ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 2340
« First < 20606667686970 71727374801201705701070 > Last »
Lenny "The Cool" Lounge>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED



OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 03:13 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'm also not sure you understand the competitiveness that is within these guys. Mahomes is going to go in there and be a good teammate, just like I'm sure Alex will. He will learn from him.

But you can bet your ass that Pat is going to do everything he can to prove to the coaches that he should be the guy, every single day. And Alex is going to do what he can to make sure that he's still the guy, every single day.

It's a completely fluid situation, and Alex is holding the job for only as long as the coaches deem necessary.
Mahomes should be in no rush to be the starter. Soak up all you can and learn all you can about this complicated offense cause jumping in early means an extra year of possible injury before the big paycheck comes in.

Reid knows having a big arm doesn't make up for years of experience, dual threat ability/read-option, controlling the huddle, adjusting plays at the LOS, game management, chemistry with the personnel, and locker room leadership.

He said it best in his press conference suggesting that Mahomes isn't here to steal the job cause he's far from game ready and that he's inheriting the job when Smith is done.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 03:14 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
It's like the Cassel/Geno lovers finally have a new direction to flow.

I hope Mahomes kicks ass. It will never take away from the fact at the time Alex Smith is exactly what this team needed.

Take it and make it what you want but we all know you dick toothed ****s loved Cassel and longed for Choco Peni Geno
:-)
[Reply]
notorious 03:14 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
It's like the Cassel/Geno lovers finally have a new direction to flow.

I hope Mahomes kicks ass. It will never take away from the fact at the time Alex Smith is exactly what this team needed.

Take it and make it what you want but we all know you dick toothed fucks loved Cassel and longed for Choco Peni Geno
I recall CP being very split on Cassel and Geno, but hey, might as well group everyone together.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 03:14 PM 04-30-2017
I don't know why most can't just hope the both of them do very well... Smith in 2017, and Pat in 2018+.

Oh, but where would the drama and endless personal grudges go? :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:21 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
what a great way to throw a vague insult out to cover the tracks of your own BS... well done. Maybe everybody loves you so much and hates me so much that it works well for ya.


... and just going to say it now, because I know how this ends...

Before ya'll get all giggly, and expect me to throw a fit about getting wrongly banned. I won't. I'm already gearing up for ArrowHead Pride, as well as digging back into the 49ers... since they axed all responsible for 2012, are moving to my favorite 43 Under, and I'll never shed all of that SF blood outta my system.

Still, Chiefs first, but we'll see. So it will likely be a win-win for everyone... but you will never get rid of me here unless it is forced. :-)
No fucking idea what half of this is even about. Honestly.

The pay about using common sense was about the sensible way to look at this situation. They traded two firsts and a third for the guy, Alex Smith has a 20 million dollar price tag next season, supposedly next years qb class is better, rolleyes, why didn't they just trade up then? Dorsey has pretty much been a year ahead in picking in the first equaling a veteran departure...

See where I'm coming from? There's more evidence of this probably being a one year deal than it being multiple years, ESPECIALLY with the salary cap being so tight.
[Reply]
In58men 03:21 PM 04-30-2017
I'm stoked about drafting Mahomes. I have never seen the Chiefs so aggressive in a draft. Love the Hunt pick in a trade, but Mahomes? I'm fucking ecstatic about our future.

The Alex Smith days are almost over!!!!!!!
[Reply]
threebag 03:26 PM 04-30-2017
Like it or not, without Alex Smith we don't have Pat Mahomes so eat bag of dicks

Go Alex
Go Pat
Go CHIEFS
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 03:26 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
No ****ing idea what half of this is even about. Honestly.

The pay about using common sense was about the sensible way to look at this situation. They traded two firsts and a third for the guy, Alex Smith has a 20 million dollar price tag next season, supposedly next years qb class is better, rolleyes, why didn't they just trade up then? Dorsey has pretty much been a year ahead in picking in the first equaling a veteran departure...

See where I'm coming from? There's more evidence of this probably being a one year deal than it being multiple years, ESPECIALLY with the salary cap being so tight.
well now it's MY turn for befuddlement, because I have now and always agreed that this is not a multi-yr thing for Smith at this point.

That wasn't what I quoted you about. Read it again... let me know if you now understand where your hypocrisy comes into focus. (hint: making predictions)
[Reply]
Fairplay 03:32 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
I recall CP being very split on Cassel and Geno, but hey, might as well group everyone together.
I remember if you said anything negative of Geno you would get ganged up on several people on here, i couldn't believe the atmosphere regarding that guy.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:32 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I have no problem watching a rookie take the heat and make mistakes and watch him learn from them but sitting behind a lame ass quarterback that throws 4 yards when we need 8 for a first down is GOD AWFUL PUTRID RANCID ASININE.







Fuck Alex Smith.

I'm not onboard with this way of thinking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:35 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
**** it, throw him right in then. Other dude already got his big money. It would be fun to watch, either way.
I'm not saying first game of the season man but I don't want sit and watch a lame ass quarterback like Alex Smith all season check downs for punts. When you have a Ferrari you drive it. He isn't going get any better sitting on the bench than if he gets play time to learn what his game is about during the off season. I can deal with him struggling as long as there is learning and development.


I think he will be a quick study anyways and be a bug in Andy ear all season till he gets to play.

I think there are more odds of him playing and starting by seasons end than sitting all year.

Alex Smith just doesn't get the offense clicking like an elite quarterback and he holds the team back. Patrick has all the upside and then some.

Patrick can show off his skills and talent in practice and the coaches will have to take notice of that. Alex Smith will be relying on deep sea training off the coast of Hawaii when he needs to learn be aggressive throwing the ball down field with his arm and learning how not manage to lose his starting job.
[Reply]
Fairplay 03:36 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
I'm stoked about drafting Mahomes. I have never seen the Chiefs so aggressive in a draft. Love the Hunt pick in a trade, but Mahomes? I'm ****ing ecstatic about our future.

The Alex Smith days are almost over!!!!!!!

I'm as happy as a tornado in a trailer park about the pick Inmen.

Very ballsy selecting Mahomes over the Watson kid, very un-chief like in who we selected and trading up that far. I'm stoked.
[Reply]
notorious 03:39 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
I remember if you said anything negative of Geno you would get ganged up on several people on here, i couldn't believe the atmosphere regarding that guy.
There were a bunch of idiots. The chocolate penis thing might be the stupidest "thing" ever here.
[Reply]
In58men 03:40 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
I'm as happy as a tornado in a trailer park about the pick Inmen.

Very ballsy selecting Mahomes over the Watson kid, very un-chief like in who we selected and trading up that far. I'm stoked.
To see the Chiefs FINALLY becoming aggressive makes me more confident in this organization again. We were extremely active this year, we're not mediocre anymore.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:42 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
What are u basing this off of? It's dumb, dude.

If you are picking up anything, it's that I didn't value Mahomes as much as they did.. and I am far from sure he will be the answer.

I had been clear for a while that Alex is likely to not be around much longer.

I really don't see why there has to be the drama and contention here. I am going to be hoping that Mahomes lives up to his draft status. The only difference between fans like you and I on this is... I will be far more likely to chuckle at KC's fall than you. The Chiefs are like house-money to me. It's gravy, if they do well... but IDGAF quite like the "pure" Chiefs fans... and that's okay. It's just entertainment to me.... and the Chiefs are not, nor have they ever been.. the end all.
Neg this pathetic bitch back to the stone age.

Originally Posted by threebag02:
It's like the Cassel/Geno lovers finally have a new direction to flow.

I hope Mahomes kicks ass. It will never take away from the fact at the time Alex Smith is exactly what this team needed.

Take it and make it what you want but we all know you dick toothed fucks loved Cassel and longed for Choco Peni Geno
Who loved Cassel, you dumb cocksucker?



Originally Posted by threebag02:
Like it or not, without Alex Smith we don't have Pat Mahomes so eat bag of dicks
Complete and utter bullshit from a mouth-breathing true fan tard.

Your day and era are over, bitch. Thank God Dorsey is not as fucking stupid as you are.

Thank.

God.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 2340
« First < 20606667686970 71727374801201705701070 > Last »
Up