ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 2340
« First < 16566263646566 67686970761161665661066 > Last »
Lenny "The Cool" Lounge>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED



OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:53 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Alex was definitely what this franchise needed at the point in time where we acquired him. The shit show of QB's we trotted out before him...was just terrible. The guy was the stability we needed at that TIME. We've grown past needing what Alex brings to the table, and his limitations. I can understand liking him, but if you can't see past his faults then you are just lying to yourself.

And on the same note, Mahomes is the right QB at this point in time. Like Milkman said earlier...getting kicked to the curb is what happens in professional sports. The amount of draft capitol the Chiefs expended securing Alex a few years ago showed we were hitching our cart to that horse no matter what. Just like this year...Mahomes is the guy.
Well said
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 12:54 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Because it's 20 million dollars and he's a competitor. If the injury stuff is that big of a deal, why play another year? Why not walk away now?

No one is rendering it valid because to you, it doesn't matter what they say. It's valid to yoi, you've decided it and that's all that matters.
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The theory is stupid. If he's worried about his health why would he play another year?
Alex respects his coach and teammates too much to suddenly leave them hanging. He wants to give it one more go... despite objections from his wife.. who is being smarter than he about this.

So, one last hurrah... and then he's out. He knows it.. they know it. Of course they are going to make a strong push in getting their QBotF.


regardless of whether you accept this theory.. or are having too much fun jerking it to some fairy-tale that "poor job-needy Smiff is finally getting kicked to the curb cuz he's teh suxxorz"...

Makes no difference... so no point arguing it further.

Like many would agree to here, me included for the most part...

Smith was a very good addition in 2013 that helped add stability and 5 year respectability to a toilet-bowl AFCW wtf are they? team that no one really thinks about. Even if the GM and HC really think he can't be a part of getting them over that playoff hump? then fine... I accept that maybe they are right... and that's why they moved up like that for Mahomo.

So one more year for Smiff, at most.. and then the Mahomo parade goes into full effect! Whooooo!!!!!
[Reply]
notorious 12:54 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I like Alex just fine. He's a serviceable professional. He's probably a top 15 QB. That's saying something, actually-that he's in the top 15 guys on the whole planet at his job. he's a solid guy, a good soldier, smart, good teammate.


Problem is, that's not good enough.

Kudos to Dorsey and Reid for taking a shot.
This is a great post.

He is nothing more, nothing less.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:56 PM 04-30-2017
Very well said to you both. Perfect takes.
[Reply]
notorious 12:57 PM 04-30-2017
Rydogg and Chris Meck registered 15 and 16 years ago.

Hope has drawn them back to CP.
[Reply]
rydogg58 01:02 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Rydogg and Chris Meck registered 15 and 16 years ago.

Hope has drawn them back to CP.
I'm starting to find that there is a little hope left in me, at long last.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:02 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Alex respects his coach and teammates too much to suddenly leave them hanging. He wants to give it one more go... despite objections from his wife.. who is being smarter than he about this.

So, one last hurrah... and then he's out. He knows it.. they know it. Of course they are going to make a strong push in getting their QBotF.


regardless of whether you accept this theory.. or are having too much fun jerking it to some fairy-tale that "poor job-needy Smiff is finally getting kicked to the curb cuz he's teh suxxorz"...

Makes no difference... so no point arguing it further.

Like many would agree to here, me included for the most part...

Smith was a very good addition in 2013 that helped add stability and 5 year respectability to a toilet-bowl AFCW wtf are they? team that no one really thinks about. Even if the GM and HC really think he can't be a part of getting them over that playoff hump? then fine... I accept that maybe they are right... and that's why they moved up like that for Mahomo.

So one more year for Smiff, at most.. and then the Mahomo parade goes into full effect! Whooooo!!!!!

He could have told them in the middle of the season or after the season and would not have left anybody hanging so that's bullshit

Prove his wife is objecting to him playing another season and that she is smarter than him on the subject or that is bullshit as well

Prove that he his only playing one more season and the retiring or that is bullshit too

The only one jerking it to any fantasy is you from the looks of all this made up shit you are flinging at the wall
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 01:05 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
All he does is win..... in the regular season.... when the defense holds the opponent under 24 points.

Look, I think Alex is a good QB, specifically when it comes to being a game manager. But game managers don't win Super Bowls without an amazing defense and/or run game. Too many things have to go right for Smith to take a team any further than the divisional round.
But you do understand that most of the SB winners in this decade have won behind a top 5 defense. You know, one that doesn't rank in the bottom 10 in run defense. Right? Right?
[Reply]
notorious 01:06 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
I'm starting to find that there is a little hope left in me, at long last.
I thought it would be impossible, but I have hope once again.


We are just going to have to be patient, and not let the hope blind us going forward.
[Reply]
MTG#10 01:10 PM 04-30-2017
Mahomes will be the best QB in the division by 2019. If you disagree you are wrong.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:37 PM 04-30-2017
Sports Science w/Mahomes:

https://youtu.be/LqYN8IWNE2w







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:43 PM 04-30-2017
Mahomes vs David Carr:
https://youtu.be/HbXhUHIFRkg







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jdubya 01:46 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Mahomes will be the best QB in the division by 2019. If you disagree you are wrong.
Or one could say he is a project that may or may not be a franchise QB. Lets wait a season or 3 lol.
[Reply]
FringeNC 01:49 PM 04-30-2017
Anyone else hear the report the reason the Bears gave up so much is that the Chiefs tried to trade into the #2 spot?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:49 PM 04-30-2017
Mahomes wore #5 in high school:
https://youtu.be/BOruN5hhovg







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 66 of 2340
« First < 16566263646566 67686970761161665661066 > Last »
Up