ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 168 of 2340
« First < 68118158164165166167168 1691701711721782182686681168 > Last »
Lenny "The Cool" Lounge>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED



OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:45 AM 05-20-2017
Mahomes signing autographs as 2 PM . I guess that settles his nickname.

Also- Alex knew he was getting drafted by the Chiefs- watched tape of 2PM with Andy before the draft.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/ch...154349015.html
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:24 AM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
One home-grown HOF QB.

Welp, that ties you with KC.

Congrats!
I don't think either the Chiefs or the Broncos have drafted a Hall of Fame quarterback.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:45 AM 05-20-2017

Saturday's are for the boys. #RookiePremiere pic.twitter.com/YoGFVepf87

— NFLPA (@NFLPA) May 20, 2017


[Reply]
SAUTO 11:57 AM 05-20-2017
Mahomes center of attention.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:53 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Mahomes signing autographs as 2 PM . I guess that settles his nickname.

Also- Alex knew he was getting drafted by the Chiefs- watched tape of 2PM with Andy before the draft.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/ch...154349015.html
Good; I think 2PM is clever for some reason. Didn't like PM2 as much.

And hell, that's right about the time the 4th quarter's getting close in KC so it works for me...
[Reply]
Urc Burry 02:40 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Good; I think 2PM is clever for some reason. Didn't like PM2 as much.

And hell, that's right about the time the 4th quarter's getting close in KC so it works for me...
2PM VS MP22 in training camp will be fun to watch :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:06 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Good; I think 2PM is clever for some reason. Didn't like PM2 as much.

And hell, that's right about the time the 4th quarter's getting close in KC so it works for me...
I agree. PM2 was a little too close to PMS- and we don't need him cramping up. :-)

I really dislike choco Favre- sounds like an icecream cone.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:26 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
2PM VS MP22 in training camp will be fun to watch :-)
Let them nuts hang, blood.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:59 PM 05-20-2017



[Reply]
BossChief 04:05 PM 05-20-2017
I really wish I still owned my own avatar...
[Reply]
staylor26 04:08 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:


Fuck yes
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:12 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I really wish I still owned my own avatar...
Who owns it?
[Reply]
threebag 05:36 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I don't think either the Chiefs or the Broncos have drafted a Hall of Fame quarterback.
It was sweets, wrong is part of the game.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:44 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I don't think either the Chiefs or the Broncos have drafted a Hall of Fame quarterback.
If we're going to get in to the technicality of trades, then only one team qualifies.
I suppose that's what I get for trying to throw KC a bone.

Welp, I won't make that fucking mistake again.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:46 PM 05-20-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
It was sweets, wrong is part of the game.
Until I'm right, and everything you thought was Chiefs football blew up in your face...

Be grateful this team has leadership that doesn't think like you; it's for the best.
[Reply]
Page 168 of 2340
« First < 68118158164165166167168 1691701711721782182686681168 > Last »
Up