ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 176 of 240
« First < 76126166172173174175176 177178179180186226 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:46 AM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
We can all agree to disagree... I like some of your points but want to see how the season plays out when we are healthy.. I like BBQ Sause on my crow.. what do you like?:-)..
I like to not spell like a retarded 3rd grader, so I like BBQ sauce. You ****ing dunce.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:49 AM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I like to not spell like a retarded 3rd grader, so I like BBQ sauce. You ****ing dunce.
Sorry on my phone.. and didn’t catch it.. fuck you very much...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:56 AM 10-29-2019
Sorry on my phone.. and didn’t catch it.. **** you very much...
Um...how is that an excuse? I'm on my phone, too. I still don't mistake "sause" for "sauce".
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:57 AM 10-29-2019
We can all agree to disagree... I like some of your points but want to see how the season plays out when we are healthy.. I like BBQ Sause on my crow.. what do you like?:-)..
BBQ sauce is fine. JUST USE A COCKTAIL STICK!!!
[Reply]
Kman34 11:04 AM 10-29-2019
Um...how is that an excuse? I'm on my phone, too. I still don't mistake "sause" for "sauce".
Sometimes I don’t proof read my shit.. or maybe I’m drunk?? Why the all the shade... bad day??
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:26 AM 10-29-2019
Sometimes I don’t proof read my shit.. or maybe I’m drunk?? Why the all the shade... bad day??
Um, you're the one who comes in here throwing shade on me, but can't spell a simple word. The 's' is nowhere near the 'c'. Even if you're drunk or didn't proofread...you MISSPELLED the word. That's not something like 'sauve' where the wrong letter is next to the correct one.

You're just a dummy. And you want to call other people stupid for not sharing your beliefs.

Quit daydrinking
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:31 AM 10-29-2019
:-) :-) - stick around long enough and you will eventually see everything.

Today's tick on the bucket list - 'maybe I'm drunk' posted on a Tuesday morning.
[Reply]
Kman34 11:33 AM 10-29-2019
Um, you're the one who comes in here throwing shade on me, but can't spell a simple word. The 's' is nowhere near the 'c'. Even if you're drunk or didn't proofread...you MISSPELLED the word. That's not something like 'sauve' where the wrong letter is next to the correct one.

You're just a dummy. And you want to call other people stupid for not sharing your beliefs.

Quit daydrinking
I didn’t call anyone stupid... Not sure why you are so pissed at me... :-)
[Reply]
Kman34 11:37 AM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
:-) :-) - stick around long enough and you will eventually see everything.

Today's tick on the bucket list - 'maybe I'm drunk' posted on a Tuesday morning.
I’m not drunk.. Bad attempt at a joke.. looks like it’s not going well.. you miss spell one word and get tuned up... sorry guys..
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:56 AM 10-29-2019
I’m not drunk.. Bad attempt at a joke.. looks like it’s not going well.. you miss spell one word and get tuned up... sorry guys..
I'm not mad at ya. It just made me laugh.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:16 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Trivers:
aaaah....good.....the Circle Jerk among the same few wannabees continues.
"Wannabe" what?

I wannabe not watching Reid choke on another playoff dick?

I wannabe enshrining Mahomes in to the Hall of Fame instead of the Chiefs Hall of Shame and Wasted Careers( all welcome our newest members DJ and J. Charles! )???

I wannabe watching a Head Coach that can coach the ENTIRE team and who understands that those shifting numerical digits on the scoreboard are an indicator of the passage of time?

I wannabe not listening to the same dip shit spouting the same fucking line of garbage about how it's "on him", and he'll "get that fixed" every time he fucks up, but never actually DOES anything to correct the exact same fuckups he makes over and over again?

I wannabe free from listening to delusional idiots continuously defending said clown shoe on the basis of nothing but hope rather than any solid track record of championship performance?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:50 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
"Wannabe" what?

I wannabe not watching Reid choke on another playoff dick?

I wannabe enshrining Mahomes in to the Hall of Fame instead of the Chiefs Hall of Shame and Wasted Careers( all welcome our newest members DJ and J. Charles! )???

I wannabe watching a Head Coach that can coach the ENTIRE team and who understands that those shifting numerical digits on the scoreboard are an indicator of the passage of time?

I wannabe not listening to the same dip shit spouting the same fucking line of garbage about how it's "on him", and he'll "get that fixed" every time he fucks up, but never actually DOES anything to correct the exact same fuckups he makes over and over again?

I wannabe free from listening to delusional idiots continuously defending said clown shoe on the basis of nothing but hope rather than any solid track record of championship performance?
Quality post... Weaker people won't appreciate it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:51 PM 10-29-2019
interesting that sweets won't acknowledge the defensive improvements this year
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:02 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yes, we've enjoyed much closer losses because they're better.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:31 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The defense is not on trial here. The defense is also run top to bottom by a coach NOT named Andy Reid, which more than likely accounts for those improvements you mentioned.

Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yes, we've enjoyed much closer losses because they're better.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 176 of 240
« First < 76126166172173174175176 177178179180186226 > Last »
Up