X right now, you will miss your chance.

They are not in any danger of “running out” of vaccines. And even if they are, scarcity is a marketing ploy, not an argument.

4. FAKE “POPULARITY”
You can’t underestimate the idea of peer pressure when it comes to marketing, one of the oldest tricks in the book is culturing popularity through the idea that popularity already exists. It’s why people buy likes and views on youtube and concerts have seat fillers.



Is this true? No source is cited, so it’s hard to say. It could be entirely made up, a lot of statistics are. Even if the figure is technically real, it’s likely just from some opinion poll. And, as Yes Minister has taught us, polls are totally meaningless.

To quote (ironically enough) Peter Hitchens:

Opinion polls are a device for influencing public opinion, not a device for measuring it.”

5. “RESISTANCE IS USELESS”
(F15's fascist argument.)
There’s been a lot of talk about Vaccine Passports recently, and perhaps they will become a thing, but the vast majority of the public discourse is spreading the idea they are “inevitable”.

Now, the idea of inevitability is a powerful tool... you can also use it to engender feelings of defeat in your opposition and thus gain their consent without force. You can see this defeatist language taking hold in some hitherto staunch Covid sceptics.
I get the strong sense that any sort of travel, and plenty of other things, will be impossible if I don’t have the necessary vaccine certificate.~ Peter Hitchens
[Other skeptics MPs in UK are now caving too.]
“Get vaccinated now, because you’ll probably have to eventually” is the message, and it’s not hard to see the utility of it."
...all these strategies have in common is the increasingly hysterical air of desperation. If vaccine take-up was really at 94%, there’d be no need to sell the vaccine so much.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/03/04/...covid-vaccine/

Bill Gates has given mega money to The Gaurdian to buy positive press for himself and his vaccine push. Can't trust it on this topic.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:38 AM 03-07-2021
The age group with the most deaths immediately following the vaccine are over 70 years old. Vaccines are less effective in the elderly because they're not as able to generate the needed immune response since they have lost many of the things that promote immunity.

What a farce, giving it to the elderly first or even the more immune compromised.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:25 AM 03-07-2021
Ben Stein Issues Warning: Suffers Severe Side Effects From Covid ‘Vaccine’ Days After Getting Shot (VIDEO)


Ben Stein: I had the COVID booster by Moderna four or five days ago and I am still feeling wild side effects from it like I have the worst flu in the world, extreme shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, extreme irrational thinking.* And it has just been devastating.
No wonder those who've boasted about taking the shot are here celebrating they have. It's a side-effect. And HCF's thinking has totally gone to the dogs. :-)

I've a lefty friend, who is a complete Establishment Mediot, who has suffered the same symptoms but suffers from so much cognitive dissonance he claims that means the vaccine is working. You can't make it up.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ng-shot-video/
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:17 PM 03-07-2021
So, BucEyedPea when are you eligible to get the vaccine?


You do realize your team won the SB this year, right?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:22 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
So, BucEyedPea when are you eligible to get the vaccine?


You do realize your team won the SB this year, right?
I am never going to take it. I'll take my chances with the prophylactics and wonderful medical remedies that already exist instead. The risk benefit ratio weighs does not favor taking it. Also, I am NOT a mediot.

But you should at least wait about 2 years before taking it, even if you plan to take it. Wise men say, only fools rush in.

Despite claims, NO one knows it's effectiveness yet. A lot of it is proprietary info. Imagine that for a taxpayer-funded product.

Meanwhile, Merk abandoned their vaccine noting we're better off getting Covid.
[Reply]
Donger 12:28 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Meanwhile, Merk abandoned their vaccine noting we're better off getting Covid.
Completely false and inaccurate.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:39 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I am never going to take it. I'll take my chances with the prophylactics and wonderful medical remedies that already exist instead. The risk benefit ratio weighs does not favor taking it. Also, I am NOT a mediot.

But you should at least wait about 2 years before taking it, even if you plan to take it. Wise men say, only fools rush in.

Despite claims, NO one knows it's effectiveness yet. A lot of it is proprietary info. Imagine that for a taxpayer-funded product.

Meanwhile, Merk abandoned their vaccine noting we're better off getting Covid.
Merck didn't abandon vaccines. They abandoned theirs. They are partnering with JNJ to scale production of their vaccine.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:41 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Merck didn't abandon vaccines. They abandoned theirs. They are partnering with JNJ to scale production of their vaccine.
There you go making a strawman argument again. I didn't say the abandoned "vaccines" plural but Merk abandoned
Originally Posted by :
their vaccine.
May I ask what part of the word "their" you do not understand? I think you simply cannot read.
[Reply]
Donger 12:44 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
There you go making a strawman argument again. I didn't say the abandoned "vaccines" plural but Merk abandoned

May I ask what part of the word "their" you do not understand? I think you simply cannot read.
Please prove that Merck abandoned their vaccine because they noted we're better off getting Covid.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:48 PM 03-07-2021
3M vaccines the other day. Biden is crushing it.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:50 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This is sound logic, but the problem in your theory is that they are saying Covid has run rampant due to people not wearing masks and not socially distancing, but in the case of the flu it's the exact opposite with people wearing masks and socially distancing. Can't have it both ways and expect both points to be true.

Except COVID is a different virus that is much more contagious
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:51 PM 03-07-2021
I think I will call this the Trump-Gates vaccine. Anti-Trumpers love the Trump-WarpSpeed vaccine initiative.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:00 PM 03-07-2021
Oh and Zilla, Merk saying we're better off getting Covid is enlightening just the same.
[Reply]
HemiEd 01:20 PM 03-07-2021
Always a conspiracy. I will trust my eldest daughters opinion who is a senior scientist with "Big Pharma" over a bunch of conspiracy propaganda.

The technology and effort that went into developing these solutions is not even comprehensible to most of us.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 1994
« First < 23636970717273 74757677831231735731073 > Last »
Up