ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 32
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
Tribal Warfare 03:42 AM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
raybec 4 03:22 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
School cafeteria burger is better than In-N-Out.
I like an In-N-Out burger but their fries are complete trash
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:37 PM 11-10-2022
Burger Kings near me are just not jumpin' these days.

Like Arby's, I truly wonder who is still keeping those franchises in business.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:38 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Burger Kings near me are just not jumpin' these days.

Like Arby's, I truly wonder who is still keeping those franchises in business.
I once went to Burger King and was told "we are out of Whopper meat"

Not ground beef, mind you. They had OTHER burgers to serve. They were out of "whopper meat".

I don't go to Burger King anymore.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:40 PM 11-10-2022
Tbh, a lot of the most popular fast food chains should probably die out soon.

With price inflation, they're not even all that cheap anymore. Go to Wendy's, McDonald's, etc. and order a meal, you're walking away spending $10-13. Might as well splurge and go to Five Guys or something. You can get more food that tastes better and is slightly better for you for $15.

And the appeal of most fast food, being open for late night post-bar/club runs isn't even a thing anymore with staffing issues. Most of these places are closing early or just don't have the staff to be able to get your order out to you quickly enough to make the stop worth it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:43 PM 11-10-2022
Tbh, a lot of the most popular fast food chains should probably die out soon.

With price inflation, they're not even all that cheap anymore. Go to Wendy's, McDonald's, etc. and order a meal, you're walking away spending $10-13. Might as well splurge and go to Five Guys or something. You can get more food that tastes better and is slightly better for you for $15.

And the appeal of most fast food, being open for late night post-bar/club runs isn't even a thing anymore with staffing issues. Most of these places are closing early or just don't have the staff to be able to get your order out to you quickly enough to make the stop worth it.
You've gotta have their apps to make most fast food joints worthwhile.

For instance, McDonalds app always has a $1 large fry. And a buy one, get one for $1 spicy McChicken.

So $1 for my fry, $2.50 for 2 spicy McChickens, $1 coke - $4.50 plus tax for a fast food lunch's tolerable.

Or you do the buy one get one free w/ the Big Mac, Quarter pounder and/or 10 piece nugget and just have a couple of those for $6 and end up shitting your brains out.

All the fast food joints have apps now that can usually knock about 1/3 off the price of a single meal.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:44 PM 11-10-2022
Burger King use to be awesome. They suck ass now.

Nothing redeemable about it. Clearly, Kelce does not eat out much.

And DJ is over here trollin' with that Sonic shit. Quit trollin' DJ, you funny guy, you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:57 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Burger King use to be awesome. They suck ass now.

Nothing redeemable about it. Clearly, Kelce does not eat out much.

And DJ is over here trollin' with that Sonic shit. Quit trollin' DJ, you funny guy, you.
What's a better fast food burger?

Not 5 Guy, mind you - or steak shack. None of that fancy fast casual shit. A straight up fast food joint.

I'm pretty sure Steak and Shake has drive throughs and they have better crusts but you need a triple cheeseburger to get enough meat to be worthwhile. Jack in the Box will give you a disease before you even ingest it; filthy ass places. I can't speak to Rally's or Checkers since I've tried to go 5 or 6 times and been car-jacked each time.

I mean Sonic blow the doors off your standard Wendy's or McDonalds fare. And ultimately they're at worst right alongside Whataburger (I'm sorry, Pat).

There are literally dozens of places to get better burgers - but straight up fast food joints? I dunno, man - I'm drawing a blank here.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:00 PM 11-10-2022
I'll allow an entry based on personal preference here - Hardees.

Sonic is admittedly a thinner diner style burger; gotta prefer that type if that's your choice and if so, again, Super Sonic Double Bacon Cheeseburger is fucking aces.

But if you don't like thinner burgers, Hardees has a solid set of options. Otherwise, I'm just not seeing a better option out there.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:01 PM 11-10-2022
Lol at your assessment of Jack in the Box. I'm an East Coaster so my only experiences with JntB was on a short trip to SoCal/Vegas and those places were always fucking disgusting. Homeless havens.

And their menus were just too damned much. I feel like they had burgers, chicken sandwiches, tacos. You're a fast food joint, you can have two out of those three but not all of them. Ya gotta pick one and roll with that.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:01 PM 11-10-2022
My absolute fav fast food burger was the Hardee’s Monster Burger, right before they went to that thick burger crap. It was awesome.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:02 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You've gotta have their apps to make most fast food joints worthwhile.

For instance, McDonalds app always has a $1 large fry. And a buy one, get one for $1 spicy McChicken.

So $1 for my fry, $2.50 for 2 spicy McChickens, $1 coke - $4.50 plus tax for a fast food lunch's tolerable.

Or you do the buy one get one free w/ the Big Mac, Quarter pounder and/or 10 piece nugget and just have a couple of those for $6 and end up shitting your brains out.

All the fast food joints have apps now that can usually knock about 1/3 off the price of a single meal.
I've got the Wendy's and McD's apps. You are correct, that's the only thing that makes it worthwhile.

Wendy's often has this special in the app for $2 off a combo meal. I'll get the #1 (triple) and after coupon it's still like $10-11. Every time I'm just like "fuck, man, I could have just gone to Five Guys for those prices".
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:03 PM 11-10-2022
This is sort of funny because I had a Culver's burger the other day that was actually pretty damned good. I'm not a fan of crinkle cut fries but theirs could have been worse.

And ya can't sleep on Dairy Queen. That Grill n Chill will surprise you every time!
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:11 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What's a better fast food burger?

Not 5 Guy, mind you - or steak shack. None of that fancy fast casual shit. A straight up fast food joint.

I'm pretty sure Steak and Shake has drive throughs and they have better crusts but you need a triple cheeseburger to get enough meat to be worthwhile. Jack in the Box will give you a disease before you even ingest it; filthy ass places. I can't speak to Rally's or Checkers since I've tried to go 5 or 6 times and been car-jacked each time.

I mean Sonic blow the doors off your standard Wendy's or McDonalds fare. And ultimately they're at worst right alongside Whataburger (I'm sorry, Pat).

There are literally dozens of places to get better burgers - but straight up fast food joints? I dunno, man - I'm drawing a blank here.
Everything Sonic makes tastes like they added sugar to it. It's awful.

I'd take pretty much everything before Sonic. Sonic is good for sugary ice drinks on a hot day. That's about it.

Sonic is just the last place i'd go for an actual food item.
[Reply]
luv 04:14 PM 11-10-2022

[Reply]
luv 04:15 PM 11-10-2022
This is sort of funny because I had a Culver's burger the other day that was actually pretty damned good. I'm not a fan of crinkle cut fries but theirs could have been worse.

And ya can't sleep on Dairy Queen. That Grill n Chill will surprise you every time!
I like Culver's too. Braum's makes a great bacon cheeseburger, and they tend to be a little cheaper, too.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 32
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up