« First < 389789839879885886887888889 89089189289389993998913891889 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:19 PM 06-07-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Morse > Paradis

Denver's gimmick "trickery" offense inflated his numbers.
Which one has a SB ring?

Why are you bringing this up anyway? I lost track of how we got on the topic of who has the better center.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:36 PM 06-07-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
The way I remember it the only way kc was going to get it in against the stand the D made on that drive was a trick play. Everything else that was conventional was stuffed.

So who is going to run that play this year? Your star QB is gone.
The stand the d made?

Are you kidding?

KC drove the ball into scoring position (already up big) and tried to graciously kill the clock when your retard coach called a timeout.

Andy was like "ok then, fuck em if they don't want to go quietly into the night, we will pull their pants down in front of the whole world"

I think it's hilarious that I got banned from the mane for trolling when everything I said was going to happen came true.

You guys are sad
[Reply]
KranzDictum 11:41 AM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The stand the d made?

Are you kidding?

KC drove the ball into scoring position (already up big) and tried to graciously kill the clock when your retard coach called a timeout.

Andy was like "ok then, **** em if they don't want to go quietly into the night, we will pull their pants down in front of the whole world"

I think it's hilarious that I got banned from the mane for trolling when everything I said was going to happen came true.

You guys are sad
You don't understand what a goalline stand is do you?

The only way andy wasn't going to end up settling for a FG was the trick play.

Now that Poe is gone who is going to run it for you guys now?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:51 AM 06-08-2017
I

Keep telling yourself that. Truth is that Andy didn't care if he scored or not. They were just having fun out there. They had been moving the ball at will and had the game well in hand. It didn't matter if we go 0 points on the drive. The game was already won. And the way the Donk defense was playing, the Chiefs were getting a touchdown. So why not let the big guy have some fun out there? The way the Dungver D was playing, we probably could have scored a TD with any scrub on the team.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 11:52 AM 06-08-2017
BTW Loss

You got banned for Trolling because you would go manic and derail every thread on the board making them about kc.

You should look at how I act here, I keep the discussion to chefs, though I do get taken off topic when other posters bring up the broncos or attack them but I then make sure to make an effort to get it back on topic. I know how awful it is to have a rival shitting all over the place and ruining the vibe. I also make an effort to be nice to others here who have great stories or at least tolerate me.

Like me or not I do talk about your team and football in general, I don't attack anyone or get baited into flame wars. Duck feathers are things you should have brought over to the Mane when you crawled out from under your rock.

Plus your banning(s) were self inflicted, we both know you wanted an excuse not to be around during the SB run.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 11:56 AM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Keep telling yourself that. Truth is that Andy didn't care if he scored or not. They were just having fun out there. They had been moving the ball at will and had the game well in hand. It didn't matter if we go 0 points on the drive. The game was already won. And the way the Donk defense was playing, the Chiefs were getting a touchdown. So why not let the big guy have some fun out there?
Sure he wanted to score, he had to put up eating losses 7 times in a row.

Loss also forgot that Kubes had to take the TO because the D was gassed. There was no way they were going to come from behind in that game even with 2013 Manning or an Epic Tebow type comeback.

It is done, Poe is gone, won't happen again.
[Reply]
scorpio 11:56 AM 06-08-2017

Loss also forgot that Kubes had to take the TO because the D was gassed. There was no way they were going to come from behind in that game even with 2013 Manning or an Epic Tebow type comeback.

savage
[Reply]
BossChief 11:59 AM 06-08-2017

Lol

KC drive up and down the field at will on your defense all game. KC was up multiple scores, drove right down the field and tried to kill the clock to basically end the game from around the 5 yard line. Nothing your defense did had any bearing on KC not scoring another TD.

Andy was doing the classy thing and trying to offer Kubiack an easy way out and Gary decided to call a meaningless timeout instead of taking his ass whooping and calling it a day so Andy depantsed the defense again.

If Denver never calls that timeout, KC kicks a field goal and never sends Poe out there.

Enjoy the last year with Talib.

Once he's gone, that defense is going to take a huge step back.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:04 PM 06-08-2017

:-) You Donk fans are so delusional. You seem to think that your D was actually putting up a fight. They weren't. Our pathetic offense was clicking like Brady and the Pats against that "vaunted" Dungver defense. And Poe may be gone. Doesn't matter. We don't need trickery to embarrass the Donks defense. Don't forget how easily we got to the goal line in the first place.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:14 PM 06-08-2017
BTW Loss

You got banned for Trolling because you would go manic and derail every thread on the board making them about kc.

You should look at how I act here, I keep the discussion to chefs, though I do get taken off topic when other posters bring up the broncos or attack them but I then make sure to make an effort to get it back on topic. I know how awful it is to have a rival shitting all over the place and ruining the vibe. I also make an effort to be nice to others here who have great stories or at least tolerate me.

Like me or not I do talk about your team and football in general, I don't attack anyone or get baited into flame wars. Duck feathers are things you should have brought over to the Mane when you crawled out from under your rock.

Plus your banning(s) were self inflicted, we both know you wanted an excuse not to be around during the SB run.
This whole post is so retarded.

All you do here is post the same crap over and over

Denver is the bestest
Elway loves my blowjobs
Everybody on Denver is awesome
So what if you kicked our teeth in SBL

You only talk about the broncos on a Chiefs board and derail plenty of threads with your drivel.

I got banned because of saying the following:

Marcus Peters is the best CB in football
Travis Kelce is the second best TE in football
Eric Berry is the best safety in the league and a future HOFer
Elway was going to lose Trevathan, Brock and Jackson to FA after Manning retiring
The Chiefs would force the most turnovers in the league
KC would win the division and get a bye
Tyreek Hill was going to be a nearly uncoverable force
Chris Jones will be an extraordinary DE
Denver would finish 3rd in the division, at best.

These were all said in my "winds of change" thread and in the Chiefs suck thread.

I got banned because 7-8 posters there were completely allowed to take shots at my family over and over for months and the second I made a "momma joke" about one of them in return fire, I got banned almost immediately. It was total cowardice.

OABB and 4-5 others sent me numerous messages about how that whole thing was total bullshit and how the mods there are BS.

I didn't take it to half the extremes you do...the difference is that the mods here aren't a bunch of bitches and enjoy a little opposing smack.

That's why the mane only has 3 or 4 opposing fan posters and this place has tons.

The mane bans opposing fans for simply being opposing fans.

Sad bunch.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:22 PM 06-08-2017

Won't happen again?

Apart from the last 30 seconds when your new RB fumbled for a second time, KC has owned Denver for some time now.

Not just beat, owned.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:24 PM 06-08-2017

Kubiak took the TO as a sign of "we can still come back"

So Andy bitch slapped him and told him "STAY DOWN, BITCH"
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:28 PM 06-08-2017
Won't happen again?

Apart from the last 30 seconds when your new RB fumbled for a second time, KC has owned Denver for some time now.

Not just beat, owned.
Jamaal sure had a fumbling problem, didn't he?
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:30 PM 06-08-2017
:-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:10 PM 06-08-2017
This whole post is so retarded.

All you do here is post the same crap over and over

Denver is the bestest
Elway loves my blowjobs
Everybody on Denver is awesome
So what if you kicked our teeth in SBL

You only talk about the broncos on a Chiefs board and derail plenty of threads with your drivel.

I got banned because of saying the following:

Marcus Peters is the best CB in football
Travis Kelce is the second best TE in football
Eric Berry is the best safety in the league and a future HOFer
Elway was going to lose Trevathan, Brock and Jackson to FA after Manning retiring
The Chiefs would force the most turnovers in the league
KC would win the division and get a bye
Tyreek Hill was going to be a nearly uncoverable force
Chris Jones will be an extraordinary DE
Denver would finish 3rd in the division, at best.

These were all said in my "winds of change" thread and in the Chiefs suck thread.

I got banned because 7-8 posters there were completely allowed to take shots at my family over and over for months and the second I made a "momma joke" about one of them in return fire, I got banned almost immediately. It was total cowardice.

OABB and 4-5 others sent me numerous messages about how that whole thing was total bullshit and how the mods there are BS.

I didn't take it to half the extremes you do...the difference is that the mods here aren't a bunch of bitches and enjoy a little opposing smack.

That's why the mane only has 3 or 4 opposing fan posters and this place has tons.

The mane bans opposing fans for simply being opposing fans.

Sad bunch.
Duck feathers man.

I didn't like the family smack, but they wouldn't have had the smack to bring if you didn't put everything out there and give them ammo. I negged some of those dudes and ignored a couple others over some of that but you knew what you were doing when you kicked it up a notch to quote that chef guy. You didn't have to post the vile crap that you did so your banning was deserved. If you can't figure that out then I wish you luck in life.

So and So said x to me so I am going to say XXX right back at them. Smart.

You could have used the ignore feature and kept on the mods. Nope you went death by mod which was convenient because you were wrong that "This was the year" and you didn't get your AFC CG loss you so desperately wanted and had to watch the Broncos go on a defensive run for the Ages. You needed an excuse to crawl back under that rock of yours so you went nuclear with the family smack back at them which was very sad.

Throw in the fact that there were days when you manically spammed every thread on the 1st page with your insane "Jibber Jabber" to quote Dr. Stevie Brule. That was why I wanted you gone, not the sad, disgusting things you said in retaliation but that you would have days where you would derail every thread on the main page.

You thought, this is finally the year I can prove I am right and my team is not teh suck and when kc loses in the AFC CG I will be knighted by Taco and everyone will, to use your words "Bow Down" before me.

Instead you were wrong and all you had to show for your efforts was a cheap WC victory while watching a rival take it all.

Don't discount your roll in how your experience played out.

Enjoy your Cap cutting year, maybe you will get your AFC CG loss if Mahomes pans out in 4 or 5 years.
[Reply]
Page 889 of 4822
« First < 389789839879885886887888889 89089189289389993998913891889 > Last »
Up