Page 843 of 4823
« First < 343743793833839840841842843 84484584684785389394313431843 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:11 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
This back and forth BS is just silly, don't ya think?

Larry Johnson - assault and battery
Vrable - theft
Jovan Belcher ... c'mon, really
Dwayne Bowe - drugs
Sean Smith - DUI
Demetrius Harris - pothead

Tyreek Hill choking a pregnant girlfriend. Really...

Keep that beacon of moral greatness shining brightly fellas.
Most of that I bet was directed at knowmo...who cried, whined, and stomped his feet about Reek after KC packed Denver's shit in
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:12 PM 05-07-2017
Hmm, it's funny what you'll read into things.
Who knows! Will see!
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:19 PM 05-07-2017
This back and forth BS is just silly, don't ya think?

Larry Johnson - assault and battery
Vrable - theft
Jovan Belcher ... c'mon, really
Dwayne Bowe - drugs
Sean Smith - DUI
Demetrius Harris - pothead

Tyreek Hill choking a pregnant girlfriend. Really...

Keep that beacon of moral greatness shining brightly fellas.
It's not silly when your team ranks #1 in NFL history in documented cheating offenses...It comes from the ownership down. You support a bunch of slimy-ass, used car salesmen.

I dont remember Hunt ever being fined a million dollars...or his staff filming practices...or greasing jerseys...or having QB's hopped up on HGH...or crashing into cop cars...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:34 PM 05-07-2017
So, have we decided yet? 3rd or 4th place for the Mule Toolers?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:04 AM 05-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Who knows! Will see!
It's 'we'll see'... c'mon bro, get it right.

So, have we decided yet? 3rd or 4th place for the Mule Toolers?
There's several of you claiming 4th, but I truly don't think anyone believes it - so 3rd is the mantra from most that I've read. Nobody has truly gon out on a limb and said something like 3rd place with fewer than 6 wins though.

Hell, they were 3rd place with 9 wins last season... I think they'll compete for 10 wins, likely end up 2nd.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:26 AM 05-08-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Easy baby. We got no beef.
:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:40 PM 05-08-2017

Carlos Henderson was an absolute monster after the catch last season. pic.twitter.com/9nTqinCdcg

— Scott Barrett (@ScottBarrettDFB) May 4, 2017

[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:59 PM 05-08-2017

There's several of you claiming 4th, but I truly don't think anyone believes it - so 3rd is the mantra from most that I've read. Nobody has truly gon out on a limb and said something like 3rd place with fewer than 6 wins though.

Hell, they were 3rd place with 9 wins last season... I think they'll compete for 10 wins, likely end up 2nd.
4th place with 6 or fewer wins. That sounds about right to me. I'm not sure that the Donks will win a single game in the division, unless the Chargers continue their record breaking pace of players on IR. Then there's losses to the Pats, Cowpokes, Colts, and Bengals. I don't consider Dungver a lock to beat the Giants, Eagles, Bills, or Dolphins either. There is not one game in the schedule that I would bet my paycheck that the Donks win.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:21 PM 05-08-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
4th place with 6 or fewer wins. That sounds about right to me. I'm not sure that the Donks will win a single game in the division, unless the Chargers continue their record breaking pace of players on IR. Then there's losses to the Pats, Cowpokes, Colts, and Bengals. I don't consider Dungver a lock to beat the Giants, Eagles, Bills, or Dolphins either. There is not one game in the schedule that I would bet my paycheck that the Donks win.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:49 PM 05-08-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

Going to a last place squad
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:51 PM 05-08-2017
6 wins sounds right. 8 win ceiling for a team with no offense and a good, but not great defense with poor coaching. Terrible draft class and last year's 1st round bust hurts ya.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:02 PM 05-08-2017
6 wins sounds right. 8 win ceiling for a team with no offense and a good, but not great defense with poor coaching. Terrible draft class and last year's 1st round bust hurts ya.
That 1st round LT is going to bust...he's not even 300lbs and already 26. He's going to get his poo pushed in from the AFCW pass rushers. He generates a lot of holding calls...have fun with those long down/distance plays. I hope they try to start him game one...Elway reached (panicked) on a project in a weak tackle class. Nice work. He did prevent them from drafting Foster...who would have been a monster..so I like him for that reason.

He absolutely needed a homerun with that pick...ready day one. They still have Stephenson to fall back on...to protect Semenboy's blindside.

Donkos were a missed 2nd try FG from being 8-8...
[Reply]
New World Order 06:13 PM 05-08-2017

SD is a weird team.

Who knows what they would do if healthy.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:16 PM 05-08-2017
Denver is stacked. If they get ANY improvement from the QB position this year they'll be Super Bowl contenders.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:17 PM 05-08-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
SD is a weird team.

Who knows what they would do if healthy.
NFL wants them to succeed in LA...the narrative is already being repeated by their mouthpieces. I expect them to get some calls this year...much like Oakland did.

An injurey-riddled SD still beat the crap out of the Donkos...
[Reply]
Page 843 of 4823
« First < 343743793833839840841842843 84484584684785389394313431843 > Last »
Up