ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 72
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:12 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah, you pretend all you want....makes me no difference, obviously
I’m the guy who has literally been arguing with King for weeks defending Mahomes, but continue being the epic clown you are.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:12 PM 11-14-2021
Godo for you. At least I have the balls to stand by what I said. Unlike you who talked shit then wants to pretend you didn't.
How the actual **** can you stand by questioning if Mahomes is a legit NFL qb or a flash in the pan gimmick?

The fact you are unwilling to walk such an unfathomably stupid comment back is ****ing hilariously unbelievable.

If you actually believe that, you're the dumbest **** here and it's not close.

You're first ballot hall of fame ****tard if you stand by that bullshit.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:13 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I’m the guy who has literally been arguing with King for weeks defending Mahomes, but continue being the epic clown you are.
K...so either you're full of shit or you've ignored the obvious...bravo! :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:15 PM 11-14-2021
Clownery.
[Reply]
Chieftain 11:17 PM 11-14-2021
Mahomes is too generational to all of the sudden fall off a cliff.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:17 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Mahomes is too generational to all of the sudden fall off a cliff.
Nah 3 seasons of work could clearly be a flash in the pan.
[Reply]
Pants 11:19 PM 11-14-2021
Show us the posts, pete.

It's pretty easy. Click on his name and then click on "Find More Posts by KC_Connection."

The fact that that you actually pondered whether Mahomes is a legit NFL QB... man, I don't want to be mean.
[Reply]
Pants 11:21 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Nah 3 seasons of work could clearly be a flash in the pan.
You mean breaking NFL records, winning a Super Bowl, and getting an MVP are not a flash in the pan type thing?
[Reply]
petegz28 11:21 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Show us the posts, pete.

It's pretty easy. Click on his name and then click on "Find More Posts by KC_Connection."

The fact that that you actually pondered whether Mahomes is a legit NFL QB... man, I don't want to be mean.
I have since said my statement was over the top but I wouldn't want any of these stand up, know it all, football geniuses to acknowledge such...

Anyhow...
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:22 PM 11-14-2021
Patrick is going to have to learn how to be a QB now. He got away the last 3 seasons playing backyard football. Teams have adjusted defensively. They are not letting guys run deep and forcing Mahomes to make reads and go through his progressions.
Well we are going to see if Mahomes is a legit NFL QB or a flash in the pan gimmick.
Other fanbases are laughing hard at posts like this.
I was mistaken. It wasn’t just other fanbases. It was everyone.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:22 PM 11-14-2021
I was mistaken. It wasn’t just other fanbases. It was everyone.
Fake ass, mother fucker....
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:22 PM 11-14-2021
You mean breaking NFL records, winning a Super Bowl, and getting an MVP are not a flash in the pan type thing?
I dunno Patrick really got by playing backyard football and still needs to learn being a real NFL QB.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:25 PM 11-14-2021
Show us the posts, pete.

It won’t be easy. I don’t think I’ve ever even criticized Mahomes at all on this forum apart from some individual bad decisions during a game. He’s essentially my “LeBron” of the NFL (a reference anyone here should understand if they have frequented an NBA thread here over the past two decades).
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:27 PM 11-14-2021
Imagine actually believing that a lowly "backyard football" quarterback could go to 3 straight AFCCG, NFL MVP, SUPERBOWL MVP, SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP, and back to back sb appearances.

and only NOW, has the league figured it out, and now Mahomes has to earn how to play qb.

The stupidity level is off the fucking chart. It's troll territory.
[Reply]
Pants 11:27 PM 11-14-2021
It won’t be easy. I don’t think I’ve ever even criticized Mahomes at all on this forum apart from some individual bad decisions during a game. He’s essentially my “LeBron” of the NFL (a reference anyone here should understand if they have frequented an NBA thread here over the past two decades).
I was saying searching for posts is easy so he couldn't invoke that excuse.

I know you wouldn't trash Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 72
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Up