ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 2683
« First < 21616768697071 72737475811211715711071 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
bigjosh 03:43 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
It's like the Cassel/Geno lovers finally have a new direction to flow.

I hope Mahomes kicks ass. It will never take away from the fact at the time Alex Smith is exactly what this team needed.

Take it and make it what you want but we all know you dick toothed fucks loved Cassel and longed for Choco Peni Geno
I wasnt on chiefsplanet when we aquired matt cassel, but i was thoroughly against it. I live in New England and i knew what that turd was.

I was on the geno wagon though i will admit. I think alot of us were just pissed to see the new regime going the same direction as previous regimes. Looking back, it was the right decision at the time. It brought winning culture to KC that we havent had in over a decade. They tried the alex experiment and it only took 4 years for them to build a championship level team around him. Now we have a high potential qb waiting to take over one of the best all around teams in the league with plenty of weapons and a great defense.

Future is bright guys.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:47 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
I remember if you said anything negative of Geno you would get ganged up on several people on here, i couldn't believe the atmosphere regarding that guy.
It was certainly wild n wooly, the pro-Geno crowd was the football message board equivalent of ANTIFA
[Reply]
Coogs 04:00 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Because there's no set plan, figure it out dude. You don't trade up and draft the kid at 10 thinking, "He'll be ready in 2019, that's the day." That's a fluid situation.

He could take any amount of time to be ready but you can bet your ass that as soon as Mahomes is ready from the view of the coaches, he's going in. Straight up.
Absolutely! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:10 PM 04-30-2017
I say again, name me one situation, other than Aaron Rodgers, where a QB drafted in the 1st round sat for more than one year, in the last 15 years.

I'm pretty sure no such thing exists, because QBs are ready today faster than ever.

The only reason Rodgers sat was because Favre was still playing at an elite level.

This "sit for 2 years" bullshit is just hilarious fantasy from retards hopelessly in love with their hilariously inept QB, desperate to watch him fulfill his "Super Bowl destiny," refusing to accept that the franchise knows he's not the guy and is ready to move on as soon as possible....which will be 2018.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 04:13 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Like it or not, without Alex Smith we don't have Pat Mahomes so eat bag of dicks
Dumbest post I have ever read by the dumbest poster on this board...

You make tiger uppercut look like ben stein

The sad thing is youre just a troll...you dont even actually care about this topic...whereas at least TigerUphisbutt has some kind of point of reference or actual position (he loves smith)...you on the other hand are completely and totally worthless
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 04:16 PM 04-30-2017
Then again what team with a winning record and a veteran QB with six straight winning seasons have drafted a QB in the first round? You know, for comparisons sake. Dorsey/Reid want a seamless transition from Smith to Mahomes. Over two seasons, mahomes will get to sneak in here and there and have 3 camps to get the Reid offense, work on his mechanics, build chemistry.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:20 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Then what are you arguing with? This kid should be looking at Smith like an older brother who want each other to succeed and not like obi wan kenobi...

2 year development plan. Seamless transition from one to the other. Everybody wins. This board needs to learn patience.
We're all being patient. You're the one who doesn't think Mahomes is good enough. YOU'RE the loser who will point out all of Mahomes' faults and mistakes and bitch up a storm once Alex gets sent to the glue factory.

Hand size. Foot work. Playbook. Ooohh... big stretch... a loooooot of work ahead for him... might not be a year... might be 2 or even 3 years...

And if it does take 2 years, no, you're not correct. Tons of people predicted that Mahomes might need a 2nd year. You're just the only one who will be DELIGHTED that it will require a 2nd year for Mahomes to become the QB we need.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 04:22 PM 04-30-2017
:-) I hope you didn't reproduce
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:23 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I say again, name me one situation, other than Aaron Rodgers, where a QB drafted in the 1st round sat for more than one year, in the last 15 years.

I'm pretty sure no such thing exists, because QBs are ready today faster than ever.

The only reason Rodgers sat was because Favre was still playing at an elite level.

This "sit for 2 years" bullshit is just hilarious fantasy from retards hopelessly in love with their hilariously inept QB, desperate to watch him fulfill his "Super Bowl destiny," refusing to accept that the franchise knows he's not the guy and is ready to move on as soon as possible....which will be 2018.
Kapernick sat for 1.5 years took his team to the superbowl.
[Reply]
Coogs 04:24 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Then again what team with a winning record and a veteran QB with six straight winning seasons have drafted a QB in the first round? You know, for comparisons sake. Dorsey/Reid want a seamless transition from Smith to Mahomes. Over two seasons, mahomes will get to sneak in here and there and have 3 camps to get the Reid offense, work on his mechanics, build chemistry.
It could be two years. It could be one year. It could be the middle of the 1st year.
Nobody knows for sure.

But pugs19 is correct when he says Mahomes will play when Reid thinks he is ready. You don't trade up to top 10 and give up another years first round draft pick to leave him sitting once he is ready to go.
[Reply]
Dante84 04:26 PM 04-30-2017
Took the day off after our last pick.

Without scanning 30 pages, what have I missed in here? Looks like there's some debate as to when PM2 should start, and when we should bench/cut/trade Smith?

And it all got heated from there?
[Reply]
Buns 04:31 PM 04-30-2017
Tigger and the Alex-Slurpers have been trying to piss in everyone's Cheerios, but the light is too strong for these chumps.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:31 PM 04-30-2017
Mahomes could very well be in his playbook right now as we speak. I've got plenty of faith in his work ethic. He doesn't need 3 offseasons to get that down.
[Reply]
notorious 04:32 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Took the day off after our last pick.

Without scanning 30 pages, what have I missed in here? Looks like there's some debate as to when PM2 should start, and when we should bench/cut/trade Smith?

And it all got heated from there?
Nah, just the normal suspects doing what they do.
[Reply]
threebag 04:33 PM 04-30-2017
Where did 3 off seasons come from?
[Reply]
Page 71 of 2683
« First < 21616768697071 72737475811211715711071 > Last »
Up