ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 278 of 315
« First < 178228268274275276277278 279280281282288 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:00 PM 07-14-2022
The good news is that both squads have Deonte Harris and he seems to WRECK your guys and that blitz package.

It's balls or bust against your defense. If you don't get home, you get fisted.

EDIT: Man - Grapes is fucking elite at not getting sacked. For as often as you sack me (and man do you ever), my pressure rate against is usually better than yours. For instance in that game, I put an insane 48.4% pressure rate on you (so yeah, looks like my little playoff adjustment last weekend is showing).

But only took Grapes down 3 times. Meanwhile you got pressure on 39.5% of my drop-backs (also ridiculous) but got Dak 7 times. And I think he fumbled on 5 of them.

And holy shit - yeah, I wasn't kidding. Harris gets 13 catches on 16 targets for 331 yards! Gonna be a coin-flip if we play because I can't see you dialing down that blitzing - it works for you. But at the same time, I have 2 baller-ass deep threats in Harris and St. Brown and if Dak gets it off, he's going over top of you.
[Reply]
rtmike 06:14 PM 07-14-2022
I ain't got any levers, lol.

I'm using same plans that ",were" working despite getting my ass kicked lately.

Fergus has been whipping me too. I'm in a losing streak for both teams lately. Both lost 5 or more in a row.

____

Kansas City Goats are an easy W if you need one. My VV team was down in it's area cleaning house.
Now that team sucks. 5-0.

Nothing worse than someone who talks shit who can't build a roster and then blames everyone but himself, lol.
[Reply]
rtmike 08:48 PM 07-14-2022
How come the SB message board isn't viewable?

Shirley not cause I called UrBumto.out for being the pos he is?
[Reply]
cdcox 09:11 PM 07-14-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
How come the SB message board isn't viewable?

Shirley not cause I called UrBumto.out for being the pos he is?
Try again. I was just on there without problems.
[Reply]
rtmike 09:27 PM 07-14-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The good news is that both squads have Deonte Harris and he seems to WRECK your guys and that blitz package.

It's balls or bust against your defense. If you don't get home, you get fisted.

EDIT: Man - Grapes is ****ing elite at not getting sacked. For as often as you sack me (and man do you ever), my pressure rate against is usually better than yours. For instance in that game, I put an insane 48.4% pressure rate on you (so yeah, looks like my little playoff adjustment last weekend is showing).

But only took Grapes down 3 times. Meanwhile you got pressure on 39.5% of my drop-backs (also ridiculous) but got Dak 7 times. And I think he fumbled on 5 of them.

And holy shit - yeah, I wasn't kidding. Harris gets 13 catches on 16 targets for 331 yards! Gonna be a coin-flip if we play because I can't see you dialing down that blitzing - it works for you. But at the same time, I have 2 baller-ass deep threats in Harris and St. Brown and if Dak gets it off, he's going over top of you.

That's the funny part.
What makes you think I'm blitzing all the time, lol.

I've left D alone non blitzing and my Safeties are still getting after the qb with CCA. I have no.idea how I do it.
I use the same plan with my other team and the results are.non existent.

Remember, you give me players like Tracy Walker for Kyle Pitts and this isn't a TE friendly sim.

8 game losing streak so I've been challenging you, lol.
[Reply]
rtmike 04:15 PM 07-15-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Try again. I was just on there without problems.
For whatever reason once I restarted my computer everything was there.

I need to update my os from Vista. So many things I can't do or places to visit. My system is a pos and then my phone only opens SB, can't do anything besides that.

My apologies sir.

______

O, I somehow jacked with font settings and put the message board on next row. This f computer and my awareness, smh.

Sorry guys. I was in a coma for 5 days back in 06 so I'm not all there.
[Reply]
rtmike 06:55 PM 07-17-2022
HFS.
I hoped cd would at least be generous enough and give me one playoff game when we played each other in the 2nd round of R1 &C1 but never expected this.

CCA is currently on a 14 game losing streak in Challenge so I figured advancing in the playoffs were an aforementioned.

So, DJ, we got our match up, lol. Pull the feathers outta ur ass and whatever levers you got. Poyer & Walker are coming, lol
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:04 PM 07-17-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
HFS.
I hoped cd would at least be generous enough and give me one playoff game after we just played each other in the 2nd round of R1 &C1 but never expected this.

CCA is currently on a 14 game losing streak in Challenge so I figured playoffs were an aforementioned.

So, DJ, we got our match up, lol. Pull the feathers outta ur ass and whatever levers you got. Poyer & Walker are coming, lol
And away we go, I suppose.

Fucking Tannehill - he's just murdering me. Tried to lose that one as well; takes a safety, throws a pick. My QB just isn't good enough. Gonna have to steal one with my defense somehow.

Benton, OTOH - gets down 16-3 in the first quarter because of some weirdness; goes on a 41-3 run to take a 44-19 lead before winning 51-26. What a ridiculous team. If it doesn't win the 'ship, I'll just throw my hands up because from a team building perspective, I just cannot have done a better job than I did with that squad. It's a killer, man.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:55 PM 07-17-2022
I hate sandbox
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:59 PM 07-17-2022
That Denver defense is NASTY
[Reply]
cdcox 08:23 PM 07-17-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I hate sandbox
Both my teams lost. I know how you feel.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:53 PM 07-24-2022
Jimmy G takes down Columbia. Wow.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:00 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Jimmy G takes down Columbia. Wow.
Played his ass off, didn’t he?

Like a 50% pressure rate and he was damn near spotless. I think I made some nice adjustments and the gameplan worked - Grapes was just spectacular.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 07-24-2022

Like a 50% pressure rate and he was damn near spotless. I think I made some nice adjustments and the gameplan worked - Grapes was just spectacular.

Thata too bad
[Reply]
lewdog 09:07 PM 07-24-2022

I think Jimmy G was a free agent last year and if so, this was a great run.
[Reply]
Page 278 of 315
« First < 178228268274275276277278 279280281282288 > Last »
Up