ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 53
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
BlackOp 04:33 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Most of the analytics have the Chiefs covering. In fact, most of them look like a 10-point win.
Shit...I think they SHOULD win by 10...but since speaking truthfully is frowned upon, I leave it at that.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:03 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Most of the analytics have the Chiefs covering. In fact, most of them look like a 10-point win.
Only Burro is expecting this to be close...
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:23 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Hopefully we didn’t shoot our full load on the Bills. This was like a Super Bowl game for both the bills/Chiefs!
No

The Superbowl for both the Bills and Bengals was beating us during the regular season.

Whereas we've been to the actual Superbowl and know what we're playing for

Anything can happen, but it didn't end well for Buffalo and I don't expect it to be much different Sunday.
[Reply]
digger 09:27 PM 01-23-2022
Patrick Lavon Mahomes II...
[Reply]
threebag 09:27 PM 01-23-2022
FUCK THE BENGALS
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:28 PM 01-23-2022
Has Mahomes won more postseason games than all remaining QBs combined?
[Reply]
unothadeal 09:30 PM 01-23-2022
The Bengals are playing with house money. They’re just happy to be in the championship game in year two. Jones, Ingram, Clark, and Reed will eat Butrow alive.
[Reply]
hoosierbengal 09:37 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by unothadeal:
The Bengals are playing with house money. They’re just happy to be in the championship game in year two. Jones, Ingram, Clark, and Reed will eat Butrow alive.
This is what I said prior to the Titans game. I felt we had a chance vs Titans but felt the ride would probably come to a end in the AFC Championship if the Bengals made it. My exact words were they will be playing with house money. As a fan that’s how I feel. I am sure the players don’t though.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:31 PM 01-23-2022
It was nice to see Reed and Clark make a couple big plays. This DL should feast against Cincinnati.
[Reply]
hoosierbengal 09:41 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
It was nice to see Reed and Clark make a couple big plays. This DL should feast against Cincinnati.
Yes it’s very hard to watch the right side of our line. Our center is very average. Our left side has played much better for the most part this season but it was pretty much a jailbreak everywhere Saturday. Lol
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:53 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal:
Yes it’s very hard to watch the right side of our line. Our center is very average. Our left side has played much better for the most part this season but it was pretty much a jailbreak everywhere Saturday. Lol
Adeniji is fucking awful. I can’t believe he’s a starter on a good team.
[Reply]
hoosierbengal 09:55 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Adeniji is ****ing awful. I can’t believe he’s a starter on a good team.
Yes, I thought why not put Jackson Carmen in at some point. No way he would have done worse. Not sure how Burrow survived the game.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:58 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal:
Yes, I thought why not put Jackson Carmen in at some point. No way he would have done worse. Not sure how Burrow survived the game.
Kansas alum here. I watched a lot of Adeniji in college.

I figured he might be a sorta okay ish depth OL. Thought he’d hang around the league a few seasons. But that was about all I ever thought of him.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:32 PM 01-23-2022
CHIEFS WILL WIN
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:57 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
CHIEFS WILL WIN
Yip!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 53
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up