ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 80
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2020 Missouri Tigers Football Thread *****
KChiefs1 10:06 AM 09-19-2020

ONE. WEEK. ‼️#MIZ x #NewZou ���� pic.twitter.com/lVw1iNzQKL

— Mizzou Football (@MizzouFootball) September 19, 2020

The 2020 Mizzou Football schedule is out, and woo-boy we get Bama and LSU in week 1 and 3 https://t.co/TD1UgG3JMp

— ROCK Mask NATION (@RockMNation) August 18, 2020

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:55 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Nice to see that PB still doesn’t care about Mizzou sports.

He comes here weekly to remind us how much he doesn’t care . . . . . . :-)

You and Pablo need to move on. It’s not healthy at this point.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 07:21 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

Man Pablo has some serious issues in life. The hatred he has of any local college team not named Kansas is terrifying. He would probably disown his children for applying to Mizzou.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:34 PM 10-30-2021
So Rams Fan,

About them Wildcats...........
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:43 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
So Rams Fan,

They have NOT been impressive on the road. Barely beat South Carolina. Got dominated by Georgia (to be fair, everyone has) and got waxed by MSST today. Seem like a different team on the road then at home.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:00 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Not going to complain about a win. Especially on the road in conference. Since Prison Bitch is posting ITT it’s one more than they’ve had since the Bush administration I think. Not sure why he’s crowing.

Anyway, CB needs to sit. Macon needs to play. This offense would be shit would Badie.

Drink is physically abusing Badie. He’ll be exhausted after this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:47 PM 10-30-2021

His team hasn't won a conference road game since 2008 that was the year before Mangino was fired BTW
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 11:24 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
His team hasn't won a conference road game since 2008 that was the year before Mangino was fired BTW
As much as he claims Mizzou is irrelevant, he sure does spend a lot of time thinking about them.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:51 PM 10-31-2021
Bazelak really needs to be sitting on the bench. Get Macon starting and give him 1.5 to 2 yrs and then decide if it's time for Sam Horn to start.

Yeah we know the D sucks, but so does Connor and he'd have more heat if this D wasn't just atrocious.
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 09:58 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Bazelak really needs to be sitting on the bench. Get Macon starting and give him 1.5 to 2 yrs and then decide if it's time for Sam Horn to start.

Yeah we know the D sucks, but so does Connor and he'd have more heat if this D wasn't just atrocious.
Agreed, but I wouldn't throw Macon out there against Georgia.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:12 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson:
Agreed, but I wouldn't throw Macon out there against Georgia.
Could you imagine if he led us to a win?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:27 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

He’s regressed badly. And even worse the dude doesn’t seem to give a fuck. Did you see his reaction after he lost the Boston College game last month? Didn’t bother him one bit.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:23 AM 11-01-2021
Bazelak has been dealing with a left leg injury since week 2 or 3. He didn’t have a big arm to begin with, but it’s definitely not big now. He also is no threat to run now.

I don’t know if they have kept playing him because (1) him at 80 percent is still better than Macon or Cook (not a great sign for either) or (2) because they’re trying to not scare off Sam Horn by playing a true freshman and having him succeed.

I think Horn IS that good. Like, elevate everyone around him good. Drinkwitz has a lot of security.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:47 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
So Rams Fan,

I haven't been that pissed during a game in a long time like I was during the 3rd Q when Miss St. had the ball for 10+ minutes and forced 2 turnovers. And that includes being at Bryant-Denny last season seeing them lose by 60 and staying until the clock hit 0.

I'm not excusing the loss-they had 4 turnovers and offense didn't do shit majority of the game. I think Miss St. is highly underrated (they have 3 really good wins between Kentucky, A&M, and NC St.).

Rodriguez fumbling the ball is maddening and he did this shit 2 years ago and was benched as a result.

If they beat Tennessee week, they should still win 10 regular season games, and have a decent chance at a NY6. They have a top 15 class coming in next season(including much needed talent at WR).

They have NOT been impressive on the road. Barely beat South Carolina. Got dominated by Georgia (to be fair, everyone has) and got waxed by MSST today. Seem like a different team on the road then at home.
The D balled out vs SC and O struggled, but they still won. No apologies for winning.

I was in Athens for the UGA game vs UK and they played as well or better than any team has against Georgia in Athens this season. They didn't have any turnovers and not many false starts. That's just more-so of how good Georgia is (Kentucky is still the only team to score 2 TDs on them AND the only one to score a TD in the first half).

I didn't even think the crowd was much of an issue vs State(not many false starts again). In fact, Miss St. had a shit ton of false starts.

But yes, I do think they probably aren't as good on the road as they are at home because I think when Commonwealth is full and loud(like it will be Saturday) they thrive off of that and it is an advantage.

I have no problem saying this-as long as Stoops is at UK, there's no reason why they shouldn't be competing to be at least the 3rd or 2nd best team in the East every year with an outside chance at 1st if things align correctly.

Georgia- Should always be among the top 2 as long as Smart is there.

Florida- Mullen should be on the hot seat and I am skeptical that he's a better coach than Stoops is(I think Stoops is phenomenal and literally would take him over every coach in the East short of Smart.)

Mizzou- Drinkwitz is at a similar part of the program building process as Stoops was early in his tenure (but inherited more talent). Mizzou should be a real threat in about 2 years. Don't know if firing Wilks is the solution to fixing the D or bringing in more talent via transfer portal or recruiting. Stoops went through 3 OCs in 4 years(1 was Neal Brown who left to be HC at Troy, who's now the HC at West Virginia, 1 year of a shit OC named Shannon Dawson, and the 1st year of Eddie Gran who was HC for 5 years before being shit canned at the end of the 2020 season). Maybe Drinkwitz will go through something similar at DC before he finds his guy?

South Carolina- Beamer's in a similar situation as Drinkwitz but a year further out from competing. Not really concerned long-term.

Tennessee- Heupel's getting good results early on, but I don't think his offensive scheme is viable in the SEC long-term(look how it performed vs good teams with a QB that made it to the NFL with Lock) AND UCF was going in the wrong direction with him as HC. Of course UT can bring in talent annually(Butch and Pruitt brought in good classes), but neither of them developed talent particularly well. Remains to be seen if Heupel can.

Vanderbilt- There's no world where Vanderbilt will consistently contend for the East. If things go right with Lea, you're looking at a floor of what Mason accomplished (making a bowl game 4 years in a row) with a ceiling of what Franklin did. Way too early to see any results and probably won't be seen for a few years.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:54 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Bazelak has been dealing with a left leg injury since week 2 or 3. He didn’t have a big arm to begin with, but it’s definitely not big now. He also is no threat to run now.

I don’t know if they have kept playing him because (1) him at 80 percent is still better than Macon or Cook (not a great sign for either) or (2) because they’re trying to not scare off Sam Horn by playing a true freshman and having him succeed.

I think Horn IS that good. Like, elevate everyone around him good. Drinkwitz has a lot of security.
Does Horn sit out the "mandatory" redshirt year or does he come in and compete? I'd love to see him and Burden cooking together.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:20 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Does Horn sit out the "mandatory" redshirt year or does he come in and compete? I'd love to see him and Burden cooking together.

All depends on how he does in competition. I could see him beating out the guys there if the reason is truly that injured Bazelak is better than Macon and Cook.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 80
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Up