« First < 392792842882888889890891892 89389489589690294299213921892 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:18 PM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You nipped their JV squad.
I don't even think cell phones were around in 1993.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:51 PM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You nipped their JV squad.
and got a SB out of it.

In your game all I remember is Justin Houston trailing a couple steps behind guys down field and then to the sideline to ice the game. Dude had no push on the pass rush either.

So close and yet so far away.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:23 PM 06-08-2017
Denver and Pats are easily the 2 biggest cheaters in the NFL.

Deflategate, Hghgate and the list goes on and on.

I'd rather win a sb without these cheating methods
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:50 PM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Denver and Pats are easily the 2 biggest cheaters in the NFL.

Deflategate, Hghgate and the list goes on and on.

I'd rather win a sb without these cheating methods
Good luck... wish you the best.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:02 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Good luck... wish you the best.
Sounds like the letter Enron sent their employees...
[Reply]
BossChief 07:31 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Duck feathers man.

I didn't like the family smack, but they wouldn't have had the smack to bring if you didn't put everything out there and give them ammo. I negged some of those dudes and ignored a couple others over some of that but you knew what you were doing when you kicked it up a notch to quote that chef guy. You didn't have to post the vile crap that you did so your banning was deserved. If you can't figure that out then I wish you luck in life.

So and So said x to me so I am going to say XXX right back at them. Smart.

You could have used the ignore feature and kept on the mods. Nope you went death by mod which was convenient because you were wrong that "This was the year" and you didn't get your AFC CG loss you so desperately wanted and had to watch the Broncos go on a defensive run for the Ages. You needed an excuse to crawl back under that rock of yours so you went nuclear with the family smack back at them which was very sad.

Throw in the fact that there were days when you manically spammed every thread on the 1st page with your insane "Jibber Jabber" to quote Dr. Stevie Brule. That was why I wanted you gone, not the sad, disgusting things you said in retaliation but that you would have days where you would derail every thread on the main page.

You thought, this is finally the year I can prove I am right and my team is not teh suck and when kc loses in the AFC CG I will be knighted by Taco and everyone will, to use your words "Bow Down" before me.

Instead you were wrong and all you had to show for your efforts was a cheap WC victory while watching a rival take it all.

Don't discount your roll in how your experience played out.

Enjoy your Cap cutting year, maybe you will get your AFC CG loss if Mahomes pans out in 4 or 5 years.
You are such a coward.

I posted 1 pic of me and my kids fishing in a thread where people were having a conversation about their families and over the course of 4 months the whole bronco fan base showed how classless they are.

"Your kids are as probably as big of losers as you are"
"I hope your family dies in a plane crash"

Tons of comments like that.

At least 100

I reported them to the mods for months

Nothing was done because they are cowards like you.

Go ahead and post a screenshot of the 1 post of mine in retaliation...it was a purposefully weak momma joke and within 10 minutes I was banned.

That's why that sorry site is so boring.

If a rival fan posts there, they get banned for nothing. There is no enjoyable rival smack allowed.

Sad because there was a time about 10 years ago the site was kinda fun.

Then the mods turned into Caitlyn Jenner.

I can assure you that is why this site is far superior to the mane...

If a poster attacks your family here, the mods will ban them. Regardless of what team you root for. They aren't cowards that are afraid of banning their own teams posters to keep the status quo. We embrace diversity here.

Here, posters have thick skin because they aren't pussies. You can run smack (75% of your posts) and we just fire back because the sites posters aren't lame.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:23 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
You are such a coward.

I posted 1 pic of me and my kids fishing in a thread where people were having a conversation about their families and over the course of 4 months the whole bronco fan base showed how classless they are.

"Your kids are as probably as big of losers as you are"
"I hope your family dies in a plane crash"

Tons of comments like that.

At least 100

I reported them to the mods for months

Nothing was done because they are cowards like you.

Go ahead and post a screenshot of the 1 post of mine in retaliation...it was a purposefully weak momma joke and within 10 minutes I was banned.

That's why that sorry site is so boring.

If a rival fan posts there, they get banned for nothing. There is no enjoyable rival smack allowed.

Sad because there was a time about 10 years ago the site was kinda fun.

Then the mods turned into Caitlyn Jenner.

I can assure you that is why this site is far superior to the mane...

If a poster attacks your family here, the mods will ban them. Regardless of what team you root for. They aren't cowards that are afraid of banning their own teams posters to keep the status quo. We embrace diversity here.

Here, posters have thick skin because they aren't pussies. You can run smack (75% of your posts) and we just fire back because the sites posters aren't lame.
You posted a pic of your family on an internet bb and were surprised it bit you on the ass?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:29 AM 06-09-2017
This is why we can't have nice things.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:36 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You posted a pic of your family on an internet bb and were surprised it bit you on the ass?
Your avy, I need the full sized version. For research purposes of course.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:54 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Your avy, I need the full sized version. For research purposes of course.
Bro if I could hit it and pass it on I would.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:50 AM 06-09-2017

:-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:57 AM 06-09-2017
KC has 4 according to NFL.com Who cares what those inbreds at PFF think. Lets see. VonDouchebag, Talib, and I guess Harris? I'm guessing that Kelce and Peters were there for us. But NFL.com had Berry and Hill too. Any list that doesn't have those 4 for KC, yet includes Harris in just foolish.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:04 AM 06-09-2017
Just saw the list. Only Kelce from KC, and not until 40. Really?? PFF is such a joke. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 11:17 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
KC has 4 according to NFL.com Who cares what those inbreds at PFF think. Lets see. VonDouchebag, Talib, and I guess Harris? I'm guessing that Kelce and Peters were there for us. But NFL.com had Berry and Hill too. Any list that doesn't have those 4 for KC, yet includes Harris in just foolish.
:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:21 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Just saw the list. Only Kelce from KC, and not until 40. Really?? PFF is such a joke. :-)
PFF hates Marcus Peters for some reason. They seem to think that he gets beat a lot. I'm not sure that's true, but even if it was I'll always take a defensive guy who produces more scores than he gives up.
[Reply]
Page 892 of 4823
« First < 392792842882888889890891892 89389489589690294299213921892 > Last »
Up