ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 289 of 332
« First < 189239279285286287288289 290291292293299 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Mecca 03:44 PM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Think he ends up with WWE. Been a known goal of his to perform at a Wrestlemania.
I think it's possible but there are other circumstances like Khan will massively overpay for him just like Osprey and Okada's family likely won't want to move since his wife is a tv star....AEW can offer those things that WWE can't.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:44 PM 01-19-2024
I don't think that's even close to good enough personally. Lesnar taking the belt and doing Punk/Lesnar could work but I'm pretty sure he's already pencilled in for Gunther
[Reply]
Mecca 03:45 PM 01-19-2024
Rollins will probably be fine for mania but it cuts it razor thin close.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:46 PM 01-19-2024
Depends on the grade of the tear.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:49 PM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think it's possible but there are other circumstances like Khan will massively overpay for him just like Osprey and Okada's family likely won't want to move since his wife is a tv star....AEW can offer those things that WWE can't.
Eh. Ospreay has always leaned quite hard into the anti WWE schtick. Okada by comparison has been backstage numerous times and probably has at least a decent relationship with the top brass.

Not to mention with this international kick they've been on with the PLEs, if they want to run a couple shows in Japan having Okada and Nakamura would be a pretty hefty boon
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:50 PM 01-19-2024
I don't think that's even close to good enough personally. Lesnar taking the belt and doing Punk/Lesnar could work but I'm pretty sure he's already pencilled in for Gunther
Looked to me like they would have Jey take the belt off of Gunther, so I guess Lesnar is coming in after that happens.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:51 PM 01-19-2024
They've been trying to get in bed with New Japan, All Japan, etc....what better way to do that than have Okada.

Like I could def. see him going to AEW but I do think the WWE will make a serious play for him and unlike Vince, HHH will respect Okada and probably bend over backwards for him in a lot of ways.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:51 PM 01-19-2024
Eh. Ospreay has always leaned quite hard into the anti WWE schtick. Okada by comparison has been backstage numerous times and probably has at least a decent relationship with the top brass.

Not to mention with this international kick they've been on with the PLEs, if they want to run a couple shows in Japan having Okada and Nakamura would be a pretty hefty boon
It all really comes down to will Endeavor pony up what Tony will and does Okada want to remain living with his family in Japan, Osprey didn't want to move his family.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:52 PM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
They've been trying to get in bed with New Japan, All Japan, etc....what better way to do that than have Okada.

Like I could def. see him going to AEW but I do think the WWE will make a serious play for him and unlike Vince, HHH will respect Okada and probably bend over backwards for him in a lot of ways.
Hell, Vince respected the hell out of Nakamura. It's his fault for phoning it in and derailing that run.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:53 PM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Looked to me like they would have Jey take the belt off of Gunther, so I guess Lesnar is coming in after that happens.
Jey Uso and Gunther seems more like it's primed for either the Rumble undercard or whatever they call the event between RR and Mania.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:55 PM 01-19-2024
Hell, Vince respected the hell out of Nakamura. It's his fault for phoning it in and derailing that run.
Nakamura openly said he went to WWE to get paid to not work as hard, he literally viewed it as an opportunity to get paid to do less. He's content getting paid, being lazy in a lot of matches and fishing in his off time.

He didn't wanna work Japan style anymore.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:57 PM 01-19-2024
Huh. So according to Meltzer it may well be a triple threat between Rock, Reigns, and Rhodes.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:59 PM 01-19-2024
Huh. So according to Meltzer it may well be a triple threat between Rock, Reigns, and Rhodes.
Not a chance IMO....they have one shot at Rock/Reigns, that's the match.
[Reply]
In58men 07:23 AM 01-23-2024

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:36 AM 01-23-2024
So does that mean you have to have Netflix to watch it? That's going to piss a lot of people off if so.
[Reply]
Page 289 of 332
« First < 189239279285286287288289 290291292293299 > Last »
Up