ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 170 of 1990
« First < 70120160166167168169170 1711721731741802202706701170 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 05:27 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I have to wonder if these celebrities or these high profile political people got different vaccines. Or a saline solution.
:-)
[Reply]
chieffan09 05:28 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Now imagine a world without antibiotics, high blood pressure medication, insulin, and many others.

That is the world your dumb ass wants to live in, because BIG PHARMA!
Starting a sentence with "Imagine," makes you sound like every other 14 year old on line. And, nothing in your replay makes me think you've ever done any research to make up your own mind.
[Reply]
True North 05:35 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I don't think it makes much difference, either to her or the population in general.



Enough people will get it that the pandemic will be over, and she's probably not in a high risk category anyway.
It's not going to end. This has nothing to do with a health crisis. But you and many others will be lining up every year to get your shots in the hopes that things will return to normal. It's never going back, this is the "new normal".

A mass gaslighting of the public into agenda 21. They're only just getting started.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:07 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by True North:
It's not going to end. This has nothing to do with a health crisis. But you and many others will be lining up every year to get your shots in the hopes that things will return to normal. It's never going back, this is the "new normal".

A mass gaslighting of the public into agenda 21. They're only just getting started.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Maybe they were right about the other being cattle.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:12 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by True North:
It's not going to end. This has nothing to do with a health crisis. But you and many others will be lining up every year to get your shots in the hopes that things will return to normal. It's never going back, this is the "new normal".

A mass gaslighting of the public into agenda 21. They're only just getting started.
:-)

Now that people over 50 have been vaccinated in California, I'm seeing fewer and fewer masks, whether it's in my neighborhood, my mailman, people waiting in line for bars and restaurants, etc.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:14 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
got my appointment for the jab on Friday (pfizer)
My right arm was sore for about 20 hours after taking the Pfizer shot but that was my only side effect.

I didn't even have a sore arm after my second shot.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:19 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
My right arm was sore for about 20 hours after taking the Pfizer shot but that was my only side effect.

I didn't even have a sore arm after my second shot.
I had a sore arm for a day with both pfizer shots. A day after the second one I felt pretty tired about noon. I took an hour nap after getting home from work and was fine after that.
[Reply]
True North 06:22 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
:-)



Now that people over 50 have been vaccinated in California, I'm seeing fewer and fewer masks, whether it's in my neighborhood, my mailman, people waiting in line for bars and restaurants, etc.
Why do you attribute it to vaccinations, instead of overall restrictions fatigue?

Have the mask mandates and restrictions been lifted yet?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
eDave 06:31 PM 04-26-2021
Mine is only sore to touch. Other I feel nothing.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:41 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by chieffan09:
Starting a sentence with "Imagine," makes you sound like every other 14 year old on line. And, nothing in your replay makes me think you've ever done any research to make up your own mind.
When you have jack shit to say, attack the person, right?

My post wasn't controversial, don't be a dumb fuck.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:51 AM 04-27-2021
Nazis, Gestapo

California Officials Forcibly Inject Crying Mentally Handicapped People With Covid Vaccine

Live video replayed here:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...covid-vaccine/
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:38 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Nazis, Gestapo

California Officials Forcibly Inject Crying Mentally Handicapped People With Covid Vaccine

Live video replayed here:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...covid-vaccine/
"Forcibly" :-)

They're afraid of needles, obviously.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:39 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by True North:
It's not going to end. This has nothing to do with a health crisis. But you and many others will be lining up every year to get your shots in the hopes that things will return to normal. It's never going back, this is the "new normal".

A mass gaslighting of the public into agenda 21. They're only just getting started.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Good to know.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:42 AM 04-27-2021
Got the first shot yesterday. I believe I can feel it changing my DNA.

Anyone else experiencing telekinesis?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:14 PM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by True North:
Why do you attribute it to vaccinations, instead of overall restrictions fatigue?
Well, because I've actually spoken to people. My mailman wasn't wearing a mask on Saturday when I had to sign for a package, nor was I wearing a mask.

When Amazon mistakenly delivered a package to my home on Sunday, which should have gone to my next door neighbor, she walked over to pick it up with no mask. "I'm fully vaccinated", I said to which she replied "Me, too".

While I'll wear a mask where it's required, such as Costco or the grocery store or CVS or whatever, I'm not wearing a mask otherwise.

Originally Posted by True North:
Have the mask mandates and restrictions been lifted yet?
The CDC just released a statement today stating the vaccinated people don't need to wear a mask when dining or hanging with friends and whatnot but those that are unvaccinated need to continue masking up.

Everything is slated to open in LA on June 15th and like I mentioned earlier, I've seen plenty of people standing on Sunset and Cahuenga boulevards maskless while waiting in line for private clubs.
[Reply]
Page 170 of 1990
« First < 70120160166167168169170 1711721731741802202706701170 > Last »
Up