ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 166 of 172
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
In58men 07:00 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Literally all of those threads suck except the one where you burned down your apartment and had one of those giant rear projection TVs from like 1995
Yep, mostly offseason threads. What do you expect?
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:05 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
In defense of Clay, he’s one of the most entertaining, energetic, and enthusiastic people on this site for any number of reasons. For any bad that he might sometimes do here, he does plenty good in my view that exceeds it.

He’s part of the fabric of this board more than your standard member. And at least as far as I would be concerned (and I have no say in the matter, mind you) he deserves more leash than others.
I agree.
[Reply]
In58men 07:11 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
In defense of Clay, he’s one of the most entertaining, energetic, and enthusiastic people on this site for any number of reasons. For any bad that he might sometimes do here, he does plenty good in my view that exceeds it.

He’s part of the fabric of this board more than your standard member. And at least as far as I would be concerned (and I have no say in the matter, mind you) he deserves more leash than others.
So, I can guess we can all agree. The whole “we’re all about mod transparency” was just a bunch of bullshit. I mean, what’s right is right. Longevity shouldn’t give you more freedom.

It’s all good, today is Friday and I’m having a rib-eye tonight. Gonna be a great day folks.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:18 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
So, I can guess we can all agree. The whole “we’re all about mod transparency” was just a bunch of bullshit. I mean, what’s right is right. Longevity shouldn’t give you more freedom.

It’s all good, today is Friday and I’m having a rib-eye tonight. Gonna be a great day folks.
It isn't about longevity, it's about contribution. Like it or not, Clay contributes a lot to the community.
[Reply]
In58men 07:23 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It isn't about longevity, it's about contribution. Like it or not, Clay contributes a lot to the community.
He talks a lot, pretty cool.
[Reply]
Otter 07:23 AM 03-03-2022

Today is Thursday.
[Reply]
In58men 07:24 AM 03-03-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
Today is Thursday.
I work 9/80 schedule
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:24 AM 03-03-2022
He talks a lot, pretty cool.
Flat out ignoring the videos he's made...
[Reply]
In58men 07:26 AM 03-03-2022
Flat out ignoring the videos he's made...
I think they’re cheesy af, I can honestly say I never watched a full video of his. If only I didn’t work so much, I’d have more time to contribute. He’s a good dude, nothing against him. Just didn’t understand the favoritism he gets compared to other members here.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:29 AM 03-03-2022
I think they’re cheesy af, I can honestly say I never watched a full video of his. If only I didn’t work so much, I’d have more time to contribute. He’s a good dude, nothing against him. Just didn’t understand the favoritism he gets compared to other members here.
Well to be fair, I've hung out with him several times outside of the board. He's actually a really good dude. He's a young, impulsive guy. As I said previously, it's always fun to hang out with somebody who doesn't know shame.

Yes, his history here is complicated, to say the least. But to pretend this kind of BS is the only thing he brings to the board, and Chiefs fandom in general, is disingenuous.
[Reply]
In58men 07:37 AM 03-03-2022
Well to be fair, I've hung out with him several times outside of the board. He's actually a really good dude. He's a young, impulsive guy. As I said previously, it's always fun to hang out with somebody who doesn't know shame.

Yes, his history here is complicated, to say the least. But to pretend this kind of BS is the only thing he brings to the board, and Chiefs fandom in general, is disingenuous.
I think you’d say the same for me if we hung out. I also flew to KC to watch get beat by Cincinnati in the championship game. I’m a pretty hardcore fan myself lol. Oh, it wasn’t the first time I’ve flown to KC for a game. See what I did there? Clay sure gets a lot of excuses huh? Lol

Your “well to be fair” isn’t quite so fair like you think.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:39 AM 03-03-2022
I think you’d say the same for me if we hung out.
I would. I guarantee it.

Even with the championship games and the Super Bowl victory, CP tailgates are still a highlight of my 35 years of fandom...
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:43 AM 03-03-2022
Your “well to be fair” isn’t quite so fair like you think.
You're right.

I should have said "to be honest".
[Reply]
In58men 07:45 AM 03-03-2022
I would. I guarantee it.

Even with the championship games and the Super Bowl victory, CP tailgates are still a highlight of my 35 years of fandom...
I actually hit up Clay on Twitter to see I can join his tailgate, he was very welcoming. Unfortunately, we didn’t get the chance to make it by. I’m not here to bash the guy, just would like more of a fair shake like he gets
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:46 AM 03-03-2022
Htis doesn't want to hangout with you fam
[Reply]
Page 166 of 172
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170 > Last »
Up