ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 167 of 172
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
In58men 07:46 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Htis doesn't want to hangout with you fam
Liar!
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:50 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
I actually hit up Clay on Twitter to see I can join his tailgate, he was very welcoming. Unfortunately, we didn’t get the chance to make it by. I’m not here to bash the guy, just would like more of a fair shake like he gets
Admit it, this is all about thread starting privileges. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:50 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Htis doesn't want to hangout with you fam
You're my boy, Billay.
[Reply]
In58men 07:54 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Admit it, this is all about thread starting privileges. :-)
Facts :-) :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:11 AM 03-03-2022
In58Men: People can change

Also In58Mem (to a mod): You're a cunt

Also In58Men, in response to "Clay is part of the fabric of our board and contributes a ton":

So, I can guess we can all agree. The whole “we’re all about mod transparency” was just a bunch of bullshit. I mean, what’s right is right. Longevity shouldn’t give you more freedom.
JFC. :-)
[Reply]
In58men 08:19 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

Also In58Mem (to a mod): You're a ****

Also In58Men, in response to "Clay is part of the fabric of our board and contributes a ton":

Dude is a cunt for sure. Keep saying I’m whining with no reasoning, how do you expect me to act? At least with htismaqe there’s more structural conversations, sad that you mods can’t act the same. Always gotta flex those muscles lol.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:20 AM 03-03-2022

Also In58Mem (to a mod): You're a cunt

That's an amazing kaleidoscope of emotions :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:28 AM 03-03-2022
And the thing about Clay is he's absolutely shameless and doesn't give a shit, which makes his obnoxiousness and trolling completely transparent. People beating their heads against the wall when he was clamoring for attention in this thread or people who seriously really hate him don't really seem to understand that about him... sure, it can still be obnoxious, but comparing him to this dense tryhard obnoxious crap is just about the Dunning Krugerist thing ever.
[Reply]
In58men 08:31 AM 03-03-2022
And the thing about Clay is he's absolutely shameless and doesn't give a shit, which makes his obnoxiousness and trolling completely transparent. People beating their heads against the wall when he was clamoring for attention in this thread or people who seriously really hate him don't really seem to understand that about him... sure, it can still be obnoxious, but comparing him to this dense tryhard obnoxious crap is just about the Dunning Krugerist thing ever.
I respect your opinion, it is what it is. Have a good day, sir.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:37 AM 03-03-2022
Dude is a cunt for sure. Keep saying I’m whining with no reasoning, how do you expect me to act? At least with htismaqe there’s more structural conversations, sad that you mods can’t act the same. Always gotta flex those muscles lol.
Yeah, we've done that plenty... argued for hours, over-explaining and banging our heads against the wall while you completely dismiss any wrongdoing and compare yourself to one of the largest contributors of the board.

You're one of like 10 people in the past decade who can't create threads and it's the damn flexing power tripping mods who are the problem.
[Reply]
HayWire 08:41 AM 03-03-2022
Yeah, we've done that plenty... argued for hours, over-explaining and banging our heads against the wall while you completely dismiss any wrongdoing and compare yourself to one of the largest contributors of the board.

You're one of like 10 people in the past decade who can't create threads and it's the damn flexing power tripping mods who are the problem.
Make me a mod and I'll flex for you.

Come on...I've stated before I'm irrational and short tempered...I'd fit fit in perfectly.

I could be the Putin of CP!

(please don't ban me sir)
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:42 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Given that knowingly posting false threads is banworthy, I would think I argument could be made to ban the OP.
There is zero evidence whether you like or not, that Clay doesn't 100% believe what he posted.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:42 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You're my boy, Billay.
<3
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:44 AM 03-03-2022
Here's the thing:

If I were a mod, I'd probably lobby for giving you your thread privileges back. I'm a pretty forgiving person.

That being said, it's these kind of petty squabbles that made me resign from being a mod in the first place.

Take that FWIW.
[Reply]
teedubya 08:52 AM 03-03-2022
Dammit Marty and Clay, there goes our Save Our Chiefs ten-year reunion field passes and Ring of Honor dedication!!!
[Reply]
Page 167 of 172
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171 > Last »
Up