ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1069 of 1994
« First < 695699691019105910651066106710681069 10701071107210731079111911691569 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:19 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
You posted it. Did he not say this?

Your body recognizes the spike protein in COVID-19 jabs as foreign

Either being ignorant of that fact, or knowing it to be false and saying anyway (lying) makes everything he says suspect, at the minimum. Don't you agree?

Aha! Fauci funded and released a bioweapon! Now we now why you think he's a criminal.

Of course, you can't prove that he did any of that but...

:-)

Thanks for your concern, though. I'm still waiting for the cytotoxic and poisonous vaccines to give me... something?
You’re the one who is ignorant to what he’s saying.

Just so you’ll shut up about this, allow me to prove you wrong. Here’s an excerpt from another Mercola article from months ago:

In my interview with Seneff and Mikovits (see earlier hyperlink), they both stressed that the key danger — both in COVID-19 and with the vaccines — is the spike protein itself. However, while the spike protein found in the virus is bad, the spike protein your body produces in response to the vaccine is far worse. Why?

Because the synthetic mRNA in the vaccine has been programmed to instruct your cells to produce an unnatural, genetically engineered spike protein. Specific alterations make it far more toxic than that found on the virus itself. Mikovits goes so far as to ca
ll the spike protein a bioweapon, as it is a disease-causing agent that demolishes innate immunity and exhausts your natural killer (NK) cells’ ability to determine which cells are infected and which aren’t.

In short, when you get the COVID-19 vaccine, you are being injected with an agent that instructs your body to produce the bioweapon in its own cells. This is about as diabolical as it gets.

And there’s plenty of evidence on Fauci, including patents that date back to 2004.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:26 PM 09-18-2021

[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:34 PM 09-18-2021
No one else wants to tell Donger his fauci meme is cringe?
[Reply]
0372 08:49 PM 09-18-2021
May the Better Boobed beware:

Potential immune response to breast implants after immunization with COVID-19 vaccines

Author links open overlay panelLaurenzWeitgasserMaximilianMahrhoferThomasSchoeller
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.breast.2021.06.002Get rights and content

Abstract

Besides reports of alarming potential side effects after COVID-19 vaccinations there have been rare observations of rather benign reactions to foreign materials such as cosmetic hyaluronic acid filler injections after a COVID-19 immunization.

Likewise to dermal fillers any foreign material may cause a reaction when the immune system is triggered.

In the recent weeks we observed four noteworthy potential reactions in association with breast implants between one and three days after COVID-19 vaccinations. We release these information at the earliest to educate colleagues and draw attention to possible reactions between the COVID-19 vaccines and foreign bodies such as breast implants.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...60977621003878
[Reply]
Bowser 09:27 PM 09-18-2021
So the Coof is now attacking the boobs.

When do we make China pay for these atrocities?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 09:34 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Not gonna happen. They got the "big guy" in
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:52 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I think its very telling when you think your enemy is stupid. And you still can't do anything about it.
Can't? Or too compassionate and accommodating to?

I think it's very telling that, if your opposition remains reticent to go full riot, mayhem and warfare, you take that as evidence of your righteousness.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:54 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Can't? Or too compassionate and accommodating to?

I think it's very telling that, if your opposition remains reticent to go full riot, mayhem and warfare, you take that as evidence of your righteousness.
Like I care how you justify it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:52 AM 09-19-2021
VAERS is underused, under reported events by a factor of 100;
Doctors being silenced:

“I feel pressured not to use VAERS and many of my colleagues confidently tell me the same,” Dr. James said exclusively to the Gateway Pundit.

“They are scared of the politics, of being outed, shamed, and ridiculed. It’s easy for a Doctor to lose their admitting privileges somewhere, and many know if they report something as a vaccine side effect they could lose their job.

I just can’t believe what I’m seeing over and over again, and I’ve decided to come forward because this is such a silent crisis of public health, people have to know how bad things are and they need to know the real risks of the COVID vaccines.”

"When we don’t know how serious the side effects are for these vaccines, would you feel comfortable taking it, or giving it to your family?”

James asked. “If we had a sane response to this pandemic we would create mandates for the most at-risk population that have demonstrated need with the least likely complications, primarily the elderly. The young and those in good shape should rely on natural immunity to provide the strongest protection. But we can’t make these kind of evidence-backed policies as long as the political pressure is so strong to ignore and suppress evidence of vaccine complications.”

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:58 AM 09-19-2021
You better get your own treatments in line at home to stay out of the hospitals. People are dying from the Fauxchi-Gates protocols.

Here’s a video interview with Del Bigtree, and a lady who’s blowing the whistle on the deliberate non-reporting of adverse effects.

There’s a portion of this interview of a phone conversation, where’s she’s instructed not to report any events other than those that come to her personally.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:03 AM 09-19-2021
Has anyone ever seen our resident "Defender of the Jab" not passionately defend, state policies that result in massive deaths? From his defense of preventative wars* on countries who never attacked us, to draconian lockdowns of healthy people, to these clot-shots?

He complained about anti-war types being Neville Chamberlains during the ramp up to the Iraq war, but here he is being just like our former enemy who we defeated in WW2 defending medical fascism based on eugenics. People do become like their former enemies they once defeated.

Just remember who believed in the idea of preventative war and practiced it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:06 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
And did it during a Small Pox outbreak, a disease that killed 30%.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:08 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:

How about Gates, Peter Dasak, Faux-chi, Klaus Schwab and some folks at John Hopkins? More are involved in this than just China.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:50 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
VAERS is underused, under reported events by a factor of 100;
Doctors being silenced:

“I feel pressured not to use VAERS and many of my colleagues confidently tell me the same,” Dr. James said exclusively to the Gateway Pundit.

“They are scared of the politics, of being outed, shamed, and ridiculed. It’s easy for a Doctor to lose their admitting privileges somewhere, and many know if they report something as a vaccine side effect they could lose their job.

I just can’t believe what I’m seeing over and over again, and I’ve decided to come forward because this is such a silent crisis of public health, people have to know how bad things are and they need to know the real risks of the COVID vaccines.”

"When we don’t know how serious the side effects are for these vaccines, would you feel comfortable taking it, or giving it to your family?”

James asked. “If we had a sane response to this pandemic we would create mandates for the most at-risk population that have demonstrated need with the least likely complications, primarily the elderly. The young and those in good shape should rely on natural immunity to provide the strongest protection. But we can’t make these kind of evidence-backed policies as long as the political pressure is so strong to ignore and suppress evidence of vaccine complications.”

That's nothing to worry about. Donger's assured us that it's only because commoners discovered VAERS and decided to start posting fake reports by the tens of thousands.

What would we do without Donger's insight?
[Reply]
Donger 07:59 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You’re the one who is ignorant to what he’s saying.

Just so you’ll shut up about this, allow me to prove you wrong. Here’s an excerpt from another Mercola article from months ago:

In my interview with Seneff and Mikovits (see earlier hyperlink), they both stressed that the key danger — both in COVID-19 and with the vaccines — is the spike protein itself. However, while the spike protein found in the virus is bad, the spike protein your body produces in response to the vaccine is far worse. Why?

Because the synthetic mRNA in the vaccine has been programmed to instruct your cells to produce an unnatural, genetically engineered spike protein. Specific alterations make it far more toxic than that found on the virus itself. Mikovits goes so far as to ca
ll the spike protein a bioweapon, as it is a disease-causing agent that demolishes innate immunity and exhausts your natural killer (NK) cells’ ability to determine which cells are infected and which aren’t.

In short, when you get the COVID-19 vaccine, you are being injected with an agent that instructs your body to produce the bioweapon in its own cells. This is about as diabolical as it gets.

And there’s plenty of evidence on Fauci, including patents that date back to 2004.
Wrong? Are you saying that the text and quotes you provided in 16003 did NOT come from Mercola, particularly this one:

Your body recognizes the spike protein in COVID-19 jabs as foreign

I sure hope not. So, if you acknowledge that Mercola wrote that, then you have to acknowledge that he was wrong, intentionally or not. Agreed?

Now, per the above, I take it that was more recent than the previous quote? You didn't provide any links, so I'm making a presumption. If so, it seems as if Dr. Mercola has learned that the vaccines do not contain the spike proteins.

Plenty of evidence on Fauci about what?
[Reply]
Page 1069 of 1994
« First < 695699691019105910651066106710681069 10701071107210731079111911691569 > Last »
Up