ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 211 of 240
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:50 PM 02-06-2020

[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:18 PM 02-06-2020
Still laughing my arse off that Rabble says " please delete" and the thread gets "sticky"d
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:25 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
You guys realize not many minds were changed, even with a championship right?

The first game they lose next year, we'll be back to him being a shitty coach. People pick their agendas and stay with them.
I'm not so sure about that.

People used to be livid about getting Yosted. After they won a World Series, any time Ned made a questionable decision during a game, fans would kinda bitch a little and then shrug their shoulders.

Andy is going to have a few more head scratchers in his career. Like I said earlier in this thread-- football has too many pivotal decision-making moments in the course of each game for even the best coaches to have a clean record in that department.

Belichick. Harbaugh. Ratface Jr. McVay. They're all capable of fucking up a game, because all of them have fucked up games in their careers. And yes, Andy Reid will probably still make some bad choices here and there. Because that's football.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:32 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I told you guys that Reid is no different than someone like Tom Coughlin, Pete Carroll or that outstanding citizen Kubiak.

Once he gets the right QB, there is no reason he can't win a Lombardi.

Those guys are no better at coaching football than Reid is.

Reid has his guy.

That trophy is fucking coming.
Clay and I were warriors in this Andy Reid war. Our support never wavered.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:36 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Clay and I were warriors in this Andy Reid war. Our support never wavered.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:43 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock PartieS[/QUOTE:
Some of you have very unrealistic expectations given our talent level on defense vs a HOF QB.

We're 2-0 in two road games with a QB who had never started a real game before.

Andy Reid is a fucking genius and a top 5 NFL coach.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:34 AM 02-07-2020
The point I made back then was who else would you have wanted when we Hired Andy? I maintain now as I did then we got the best guy available and it wasn't even close.
[Reply]
warpaint* 07:20 AM 02-07-2020
This day was always coming

Andy Reid had double digit double digit win seasons & double digit division winners

& he did the majority of that w/ meh QBs

He'd been too good not to fall into a team good enough to win won as long as he kept coaching if it'd not happened here b/c the Chiefs didn't hire him or whatever it'd have likely happened somewhere else.
[Reply]
redfan 07:43 AM 02-07-2020
I just noticed this is stickied. LOL, well done!!
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:01 AM 02-07-2020
Did anyone quote and save the OP?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:04 AM 02-07-2020
Andy Reid is the perfect coach for Mahomes.

Nothing else matters, does it?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:14 AM 02-07-2020
This didn’t age well.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:16 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
That's kind of my point, dipshit.

How does he have a job, STILL, after constant gross incompetence??

Either he threw the game and ownership knows about it and it's all good, or Reid is a terrible coach and Clark is a terrible owner and we will never win a Super Bowl as long as the Hunt family owns the team...

A big old shit Sammich either way.

Pick one.

He's not a HC based on merit, that's for ****ing sure.

Anyone on this board except you, 'Zilla, KC native and the dipshit who posted that 'Jamaal lost the game' could have called a better game than Reid.

Damn
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:18 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Probably because despite his fuckups he wins more games than he loses (.587).

I want to add I am not defending him I never wanted him hired in the first place.

Ouch
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:20 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hootie:
No one is firing Reid. And he's also done nothing worthy of being fired. This is akin to drafting Derek Carr because he's a QB and we need a QB. We're not doing better than Reid. Firing a guy doesn't mean upgrade. We still couldn't have had anyone that was an upgrade to Alex Smith. If this board ran the Chiefs, we'd be more of a laughing stock than Jacksonville

So true.
[Reply]
Page 211 of 240
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221 > Last »
Up