ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 194 of 247
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:46 PM 01-06-2023
He used sympathy to neuter the Bengals
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:01 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Buffalo has experienced more bad luck this year than most teams and cities have in a decade.

From a mass shooting in Buffalo, to the team owner having a stroke(?), to injuries ravaging the team all year long, to their defensive backfield being decamated, to their prized free agent addition tearing his ACL close to the playoffs, to a player dying and being resuscitated right on the field… it’s just been a rough season.

Through that all, he has kept this team together and on a 6 game winning streak.
:-) :-) :-)

Again, what did McDermott actually do to KeEp teh TEam tOgEthER? Were guys going to just walk out on him until he intervened? "Gee, there are a few injuries and some lunatic shot up a grocery store 10 miles across town. That's it! I'm fucking leav-- oh, wait... coach said to be loyal to your teammates and stick together. That's a good point. I'm gonna keep playing as hard as I did before all this happened!"
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:02 PM 01-06-2023
Once upon a time, a fucking lunatic shot up a grocery store and killed 10 people. As a result, Sean McDermott deserves to win NFL Coach of the Year.

This is a true story.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:09 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
He used sympathy to neuter the Bengals
absolutely brilliant coaching

like your whore tinder date batting eyes and flashing cleavage to get you to buy dinner
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:10 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Buffalo has experienced more bad luck this year than most teams and cities have in a decade.

From a mass shooting in Buffalo, to the team owner having a stroke(?), to injuries ravaging the team all year long, to their defensive backfield being decamated, to their prized free agent addition tearing his ACL close to the playoffs, to a player dying and being resuscitated right on the field… it’s just been a rough season.

Through that all, he has kept this team together and on a 6 game winning streak.
McDermott deserves COY because he “kept his team together” after a mass shooting in the Buffalo area that was completely unrelated to the team and took place six months before the season began? :-)

Are you also slurping McDermott for keeping his team’s spirits up with the shit going on in Ukraine?

Please take your crying vagina out of here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:12 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Forget MVP, Forget Super Bowl MVP, how about Speaker of the House?

I hereby nominate Joshua P. Allen for speaker!!

Make it so!
Brilliant! And then Josh will use his divine powers to convince Congress AND The President to disband the other 31 NFL franchises.

All of America will watch Josh and ONLY Josh throw to his brave teammates against air every Sunday. What could be more entertaining?

THE NATIONAL BILLIEVEBALL LEAGUE*!!!

WHERE ELSE WOULD YA RATHER BE!

*All proceeds donated to the Ukraine
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:25 PM 01-06-2023
The bare minimum would of required what exactly
[Reply]
staylor26 08:27 PM 01-06-2023
I don't think Kyle Shanahan is getting enough love for COTY.

Dude lost 2 starting QBs and his team is the 2nd seed with a small shot at getting the 1st.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:37 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don't think Kyle Shanahan is getting enough love for COTY.

Dude lost 2 starting QBs and his team could end up with the 1st seed after this weekend.
Meh. He's a good coach, don't get me wrong, but Purdy is really good. He's not exactly Tyler Palko. Just because he was 3rd string doesn't mean he's an albatross that Ratface Jr. has to coach around.

After all, Rat Jr. has twice allowed the Niners to implode all because the QB was hurt. Okay, so was it because the backups were all bad, or did he all of a sudden figure out how to coach and win games with a backup?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:21 PM 01-06-2023
Nate Taylor brought up a decent point today. We wanted the 1 to avoid going to Buffalo and we still got that if we get to the champ game. So maybe not all bad if we win this week. Avoiding the Bengals would be nice as well.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:33 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Damar Hamlin WPMOY
Josh Allen MVP
Sean McDermott COY
Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Champions

It's only fair. The Bills are just absolutely stunning and so so brave. I'm literally shaking thinking about it.

The word "hero" is often overused but everyone in that locker room is a true hero.

Brb gotta go cry for a bit.
LOL perfect.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:58 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Nate Taylor brought up a decent point today. We wanted the 1 to avoid going to Buffalo and we still got that if we get to the champ game. So maybe not all bad if we win this week. Avoiding the Bengals would be nice as well.
I don’t think most were worried about going to Buffalo. We WANT the game at Arrowhead because obviously it is better than traveling and dealing with a hostile fan base, and because we want the revenue here and because we have a current streak of hosting four in a row and no one is in a hurry to see that streak end.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:10 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What the fuck did he do differently than most other coaches to “lead” his men? Did he ACTUALLY do a remarkable job leading them, or was he just coaching how he normally coaches while a few injuries and bad weather plagued his team?

And if this is in reference to the Hamlin situation, fuck no. Did Romeo Crennel deserve coach of the year for “leading” his team through the Jovan Belcher incident?
Bro…. He CUPPED THE BALLS!!! How many other coaches with that moxy would do that?? Don’t hate!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:12 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
We started six rookies.
Spags COY??
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:33 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Spags COY??
Trolling? If we absolutely have to keep Spags, I want him to fire, at minimum, D'Alesio, because our safeties are the worst in the league. I would also boot Merritt, because he isn't the coach for these young DBs.

If we upgrade any positions other than offensive line next season, please let it be the safeties

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 194 of 247
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244 > Last »
Up