ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 220 of 1990
« First < 120170210216217218219220 2212222232242302703207201220 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:59 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
WASHINGTON, D.C., May 10, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has put employers on notice that should they attempt to require employees to receive injections of experimental COVID-19 gene-therapy vaccines a resulting adverse reaction will be considered “work-related” for which the employer may be held liable.

OSHA released its new guidance on April 20 under a “Frequently Asked Questions” section of its website having to do with COVID-19 safety compliance.

The question asks whether an employer who mandates employees receive these experimental COVID-19 shots is required to record any adverse events as a result of these injections. Such recording requirements of serious work-related injuries and illness may not only leave an employer vulnerable to worker’s compensation claims, but such incidents could also impact the employer’s safety record.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/em...rus-shots-osha
You may have managed to find a site even dumber than lewrockwell.com. Very impressive.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:20 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Requiring kids to get their shots before going to school had been a thing for like 100 years
Yes, I know. I’m an adult who got all of them, including at least one that you probably didn’t have to take. (Smallpox)

How many of those had less than a year of clinical trials?

(And the circle continues. This has been covered. )
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:54 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Yes, I know. I’m an adult who got all of them, including at least one that you probably didn’t have to take. (Smallpox)

I mean, I think “we should try to crush this by aggressively vaxxing the adult population and hope that buys us air to not vaccinate kids until there’s longer term study” would be a reasonable position but every time I talk about vaccine mandates people start throwing tantrums.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 06:06 PM 05-11-2021
I mean, I think “we should try to crush this by aggressively vaxxing the adult population and hope that buys us air to not vaccinate kids until there’s longer term study” would be a reasonable position but every time I talk about vaccine mandates people start throwing tantrums.
Why stop at the COVID vaccine?

Force people that can’t have afford kids to get abortions, force people to quit smoking, drinking, doing drugs by any means necessary. Force people who aren’t smart enough to have kids get sterilized, along with anyone who is convicted of violent crimes. We need to do all we can to improve life of everyone, these steps will start that process.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:11 PM 05-11-2021
“I’m not going to get it” is not a tantrum, Barbara.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:19 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
Why stop at the COVID vaccine?

Force people that can’t have afford kids to get abortions, force people to quit smoking, drinking, doing drugs by any means necessary. Force people who aren’t smart enough to have kids get sterilized, along with anyone who is convicted of violent crimes. We need to do all we can to improve life of everyone, these steps will start that process.

Lol. Fuck off troll.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:24 PM 05-11-2021
Those are nothing compared to the tantrums you would see if Congress passed a law trying to force people to get vaccinated.

There is no reason to do it, and every reason not to.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:30 PM 05-11-2021
“I’m not going to get it” is not a tantrum, Barbara.

Of course it is. Especially when paired with I won’t wear a mask and we need to open up.

The right has spent a year moaning that we need to open up and get back to regular life.. now the vaccine has given is the chance to do that. Where are they? It was even developed during trumps term! And he got it! Why do you think he got it in secret?
[Reply]
chieffan09 06:38 PM 05-11-2021
No, its not. Live and let live. I dont care if you take the vax. Do whatever you want. If i dont want the vax or to wear the mask, its you crying, not me
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:42 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by chieffan09:
No, its not. Live and let live. I dont care if you take the vax. Do whatever you want. If i dont want the vax or to wear the mask, its you crying, not me

If this were say, eating a doughnut, I would agree.
[Reply]
chieffan09 06:44 PM 05-11-2021
So, thats as much freedom you'd allow me?
[Reply]
chieffan09 06:55 PM 05-11-2021
At least you dont disagree with me on who's having the tantrum. I get it, some people need to be, want to be governed. Some us can live our lives, raise our kids without government and twitter telling us how we should. Plus, with all the fatties at risk of covid, we'd be better off banning doughnuts than making masking mandatory.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:02 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
Someone who feels it is in their best interest to wait until further medical research has been completed before injecting themselves with a drug is a coward in your mind. Couldn't the same be said for someone willing to inject themselves with a drug only approved for emergency use and minimal testing to avoid a virus with over a 99% survival rate a coward as well? :-)
I had Covid in September, so I haven't avoided much of anything.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:03 PM 05-11-2021

The timeline is what is scaring you?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:09 PM 05-11-2021
Of course it is. Especially when paired with I won’t wear a mask and we need to open up.

The right has spent a year moaning that we need to open up and get back to regular life.. now the vaccine has given is the chance to do that. Where are they? It was even developed during trumps term! And he got it! Why do you think he got it in secret?
No. In a word........No.

I dont have to give up freedoms to get freedoms back.
[Reply]
Page 220 of 1990
« First < 120170210216217218219220 2212222232242302703207201220 > Last »
Up