Page 891 of 4822
« First < 391791841881887888889890891 89289389489590194199113911891 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:58 PM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Sounds like a bunch of Denver homer reporters fluffing up the bust.
It's way too early to read all the twitter fluff pieces... wake me when training camp and preseason arrives. I don't care which QB earns the starting role, right now it's Trevor's to lose. I'll trust they are going about it the right way and I have no reason to think they won't give it to the guy that has the best chance to succeed. Musgrave and McCoy know what they're doing, they're not crappy coaches. So, I'll let you guys kick each other in the nuts over the twitter updates... I'll worry about all this in about 6-8 weeks.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:43 PM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I didn't miss the point at all... Denver gave KC the ball 43 yards from the endzone, so yeah you ran it a bunch not caring really if you scored or not, just kill the clock and if you score, great. And, thanks to a 15 yard facemask penalty, KC got within the 30 on the first play, so 8 runs at that point.

On the second part, we'll see how it all shakes out. I don't think the defense really takes a step back without Wade. Hell, you guys claimed it was going to be a downfall with Wade in year 3, I believe. And, now it's doom and gloom without him... so which is it?
That was BlackOp. I never said that. I knew that Wade was a really good DC. I was glad to see him leave Denver. He is one of the best. I don't see how you really expect to lose one of the best DC's in the league and not have a drop off.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:45 PM 06-08-2017
It's way too early to read all the twitter fluff pieces... wake me when training camp and preseason arrives. I don't care which QB earns the starting role, right now it's Trevor's to lose. I'll trust they are going about it the right way and I have no reason to think they won't give it to the guy that has the best chance to succeed. Musgrave and McCoy know what they're doing, they're not crappy coaches. So, I'll let you guys kick each other in the nuts over the twitter updates... I'll worry about all this in about 6-8 weeks.
See KnowShit. Even your fellow Donk fans realize that this crap is just a bunch if fluff.
[Reply]
TEX 04:51 PM 06-08-2017
I didn't miss the point at all... Denver gave KC the ball 43 yards from the endzone, so yeah you ran it a bunch not caring really if you scored or not, just kill the clock and if you score, great. And, thanks to a 15 yard facemask penalty, KC got within the 30 on the first play, so 8 runs at that point.

On the second part, we'll see how it all shakes out. I don't think the defense really takes a step back without Wade. Hell, you guys claimed it was going to be a downfall with Wade in year 3, I believe. And, now it's doom and gloom without him... so which is it?
He's saying that - Wade year 3, would be down from Wade Year 2, but still better than this year.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:34 PM 06-08-2017
you guys claimed it was going to be a downfall with Wade in year 3, I believe. And, now it's doom and gloom without him... so which is it?
Denver dropped from 3rd to 28th in run defense and missed the play-offs.

It's cool though... you signed a Bengal's cast-off to shore that up and a secondary coach is making game adjustments now. You wont miss Ware either...

So to answer your question, Both. Losing Wade and Ware is going to sting.

Fun fact... Donko's averaged 11.75 ppg over the final 4 weeks...that's with a wildcard birth looming. NFL shut Semen-boy down, hard, once there was game tape on him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:21 PM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
That guy is the only person I've seen with that opinion.
Bullshit. EVERY legit non biased source has said as much. AND I've told you I've had legit sources saying as much. EVERY damn positive report on Lynch is from some limp dicked homer like yourself.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:31 PM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Sounds like a bunch of Denver homer reporters fluffing up the bust.
No shit.

And Boss, don't worry about anything these clowns are posting. EVERYONE knows that the Mange is the biggest fucking joke of a football board that ever polluted the internet.
The Minge makes Chiefs Coalition look like a legit outing, and that's REALLY fucking saying something.

Vail and MHM have been good posters at CP for a long time, so I'm not directing anything toward them, but this latest crop of board-hopping :-)uckers make the idiot Tigger look like a legit poster.

Rectum is absolutely pathetic and should probably hop his happy, retarded ass back on to Mr. Rodgers Trolley, and cart his dick-holster on back to the Land of Make Believe, where Denver has a functioning Quarterback and ANYONE outside of Colorado gives two fucks about their untalented, puffy-faced, alcoholic, GM-wannabe.

So there's that.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:50 PM 06-08-2017

No Fly Zone. pic.twitter.com/EGQ166FFRZ

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) June 9, 2017

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:01 PM 06-08-2017
...still allowed 33 point in one game and Alex to lead a tying and go ahead scoring drive on the road and get swept by KC in another. The second ended Denver's season.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:50 PM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Uh oh. Maybe PGM was right?

http://ble.ac/2s8CaJ7
When your source is bleacher report, you just lost.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 07:57 PM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
...still allowed 33 point in one game and Alex to lead a tying and go ahead scoring drive on the road and get swept by KC in another. The second ended Denver's season.
...still dominated the Panthers in SB50 beating the Pats and Pitt to get there.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:03 PM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
...still dominated the Panthers in SB50 beating the Pats and Pitt to get there.
Durrr I'd like to thank Papa John's and drink Pissweiser *ignores teammates*

Bet you like wrasslin if you buy that storyline.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:05 PM 06-08-2017
Besides even if legit (it wasn't) Pitt had no Brown, Bell, Williams, AND a crippled Ben AND it STILL took the cheap pile high air to get it done.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:25 PM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Besides even if legit (it wasn't) Pitt had no Brown, Bell, Williams, AND a crippled Ben AND it STILL took the cheap pile high air to get it done.
Broncos and chefs have something in common: both teams have beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs. The big difference is kc did it waaaay back in 1993, when things like smart phones hadn't yet been invented. OTOH, the winners, errr, the Broncos have done it twice in the last 5 years culminating in a SB win.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:13 PM 06-08-2017
You nipped their JV squad.
[Reply]
Page 891 of 4822
« First < 391791841881887888889890891 89289389489590194199113911891 > Last »
Up