ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 186 of 315
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196236286 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:23 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Dude you're totally fine, I didn't mean it as a dick or mean thing just asking.
Congrats on the loss, loser.

Out coached again.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:00 AM 01-17-2020
Weird stuff this week.

Nick Chubb had over 300 rushing yards for Nashville and both Columbia and Royal Oak had punt return TDs in their match.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:05 AM 01-17-2020
CD, can you take a look-see at the penalties? Particularly personal fouls. I feel like the amount I'm seeing is extremely unrealistic.

Originally Posted by :
1st Q 3:33 1st and goal Miami 7 James White rushes for 0 yards. PENALTY. Personal Foul on Bryan Cox Jr.. 4 yards.

1st Q 2:40 2nd and goal Miami 4 Patrick Mahomes passes incomplete to Chris Conley. PENALTY. Personal Foul on Tyrone Crawford. 2 yards.

1st Q 0:05 3rd and 8 Miami 29 Patrick Mahomes passes complete to George Kittle for a gain of -2 yards. PENALTY. Personal Foul on Carl Nassib. 14 yards.

3rd Q 8:05 1st and 10 Miami 46 Patrick Mahomes passes complete to Brandin Cooks for a gain of -3 yards. PENALTY. Personal Foul on Bryan Cox Jr.. 15 yards.

3rd Q 7:57 1st and 10 Miami 31 Latavius Murray rushes for 1 yards. PENALTY. Personal Foul on Damon Harrison. 15 yards.

4th Q 12:25 2nd and 3 Miami 32 Latavius Murray rushes for 2 yards. PENALTY. Personal Foul on Bryan Cox Jr.. 15 yards.

4th Q 12:17 1st and 10 Miami 15 James White rushes for 13 yards. PENALTY. Personal Foul on Bryan Cox Jr.. 1 yards.
My guys had seven in just this game alone, often in rapid succession. The guy I was playing also had two.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:09 AM 01-17-2020
I mean, I guess personal fouls include facemask, roughing the passer, late hits, unnecessary roughness, etc. Maybe the sim is in line with rates of league incidences...

It just seems a bit excessive sometimes so I wonder..
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:32 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Out coached again.
Dammit, Tamba.

I'm gonna have to beat 2 of the best 3 teams in the league with Ryan Tannehill under center to make the playoffs now.

How'd you fuck that up?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:38 AM 01-17-2020

Out coached again.
Turnovers aren't coaching lmao
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:39 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Dammit, Tamba.

I'm gonna have to beat 2 of the best 3 teams in the league with Ryan Tannehill under center to make the playoffs now.

How'd you fuck that up?
Turnovers man and somehow my rushing defense sucked this game
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:05 AM 01-17-2020
Andy Lee punts 61 yards, returned for 69 yards by free agent Touchdown, conversion
Andy Lee punts 64 yards, returned for 25 yards by free agent
Andy Lee punts 44 yards, returned for 14 yards by free agent

My special teams must really suck allowing a Free Agent to just run wild in this game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:14 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Andy Lee punts 61 yards, returned for 69 yards by free agent Touchdown, conversion
Andy Lee punts 64 yards, returned for 25 yards by free agent
Andy Lee punts 44 yards, returned for 14 yards by free agent

My special teams must really suck allowing a Free Agent to just run wild in this game.
My boys tried to give that game away.

Up 31-17 and they get a sack by the DE but it's erased by a penalty when my SS lines up in the neutral zone - smaaaart. Then they force a fumble on another sack, recovered by the offense and give up a 3rd and 15 conversion for a TD. Next offensive series Fitz throws a pick and you're deep in my territory to tie it up.

Then my defensive MVP, Jayon Brown, steps up again for another sack, then Derwin James, then Ronald Blair. 3 straight sacks and a punt later, normalcy is restored and we hold onto the win.
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:20 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My boys tried to give that game away.

Up 31-17 and they get a sack by the DE but it's erased by a penalty when my SS lines up in the neutral zone - smaaaart. Then they force a fumble on another sack, recovered by the offense and give up a 3rd and 15 conversion for a TD. Next offensive series Fitz throws a pick and you're deep in my territory to tie it up.

Then my defensive MVP, Jayon Brown, steps up again for another sack, then Derwin James, then Ronald Blair. 3 straight sacks and a punt later, normalcy is restored and we hold onto the win.
gg DJ :-)

I had hope until the end... converting a 4 and 2 is difficult for my team...although had we gone to OT, I had 0 confidence...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:51 AM 01-17-2020
CD, I don't think this will ultimately matter much but when you go commercial you probably want to tinker with the stats calcuations a little bit.

Right now the individual passing stats show that "Free Agent" for Columbia has thrown something like 111 passes w/ 8 interceptions. I presume it's combined the stats from my 1 game w/ a FA quarterback w/ someone else's stats in his game w/ a FA quarterback. My dude clearly didn't throw 111 passes in his single start.

I've thrown 7 picks all year, 4 by Fitz and then 3 in the game I had to start with the FA. Meanwhile it says that said FA has thrown 8 interceptions on his own.

So there's some sort of compiling glitch w/ the random FAs there.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:10 PM 01-18-2020
Turnovers aren't coaching lmao
Turnovers man and somehow my rushing defense sucked this game
Are you a fucking simpleton?

This is quite literally a game based on algorithms that are largely impacted by how you set your roster and manage your play calling through game planning.

Increasing my blitz percentages, especially with certain positions, will in fact lead to more turnovers by your shitty team.

Increasing the percentage I run the ball, especially on 2nd/3rd and short, instead of allowing Flacco to throw the ball, can in fact benefit my team. Have a 1/2 punch of Gurley and Ingram, and limiting Flacco (my shit QB) on variable down and distance is in fact game planning and exactly what this fucking reality football is about.

I am sorry you suck ass at it.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:34 PM 01-18-2020
Are you a fucking simpleton?

This is quite literally a game based on algorithms that are largely impacted by how you set your roster and manage your play calling through game planning.

Increasing my blitz percentages, especially with certain positions, will in fact lead to more turnovers by your shitty team.

Increasing the percentage I run the ball, especially on 2nd/3rd and short, instead of allowing Flacco to throw the ball, can in fact benefit my team. Have a 1/2 punch of Gurley and Ingram, and limiting Flacco (my shit QB) on variable down and distance is in fact game planning and exactly what this fucking reality football is about.

I am sorry you suck ass at it.
you can think you're some god at the game but i literally lost because of turnovers. you won by 7 points
[Reply]
lewdog 07:01 PM 01-18-2020
you can think you're some god at the game but i literally lost because of turnovers. you won by 7 points
I’m not a God at this. Im just not discounting that game planning is important, like you.

You fucking suck.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:43 PM 01-18-2020
lmao ok.....
[Reply]
Page 186 of 315
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196236286 > Last »
Up