ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?
TimBone 02:17 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
College Station is a cult.
We've moved on.
[Reply]
AustinChief 02:20 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
College Station is a cult.
It REALLY is. I was going to say exactly this but the thread took a left turn and I got out the popcorn instead.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:35 PM 02-22-2014
ill tell you guys what upsets me more than anything else.

I have spent quite a bit of my personal time here trying to help people with car issues, trying to diagnose a problem, giving advice, hell I have given a few my personal number and talked them through a repair job over the phone. I have even offered to fix cars for people. shit I HAVE fixed cars for more than one person from the planet at my shop. I always am honest and try to be as thorough as possible just to help.

because I look at this place as my community, it is VERY upsetting that someone from here would do this.

very upsetting
[Reply]
mike_b_284 04:09 PM 02-22-2014
I'm afraid I don't know who matt is. The posts that got my attention were jason's and dante's. This place has been like a community and what goes down on CP should stay on CP. If you think I'm worried about my family getting upset with me because of inappropriate internet etiquette you are mistaken.

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

I have spent quite a bit of my personal time here trying to help people with car issues, trying to diagnose a problem, giving advice, hell I have given a few my personal number and talked them through a repair job over the phone. I have even offered to fix cars for people. shit I HAVE fixed cars for more than one person from the planet at my shop. I always am honest and try to be as thorough as possible just to help.

because I look at this place as my community, it is VERY upsetting that someone from here would do this.

very upsetting
Also, I deleted the review as soon as jason brought it up, which was before the digging began.

...And, nice tarp jason.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:45 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

very upsetting
This is very true... And he's one bad (and retarded) apple!
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:42 PM 02-22-2014
So Mike. how do you know Slag? I see that's your connection here after a little digging.
[Reply]
Dante84 02:51 PM 02-22-2014
You don't fuck with another mans livelihood.

Fuck mike and I hope he is permabanned.

That bullshit of the highest order.

I'm pretty pissed about that...
[Reply]
TimBone 03:39 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Dante84:

Yea, and the dude is showing no remorse. Isn't even willing to acknowledge that it was a douchey thing to do.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:46 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Dante84:

This....
[Reply]
TLO 03:50 PM 02-22-2014
:-)
[Reply]
mike_b_284 03:56 PM 02-22-2014
I do admit it was a dick move, and deleted the review. It was a childish kneejerk reaction to something that got under my skin. The fact that I don't remember what pissed me off so much makes me understand how ridiculous it is. I have apologized to jason. Trying to justify my being an asshole by talking shit on jason is just as bad. Again, to jason and everyone else, I am sorry.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:00 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by mike_b_284:
I do admit it was a dick move, and deleted the review. It was a childish kneejerk reaction to something that got under my skin. The fact that I don't remember what pissed me off so much makes me understand how ridiculous it is. I have apologized to jason. Trying to justify my being an asshole by talking shit on jason is just as bad. Again, to jason and everyone else, I am sorry.
Would you have really been sorry had all your personal shit not been outted? Because before that, you didn't seem very sorry. That said, it wasn't me, water under the bridge. So, how's Matt doing? Those new steroids helping him out with his back? He'll be right as rain in no time.
[Reply]
Donger 04:56 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by mike_b_284:
While I'm glad that you apologized (and I hope that he can find it in himself to actually accept it), I hope that you do some deeper reflection on this. It wouldn't even occur to me to do what you did here, as I'm sure that it wouldn't to 99% of CPers.

Good luck.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 05:03 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
While I'm glad that you apologized (and I hope that he can find it in himself to actually accept it), I hope that you do some deeper reflection on this. It wouldn't even occur to me to do what you did here, as I'm sure that it wouldn't to 99% of CPers.

Good luck.
It's rotten to the fucking core. It takes a level of sociopathic behavior to even consider it. I think this dude controls his girlfriend, beats his dog, and is an overall shit bag in life. There's a board out there that would probably love to have you...

[Reply]
Donger 05:06 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
There's a board out there that would probably love to have you...

You are referring to me here?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up